Disney Infinity Deals Compilation Thread

As an employee of FedEx some of you obviously have no clue what goes on this time of year. We have packages all over the place but we will be working 14 hour days (including Sunday) to get everything out. So don't worry, you will get your precious Disney Infinity character by Christmas....
You're funny. I've received 30 some packages this past few weeks. Everything shipped via UPS or USPS came on time. I've seen USPS do multiple deliveries per day.

If FedEx can't deliver on time, that's their fault. They need to hire more people or get more efficient with their routes. It's a busy time of year for everyone. Some companies are just better prepared than others.

As an employee of FedEx some of you obviously have no clue what goes on this time of year. We have packages all over the place but we will be working 14 hour days (including Sunday) to get everything out. So don't worry, you will get your precious Disney Infinity character by Christmas....
^^^ This. I don't work for FexEx but my brother in law has for at least 15 years. No matter how good a job they do (and considering the amount of items they handle daily) someone always has to complain. We live in an age of spoiled a-holes who wants their shit and wants its NOW! Legitimate reasons and obvious logistics be damned!

Hmm. I told myself I was done shopping but I still need the Lone Ranger set and the playsets never seem to go on sale. Thanks for the coupon. I'm not sure why our paper hasn't been getting the flyers lately.

Last edited by a moderator:
unVkCzJ.jpg
Thanks for posting.

Used it to pick up the Toy Story playset.

And for those of you with the TRU rewards card, check your balance. I had almost $10 sitting in the account(the Sept-Oct promo). Used it up with the $10 giftcard promo from a couple weeks back. So it only cost me about 5 bucks out of pocket.

At this point, I'm only willing to pay MSRP for the last two TRU exclusive discs.

And I only plan on getting the Girl Power pack, Frozen set, and Mickey fig if I can get them on sale or part of a deal.

Sweet! I'm gonna get Toy Story for my fiancee for Christmas! Can't beat that. What other sets are there I wonder? Frozen should count and so should the Wreck-It Ralph 2 pack as well shouldn't it?

Also, any updates for 9 & 10 TRU exclusive discs? Gonna try and grab discs 7 & 8 this morning while I'm out. hoping I find them. They don't seem to be as hard to find as when this all first started, seem to restock quick.

Without turning this into a flame war, the point is that is someone pays for 2 day FedEx shipping, then it should arrive on time. If FedEx can't deliver as promised, customers should be entitled to a refund of the premium shipping cost. And I agree with many posters here, FedEx has been the worst lately with delivering on schedule. Though UPS hasn't been too much better. USPS has actually been the most prompt with their delivery times I think over the last year or so.

the best deal i got on the figures were 3 dollars each during that time when microsoft gave 10 dollar code for preordering xbox one and  you could use it as many times as you wanted. i got them for 3.13 each 

Took advantage of Wal-Marts holiday price match guarantee and got money back for my Cars and Toy Story sets that I bought earlier this month.  Used the savings to get the Frozen set for only $5 out-of-pocket with price match.  Had only five minutes to spare when I checked out.  Was glad to squeeze one more playset into my daughter's gifts!

This will be very region/condition specific:

HEB Plus(Texas chain) has all Disney Infinity figures and playsets on B1G1 50% (as well as skylanders). Also, during this weekend only, all HEB employees get a 20% discount on gaming stuff using their VPP card, so this translates in two playsets for ~ 38.50+tax. You don't need to show ID to use an employee discount card, so if you know someone that works on HEB they can lend their card to you. 

Any word on anything for tomorrow? I can't believe they wont have the last power disc out so i can give the kids a complete album with all the tru disc as well. Thats insane.

Without turning this into a flame war, the point is that is someone pays for 2 day FedEx shipping, then it should arrive on time. If FedEx can't deliver as promised, customers should be entitled to a refund of the premium shipping cost. And I agree with many posters here, FedEx has been the worst lately with delivering on schedule. Though UPS hasn't been too much better. USPS has actually been the most prompt with their delivery times I think over the last year or so.
It's a good thing a lot of you people weren't in the military. Dear God you'd be having aneurysms. That is what is wrong with America today. People feel entitled to this and to that and when they don't get it their way this get upset. Granted yes it is nice to have two day shipping but somethings can't be helped. Delays happen, so accept it. I'm awaiting something from the UK right now that usually would be here by now. I know I'll get it. Too much of this instant gratification mentally today. You people are spoiled with the instant access to information that you expect to much and demand much more. Try sitting in the middle of the desert for weeks awaiting a care gift from loved ones.

