Disney Movie Rewards Anniversary - Free Blu-Ray ($5 Shipping Fee)

LinkinPrime

CAGiversary!
Feedback
170 (100%)
Just received this in the mail today:

[quote name='Disney Movie Rewards']This October marks our fourth anniversary. Normally, we'd get the anniversary gift...but instead we're giving it to you! Beginning October 1, 2010, eligible members can choose a FREE* Disney Blu-ray marking the anniversary of the month you joined Disney Movie Rewards. Enjoy![/QUOTE]The movie selection is slim but free is free...

• :br: Chicken Little
  • :br: Eight Below
  • :br: The Rookie
Fine print:

*PLUS $4.99 SHIPPING AND PROCESSING. Valid only for registered Disney Movie Rewards members. Limit 1 redemption per household. Anniversary offer expires at the end of the calendar month during which you receive your offer. Program expires 10/31/11. Blu-ray discs will not be mailed to P.O. boxes. Check with your local post office for a street address. Offer rights may not be assigned or transferred. All submissions are subject to verification. Fraudulent submission including use of multiple addresses or P.O. boxes to obtain additional Blu-ray discs may result in prosecution. Walt Disney Studios Home Entertainment and Disney Movie Rewards reserve the right to withdraw or modify any terms of this offer. Titles are subject to substitution and while supplies last. Liability for defective product redeemed under this offer will be limited to replacement of the Blu-ray Disc by a Blu-ray of the same type or title. Offer good in U.S.A. and Canada. Void in Quebec and where prohibited, taxed, or restricted by law. Please allow eight to ten weeks for delivery.

Also, looks like you get to choose the free Blu-Ray on the anniversary date of when you joined DMR, my email had me listed for January.

[quote name='typical guy']And of course yours is a repost of the Disney Movie rewards thread.[/QUOTE]

No. The other thread is a DMR Birthday thread, its different. Just so happens that people were talking about it there because they had no other thread to discuss it on.

Guess I need to wait until next April

"Once qualified you'll receive an email during your anniversary month to claim your FREE* Blu-ray"

We just happen to signed up on October last year. My bro got the email around noon, tried to pay the "shipping and processes" fee but keep getting "cc authorization failed". Good thing we're not the only one getting that error.

i got the email in aug and it says that my anniversary is sept. it says starting oct 1st, i can get the bluray. but i havent gotten a email about getting the bluray.

[quote name='trunks982']i got the email in aug and it says that my anniversary is sept. it says starting oct 1st, i can get the bluray. but i havent gotten a email about getting the bluray.[/QUOTE]

If your month is Sept, then you have to wait until Sept. The program starts this month (Oct) and you get your free movie on your anniversary month, which means you have to wait 12 full months for your free movie...

[quote name='typical guy']If your month is Sept, then you have to wait until Sept. The program starts this month (Oct) and you get your free movie on your anniversary month, which means you have to wait 12 full months for your free movie...[/QUOTE]

wow that's complete bullshit..

now I see why I haven't gotten an email >.

[quote name='typical guy']If your month is Sept, then you have to wait until Sept. The program starts this month (Oct) and you get your free movie on your anniversary month, which means you have to wait 12 full months for your free movie...[/QUOTE]

wow thats crazy. well i hope they have something different besides these movies when it gets to my month.

[quote name='ShadowEX']Quick update. Try ordering it again and cc when through. Now to wait for 6-8 weeks. lol[/QUOTE]

I called my bank went it didn't go through, and they said that the form had an error and wasn't sending the expiration date. I tried 8 hours later and it went through. Got The Rookie.

I hope they add more options--already own Chicken Little and The Rookie. I thought this was going to be free--I won't be paying $5 for Eight Below.

[quote name='KyleN']I hope they add more options--already own Chicken Little and The Rookie. I thought this was going to be free--I won't be paying $5 for Eight Below.[/QUOTE]
Cool, can I have your code? I don't own the rookie yet!

I just got my anniversary code and entered it in. How do I go about redeeming the movie? I don't see anything under the unlocked offers section where I thought it would be.

[quote name='ssjmichael']I just got my anniversary code and entered it in. How do I go about redeeming the movie? I don't see anything under the unlocked offers section where I thought it would be.[/QUOTE]

Same thing here... Just entered my code, and I must be blind because I can't find where I'm supposed to redeem the offer.

