DJ Hero 2 Turntable Bundle $19.99 at TRU for Wii Xbox 360 PS3

[quote name='gantt']Does TRU adjust pricing if you bought it, say, last week?[/QUOTE]

Yes, TRU does adjust pricing (to answer my own question). Or more precisely, they do a return/rebuy - apparently $19.99 is the price in-store as well as online.

[quote name='aaandthedoggies']sweet! off to pick one up now as well as that $15 Epic Mickey CE.[/QUOTE]

$15 for the CE of Epic Mickey? Really? Missed that detail.

TRU acted real smart this week not releasing an ad for no one was able to price match guess no Best Buy PM for me
Nice Play TRU

[quote name='ray2dee']TRU acted real smart this week not releasing an ad for no one was able to price match guess no Best Buy PM for me
Nice Play TRU[/QUOTE]

there is an ad though

edit: oh viewable online only? you can probably still do it, just a little harder

[quote name='Wario64']there is an ad though

edit: oh viewable online only? you can probably still do it, just a little harder[/QUOTE]

U got a physical ad, Man I went to the store and asked and they said they didnt have any lucky

[quote name='ray2dee']TRU acted real smart this week not releasing an ad for no one was able to price match guess no Best Buy PM for me
Nice Play TRU[/QUOTE]

Obviously, YMMV, but I took a Print Out of the Toys R Us Ad to Best Buy and the Cashier went and asked someone else there about it. That person went and looked up the Toys R Us Ad Online and then PM'd it for me.

So, you may want to try that.

[quote name='Hal_Jorden']Possibility of Amazon price matching?[/QUOTE]

I clicked the "tell us about a cheaper price" link on the Amazon page but so far nothing. Not sure how long it takes or how many requests they have to get to take notice.
I did the same thing with Rock Band keyboard for 360 since GS has it for $59.99 but Amazon has it listed for $69.99 but so far no change on that either

The girl at my best buy said they would price match and then when I went and got the game a different girl called the manager and they said they wouldn't.

My BB sucks though so hopefully you'll have better luck.

bread's done
Back