DJ Hero 1 or 2 PS3 Bundle

GAMBIT1551

CAG Veteran
Plan to go to a few stores tomorrow and was wondering if anybody would know where to find a DJ Hero 1 or 2 (IDC either one.) bundle for around $30. I just have a strange craving for a rhythm game and don't wanna spend to much. Also, it needs to be on PS3.

Lowest I've seen DJ Hero 2 (w/1 turntable) was for $40 at Target & Fry's last week but not sure if either one of them still has it for that price.

DJ Hero 1 w/1 turntable was $28 (PS3) on clearance at Best Buy few weeks ago. IMO, best deal is getting at it BB then get a used copy of 2 (game-only) at GS for $20 (take 10% off if you're got a PowerUp/EDGE card).

didn't target or bestbuy have them for $20 along with tonyhawk ride at the same price point?....maybe I'm trippin though

DJ Hero 1 bundles is $40 (or maybe less) at Kmart and I think they had DJ Hero 2 on sale for less, check the Kmart 4.0 thread a few posts down.

DJ Hero Bundle 1 (PS3/Wii/360) $19.97 at local Sears store. Some stores still have it for $29.97 - $39.97 but most of the already drop down $19.97 possible even more in March ;)

[quote name='Gameboy415']YMMV, but Best Buy does have the DJ Hero (1) bundle for $28.99.[/QUOTE]

This. Although I was lucky and found a complete copy of the DJ Hero 1 turntable bundle at a game store for $12.99.

OP, just shop around and I'm sure you can get it for dirt-cheap

bread's done
Back