It's a good thing a lot of you people weren't in the military. Dear God you'd be having aneurysms. That is what is wrong with America today. People feel entitled to this and to that and when they don't get it their way this get upset. Granted yes it is nice to have two day shipping but somethings can't be helped. Delays happen, so accept it. I'm awaiting something from the UK right now that usually would be here by now. I know I'll get it. Too much of this instant gratification mentally today. You people are spoiled with the instant access to information that you expect to much and demand much more. Try sitting in the middle of the desert for weeks awaiting a care gift from loved ones.
I don't mean to cause any problems here, but I just wanted to say that all that rainersnow is saying is people should get for the service they paid for. If they didn't specifically pay extra for two-day shipping, that'd be one thing, but if someone pays money for a service and then doesn't receive that service, which in this case is two-day shipping, they should absolutely get a refund. If they didn't get a refund, that would literally be giving away money for nothing. If they can't deliver the service people are paying for, they should either issue a refund or not offer the service in the first place, it's just that simple. I'm sorry you had the experience you did and I am extremely grateful for anyone and everyone who joins the military, but it doesn't mean people can't have an issue with companies not providing the service that they specifically paid for. That's all I wanted to say.

It's a good thing a lot of you people weren't in the military.
What the hell does that have to do with a company not fulfilling a paid service in their alloted timeframe? Nothing, nothing at all is the answer you're looking for.

Every company screws up from time to time. UPS was in the news lately too for screwing up a well-known comic book artists' overnight shipment, losing most of the contents, and delivering it 10 days late. Unfortunately it happens.

Now let's just move on and discuss this topic and take your flames elsewhere.

Good luck with that refund. FedEx doesn't offer one during this time of year, and I am pretty sure UPS & USPS doesn't either.

Back to topic - I hope these starter packs drop to under $50 soon. Would love to pick this game up.

Updated OP, not much going on this week outside of deals on the starter pack. Still no news on TRU exclusive series 9 & 10 power discs but TRU has the regular power discs (series 1 & 2) for B1G1 free.

Toys R Us

Buy 1 Get 1 FREE Select Disney Infinity Power Discs - online only; applies to regular, not TRU exclusive packs
Not really much of a deal when you're paying $13 with shipping :razz:

Though I guess if you live in the middle of nowhere and don't have anywhere else to buy them then it works out.

Ran to TRU today to pick up a couple of the new Skylanders and was very happy to find 7 and 8 of the Gold disc packs. This TRU had originally put all their gold packs in a box and it was near impossible to find anything, today they were all on pegs and found them with little effort.

Shut up.

On to the deals. Was able to score Toy Story for $25.xx yesterday, so thanks fellow CAGS! And I was able to grab series 7 & 8 of the TRU discs.
Nice, thanks for that. Shows how greatful your are to service members.

What the hell does that have to do with a company not fulfilling a paid service in their alloted timeframe? Nothing, nothing at all is the answer you're looking for.
I was stating that people want to much theses days and you should be greatful for what you have.

Yes if you pay for two day service you should get it but again delays happen. People need to put into consideration these types of things. I have Amazon Prime and was supposed to get something a week ago in two days. Because of the snow we had it didn't happen. At first I was upset but got over it and got my package to me later that week.

Northwest chain Fred Meyer has Infinity Starter kits at 50% off, and individual dudes for $10. 10% off of videogame accessories coupon is live for about another hour too. Plenty on the shelf in Corvallis, OR.

Nice, thanks for that. Shows how greatful your are to service members.

I was stating that people want to much theses days and you should be greatful for what you have.
Yes if you pay for two day service you should get it but again delays happen. People need to put into consideration these types of things. I have Amazon Prime and was supposed to get something a week ago in two days. Because of the snow we had it didn't happen. At first I was upset but got over it and got my package to me later that week.
I got the impression that he said "shut up" because he felt like you were trying to use your status as a service member to push your opinion on the forum. As someone who has also served, I got the same impression from your comments and didn't take his statement to be against all military members/veterans, but more so that he was irritated you exploited it.

Honestly, I would never use my military status or awards to push an argument unless it was directly related to some military policy, and please take my advice and avoid doing it in the future yourself. It makes you, and us as a whole look like we are deserving of special treatment, and on a totally unrelated issue like this, we aren't. Also, I think there are allot more service members on these forums than you appear to believe.