[quote name='Indiana Jones']I never got my code. :cry:

Just like I never got any birthday rewards.[/QUOTE]

Was October your "anniversary" month? You won't get the code until the month in which you originally signed up on the site.

Too bad they didn't offer "Meet The Robinsons" on Blu-ray. I was so bummed I couldn't get it for my Birthday. Instead I got 100 points...

I got my code today and chose Chicken Little.

Enter your code into the same place you enter the Magic Codes or whatever, You'll see a banner saying congrats and it leads you through the steps of choosing your blu

[quote name='tardoman']Same thing here... Just entered my code, and I must be blind because I can't find where I'm supposed to redeem the offer.[/QUOTE]

Just to update. The offer now shows up in the Unlocked Offers section as a clickable link. It didn't before.

Go to "My DMR" then click "Unlocked Offers" and it should be there

I wish this included National Treasure like the previous birthday offer had. I slept on that and missed it :/

Can't say I'm terribly excited about any of the three films in this deal. If shipping was covered, I'd take advantage.

Decided to bite on Chicken Little after all, due to me being only 10 points away from a reward that I want.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was tempted to pick up another "Chicken Little" since that movie is really good, or at least I think so, but ended up getting "The Rookie."

Thanks for this. I had the same issue with entering the code and nothing happening all day yesterday. Ended up emailing them, but no response. Wouldn't have thought to look back today had I not seen this. I just ordered Chicken Little.

[quote name='ssjmichael']Just to update. The offer now shows up in the Unlocked Offers section as a clickable link. It didn't before.

Go to "My DMR" then click "Unlocked Offers" and it should be there[/QUOTE]

[quote name='ssjmichael']Just to update. The offer now shows up in the Unlocked Offers section as a clickable link. It didn't before.

Go to "My DMR" then click "Unlocked Offers" and it should be there[/QUOTE]

Yep, after I got off work I saw that it was there. I picked Chicken Little, and they shipped it yesterday.

[quote name='FlamedLiquid']Hmmmmm...dont know if Chicken Little is worth $4.99. Other 2 movies are worse.[/QUOTE]

Chicken Little was MUCH worse than The Rookie. The Rookie was actually a good movie. I doubt kids would enjoy it, but it's still a good movie.

Also got Chicken Little this last week, took about 8-10 days... cant remember... freekin awesome....

Now if only they would send my 2 dvds I ordered 2 months ago.... also waiting for Remember the Titans which should be arriving this week I hope

I ordered Chicken Little on Dec 2nd, and they shipped it out on Dec 6. I'm still waiting on it. For some reason when I check my bank statements online, it doesn't have my "Chicken Little" transaction listed on there. What is the reason for this? By the way, is there any way we can track the shipment? If so, where?

[quote name='thesis88']I ordered Chicken Little on Dec 2nd, and they shipped it out on Dec 6. I'm still waiting on it. For some reason when I check my bank statements online, it doesn't have my "Chicken Little" transaction listed on there. What is the reason for this? By the way, is there any way we can track the shipment? If so, where?[/QUOTE]
They'll ship it via USPS. Because it's now Christmas time, expect mail to run upwards of a week slower than normal. You can not track the shipment. Generally though I've received everything I've ordered for DMR in about 10 days or less, again though mail runs slower this time a year due to the increase in packages and what not being mailed. 2 days is not a reasonable time to expect your package in, they do not overnight it to you and certainly wouldn't charge you only $5 to do so.

[quote name='Techsticles']They'll ship it via USPS. Because it's now Christmas time, expect mail to run upwards of a week slower than normal. You can not track the shipment. Generally though I've received everything I've ordered for DMR in about 10 days or less, again though mail runs slower this time a year due to the increase in packages and what not being mailed. 2 days is not a reasonable time to expect your package in, they do not overnight it to you and certainly wouldn't charge you only $5 to do so.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, man. This was very helpful. Hopefully I receive it this Monday (Dec 13).

It's now December 14, and still haven't received anything... It's been more than 10 days since I've placed the order, but I know the mail has probably been delayed because Christmas is around the corner... I don't really like ordering things from the internet because I fear that the things I order will at times become lost. The mailmen always misplace my mail...

bread's done
Back