Disney Magical World is $19.99 + shipping at Toys R Us

Grabbed a copy earlier today at Best Buy for $19.99, no problems. Only thing that sucks is that if you price match a competitor your 20% off GCU discount is void. $15.99 would have been amazing but it's fine. I love Disney and love the Animal Crossing series so this should be great!

For those that have been playing since release a couple weeks back, is there any (free or paid) limited time DLC and what do you need to do in order to get to said DLC? Also, how is the framerate? I remember ACNL's was somewhere in the ballpark of 20-30fps with and without 3D.

Thanks!
Check out this thread here from CAG. Also has links to the past DLC from Japan.

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/329733-disney-magical-world/

On another note I priced matched the TRU website at TRU. Gonna use that game to return it back to Best Buy where I initially bought it from. Now I can use the 5 bucks saved for Mario Kart 8.

Check out this thread here from CAG. Also has links to the past DLC from Japan.

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/329733-disney-magical-world/

On another note I priced matched the TRU website at TRU. Gonna use that game to return it back to Best Buy where I initially bought it from. Now I can use the 5 bucks saved for Mario Kart 8.
Thanks man! :bow:

Btw, my Wii U friends list says you haven't been online in over a month.. where ya been dude? haha. You haven't forgotten about MK8 have you? :argue: :boxing: XD.

Just came back from best buy, had no issue price matching. In fact the guy didn't even check, he just asked me how much I wanted to price match it for. Yes, I was honest and told him 19.99

game is awful when it starts out. HOpefully gets better
Oh no, I was just considering heading out and getting a copy for myself to see if maybe it was something I could play alongside with my son. He has only just started and does not have much to say about it so far and this is the first negative thing I've seen. Maybe better read some reviews before heading to BB again!

Oh no, I was just considering heading out and getting a copy for myself to see if maybe it was something I could play alongside with my son. He has only just started and does not have much to say about it so far and this is the first negative thing I've seen. Maybe better read some reviews before heading to BB again!
Well it's slidecage so take everything with a pound of salt unless you agree with him as a rule. If you look at the reviews out there they consistently lament that it starts very slow but once you get past the hand holding tutorial it improves greatly.

Just came back from best buy, had no issue price matching. In fact the guy didn't even check, he just asked me how much I wanted to price match it for. Yes, I was honest and told him 19.99
I've been to Best Buy when this exact thing happened and I've always been honest. I don't want an employee getting in trouble over a dishonest PM. I'm always honest on getting deals from CAG and it hasn't failed me yet.

The game does start off slow, but once the prologue ends and each area starts to open up, it gets good. The enemies actually put up a good battle as well which I didn't expect and it looks like they get harder as you gain more stickers and go through more levels. 

Ugghh, this deal died while I was in line at target waiting for a price match. Normally I would just shrug it off to missed opportunity but as I was in line at customer service I had it pulled up on my phone. I was third in line but the lady in the front was being difficult and the csr was clueless as to how to help her. 10 - 15 minutes elapsed and it was finally my turn. CSR went to pull up the price on her ipad and the price was back up to $29.99. Oh well I am sure it will be on sale again somewhere down the line but it was still irritating

Well it's slidecage so take everything with a pound of salt unless you agree with him as a rule. If you look at the reviews out there they consistently lament that it starts very slow but once you get past the hand holding tutorial it improves greatly.
mickey wouldnt take my hand :( LOL

Ugghh, this deal died while I was in line at target waiting for a price match. Normally I would just shrug it off to missed opportunity but as I was in line at customer service I had it pulled up on my phone. I was third in line but the lady in the front was being difficult and the csr was clueless as to how to help her. 10 - 15 minutes elapsed and it was finally my turn. CSR went to pull up the price on her ipad and the price was back up to $29.99. Oh well I am sure it will be on sale again somewhere down the line but it was still irritating
I had decided to grab after picking my son up from school. Guess I should not have waited, although I just picked up Demon Gaze this morning, so even if I did not have years of backlog, suppose the last thing I needed was this game.

I had decided to grab after picking my son up from school. Guess I should not have waited, although I just picked up Demon Gaze this morning, so even if I did not have years of backlog, suppose the last thing I needed was this game.
lol just think if they combined those two games into one :)

lol just think if they combined those two games into one :)
That would be excellent!

I started playing Kingdom Hearts recently and it got me thinking that it would be awesome to have a crossover between Shin Megami Tensei (also just started Strange Journey). But hearing Goofy and Donald say 'dood' repeatedly would just rock (although no idea if 'dood' actually gets dropped in Demon Gaze).

I have a screen grab of the price from this morning in their website if it'll help. If you want it let me know. Not sure if it would work or not.

I know my local Best Buy is pretty consistent with how they handle price matches. They always call a manager who verifies and who has to do the override. One time they almost did not give me a price match because their computers could not get to amazon, even though I had the site/price up on my phone. They would never let me get away with a screen grab  :(

bread's done
Back