I don't have any problem with you arguing your valid point that FedEx may deserve additional patience, during the holidays, I get it. I just have a problem with you using your military status as leverage.

I got the impression that he said "shut up" because he felt like you were trying to use your status as a service member to push your opinion on the forum. As someone who has also served, I got the same impression from your comments and didn't take his statement to be against all military members/veterans, but more so that he was irritated you exploited it.

Honestly, I would never use my military status or awards to push an argument unless it was directly related to some military policy, and please take my advice and avoid doing it in the future yourself. It makes you, and us as a whole look like we are deserving of special treatment, and on a totally unrelated issue like this, we aren't. Also, I think there are allot more service members on these forums than you appear to believe.

I don't have any problem with you arguing your valid point that FedEx may deserve additional patience, during the holidays, I get it. I just have a problem with you using your military status as leverage.
^^This is a good dude right here. I have not served in the military, tons of relatives have, and the ones who need to tell the world that they are current or former military at every turn, and how that makes them entitled to better service, prices, and treatment from the rest of us, drive me crazy. It's nice to hear from someone who is proud of their military service, and doesn't use it as "gimme card". Well done sir, and thank you for the post.

You couldn't be more wrong. FedEx is a premium shipping option, and if someone opts to pay for that service, they deserve to receive that service. It isn't an entitlement at all. And comparing it to the military is not only foolish, it is completely off base. Paying for a premium shipping option and waiting on a care package are related how, exactly?

Back on topic, got my Mickey Mouse from amazon.de today - just in time! he looks great, and for the couple extra dollars the kids' reactions will be well worth paying a bit more to get it early.

I have never used my service as leverage. One I have never asked someone to thank me or praise me for my service nor request a special discount. I am very humble about it. I choose to serve for the country and would do it again if I had to. His telling me to shut up was insulting to me and I should have posted the proper smileys in my first post. Such as after the aneurysm part. I was trying to joke about it but apparently that is lost here because everyone has a stick up their ass. Say one wrong or say something that some else doesn't like then everyone gets

pissy.

ugh why must you guys torture me so? I'm still waiting on mine

Shame that you can't order it now. I was thinking about it but then saw they had disabled the shipping to the US. I guess I'll wait for WM to hopefully get them in on the 26th.

anyone looking to trade a regular disc for my extra fixit powerup disc? Son got 4 disc packs for christmas and this one double. PM me if interested. Just looking for something he does not already have.

Holy cow.  Santa got this for my kids for Christmas and I'm instantly hooked!  Way, way cool.  From a cool gameplay perspective and from a big Disney fan perspective, this is really well done.  Now, I MUST get the Sorcerer Mickey figure.  To the wallet!  Abandon all hope all ye who wishes to save their coin!

I have to say, though, I nearly shat when a 4 point achievement popped.  I hate non odd number achievements like that mess with my gamerscore.  Guess I'll need to 100% this one.  ;)

Had to sit on the game for about a month but 'Santa' finally came and my son got to open it. We've loved playing it so far and it's made me want more characters! I'd love to see more Nightmare before xmas figures. Sally and Lock, Shock and Barrel would be sweet! I wonder if they'll eventually throw in some Star Wars figures now that Disney owns that.

Had to sit on the game for about a month but 'Santa' finally came and my son got to open it. We've loved playing it so far and it's made me want more characters! I'd love to see more Nightmare before xmas figures. Sally and Lock, Shock and Barrel would be sweet! I wonder if they'll eventually throw in some Star Wars figures now that Disney owns that.
My daughters also got it for Xmas and it seems to be a game that has a lot more potential than I would have thought with the toy box, though that's just my first impressions.

For anyone new to DI and buying Power Discs, keep in mind you can place them on the base while the pack is sealed to identify what's inside to avoid as many duplicates.  I bought 11 packs of Series 2 at TRU (+ 1 exclusive) during the 2 for $6 sale and only had eight different discs, so most of those went back.  Even at $1.50 apiece, duplicates add up over time.

Yep, my niece loves the Frozen set I got her. The power discs are cool, just wish it was a fully fledged world for them.
Same here. My daughters got DI and the Frozen set for Christmas and all they want to do is play in the toy box with the Frozen girls.

Speaking of which, activating the Frozen Ground disc was easy enough, but how do you change the sky?

bread's done
Back