Diz-am...if this isnt the hottest cosplay girl.

This thread is just gonna turn into hot japanese chicks in costumes. Not that I would have a problem with that.

[quote name='GuilewasNK']Time to off-set Man-Faye.

I-No.

Felicia or random catgirl. Not sure and don't care. :)

[/quote]

Hey lets try to keep it to real cosplay people. No model shots. If you keep putting model shots in here it will turn into just another hot asian person in strange clothes thread.

I remember one time a woman was walking around in a bra and panties at anime boston. I don't think she was in a costume, since later on I saw her with more clothes on (can't remember if they were normal clothes or not). I think she just wanted to walk around in a bra and panties and probably someone at the con told her she couldn't.

Another time some woman was dressed in a lady death costume and her skin was painted entirely pitch black. Her costume was one of those that pushed in and lifted her breasts, and those things jiggled like crazy whenever she moved. Even a small step resulted in tons of jiggling.

[quote name='Soodmeg']Hey lets try to keep it to real cosplay people. No model shots. If you keep putting model shots in here it will turn into just another hot asian person in strange clothes thread.[/quote]

Sorry, but Man-Faye's hairy ass required a quick counter-attack and I didn't know she was a model. She looked close enough to Felicia to me, except for not having blue hair.

[quote name='GuilewasNK']Sorry, but Man-Faye's hairy ass required a quick counter-attack and I didn't know she was a model. She looked close enough to Felicia to me, except for not having blue hair.[/quote]

Rightfully so. rofl

[quote name='cochesecochese']Wow, she's pretty cute. Phenomenal for a cosplayer.[/QUOTE]

Pretty cute. I'm sorry, but you aren't fooling anyone. She's goddam hot. It's ok to say it, no one is going to think any less of you. You don't need to try to act all cool and say, "I've had better" when we all know that you haven't.

[quote name='jimfoley16']I'm sorry, but she this TK girl seriously looks like someone I would walk by on the street and not even give a second look to.

She's 100% average, bro. If anything, maybe slightly below average.[/quote]

Average is a subjective term. For one, I live in Minnesota. :lol:

Secondly, I've never found the typical 'club skank' attractive. Am I saying TK is the most hotterest girl in the world? No, but then I don't find hot girls real attractive. I find cute girls more attractive, but then again thats a subjective term relative to my views.

gamergirl.jpg

Hay secksy ive got a cartridge fer ya LOL!

[quote name='Snake2715']And Liquid... I hope you dont know that girl but if you do tell her to do something with those damn eyebrows... I thought it was a man for a minute.[/quote]nope, I dont know her, but you're right about those eyebrows...

[quote name='BasketCase1080']with your taste in women i think its a safe assumption your penis aint seeing any action.[/quote]

hand.gif

[quote name='BasketCase1080']with your taste in women i think its a safe assumption your penis aint seeing any action.[/quote]

....dude 3 months away from being married.

[quote name='jimfoley16']LOL at this line :) :) :) :)[/quote]

*cough*.... er... that probably could have come out better...

[quote name='Soodmeg']....dude 3 months away from being married.[/QUOTE]

So is that saying you are getting action or are you agreeing with him??

TK doesn't look bad to me (then again, I've seen the other pics she's posted :drool: ). If I had to rate her, I'd give her a 7/10. But I will admit that cosplayer in the purple outfit w/ the pink bow was cuter.

[quote name='grecianfox']It means his action is going to dry up in three months (excluding the honeymoon).[/quote]

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Whoa, I didn't even know you were still around TK.[/quote]

I pop up every now and then in posts, i read more then i post a lot now again...there was a period of time where I got tired of my employer getting bashed every 2.8 seconds.

[quote name='crazytalkx']We demand new cosplay Pics TaurusKatt!!!11[/quote]

LoL- $$??

~

[quote name='rodeojones903']Sorry, but this girl wins. :D

gallery.php
[/QUOTE]

No, no... you are mistaken. Anyone who's involved in Cosplay loses. Automatically. No questions asked.

You just must be confused and disallusioned by that other girl's gigantic fork. I'll forgive you this time.

[quote name='Greetard']No, no... you are mistaken. Anyone who's involved in Cosplay loses. Automatically. No questions asked.

[/quote]
Unless it's Halloween and you get candy right? :lol:

[quote name='Greetard']No, no... you are mistaken. Anyone who's involved in Cosplay loses. Automatically. No questions asked.

You just must be confused and disallusioned by that other girl's gigantic fork. I'll forgive you this time.[/quote]

Hey, when hot girls squeeze big tits into skimpy costumes we're all WINNERS. :cool:

[quote name='tauruskatt']
lol, best compliment ever.[/quote]
Haha, well you can't exactly compare some regular person to somebody whose job is to be hot. Just like it would be pretty dumb to tell a girl "you think that was a blowjob? I saw this chick on the internet...." Well duh, it's their job, that doesn't mean it wasn't good anyway.

It's also pretty sad when the hot chicks look like a monkey's asshole when they don't have 20 lbs of makeup on. That's just lying man, lying.

[quote name='SpazX']
It's also pretty sad when the hot chicks look like a monkey's asshole when they don't have 20 lbs of makeup on. That's just lying man, lying.[/quote]

Exactly, TK is totally hot with 0 makeup. :cool:

[quote name='GuilewasNK']:shock:

Game. Set. and Match.

Oh to be glomped by such beauty! :lol:

Since this is essentially the official hot cosplay thread, I'll have to see what I can dig up. Sheena will be hard to top though.[/quote]

She good... so it looks like she's not nerd-brethren.. just her sister.

It's not really cosplay but does anyone remember the photo circulating around of the SNES girl... wearing nothing but a SNES... hold on.. let me hit my outbox...

found the pic but i can't cut and paste it for some reason.. grr.. anyone?

[quote name='coltyhuxx']It's not really cosplay but does anyone remember the photo circulating around of the SNES girl... wearing nothing but a SNES... hold on.. let me hit my outbox...[/quote]

Yes. I think there was a Zelda cart in the SNES.

[quote name='GuilewasNK']:D

I'm probably the only person who even noticed a cart. :lol:[/quote]

No... I'm guilty as well. 8-[

Can someone find this picture and post it please? I would, but I'm getting an error message. For those that haven't seen... well they are going to want to see it :D

Anyone know if there was any story surrounding that photo or where the hell it came from?

[quote name='GuilewasNK']:D

I'm probably the only person who even noticed a cart. :lol:[/quote]

...I didn't.

;) :lol:

I think TK wins, as she's the only one who actually showed up in the thread. I aint seein no MorrowindGal, or SheenaFan420.

bread's done
Back