DJ Hero 2 Turntable Bundle (360/PS3/Wii) $29.99 at Amazon

[quote name='prim4444']FYI: TRU will have these same bundles for $19.99 the week of 4/24[/QUOTE]

Crap. I have like $40 of rewards certs @ TRU. Picked this up day one of the PS sale @ GS. My wife still won't let me live it down. Oh well, game is awesome. I recommend it to anyone with a passing interest in rythym games. Also, yes, better than the 1st.

[quote name='rapsodist']I still see it in the More Buying Choices sidebar and in the Used & New section. It's now at "ships within 2-3 weeks" status, but it's still there.[/QUOTE]
Weird, maybe it just doesn't show up there anymore because I already bought it?

[quote name='prim4444']FYI: TRU will have these same bundles for $19.99 the week of 4/24[/QUOTE]

Hmmm. Thanks for the heads up. I'll just leave my order with Amazon alone and cancel if I can pick it up at TRU that week. Good thing there is a TRU pretty close to where I stay. I was on the fence at $30 (but went ahead and pulled the trigger)... $20 is way too good to pass up though. And I think I have a $25 GC there.

Care to provide some proof? I would love to cancel my order in favor of this, but I see no mention of the deal anywhere. I do know, however, that they sold the bundle for this price last year.

[quote name='ZombieToast']Care to provide some proof? I would love to cancel my order in favor of this, but I see no mention of the deal anywhere. I do know, however, that they sold the bundle for this price last year.[/QUOTE]

My word is my proof;)

The ad for this particular week is going to be viewable online only, there will be no printed ad distributed for that week. If you want to wait for actual proof, you're going to have to wait for the 24th when the ad is available for viewing on the website.

[quote name='ZombieToast']Weird, maybe it just doesn't show up there anymore because I already bought it?[/QUOTE]

Well, it's definitely gone by now, but it was still there for hours after I made my post. And I'd already bought one myself. Don't know what happened there for you or me.

I was at TRU yesterday, they had official signs up showing DJ Hero 2 bundle (any system) for $24.99, a big 1/2 off sale sign with it.

If Amazon sells out or you'd rather pick it up, you can try there and save a few bucks in the process. I don't know about the $19.99 sale, but they're a bit low on stock as it is. I wouldn't wait 2 more weeks to potentially save $5 when it's already this cheap.

[quote name='Kerig']I was at TRU yesterday, they had official signs up showing DJ Hero 2 bundle (any system) for $24.99, a big 1/2 off sale sign with it.

If Amazon sells out or you'd rather pick it up, you can try there and save a few bucks in the process. I don't know about the $19.99 sale, but they're a bit low on stock as it is. I wouldn't wait 2 more weeks to potentially save $5 when it's already this cheap.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the info. I'll attempt to stop by TRU after work soon.

[quote name='CheapyD']Game is really fun with a great song selection. Buy![/QUOTE]

I was on the fence until Cheapy weighed in. Sold (PS3)!

[quote name='Kerig']I was at TRU yesterday, they had official signs up showing DJ Hero 2 bundle (any system) for $24.99, a big 1/2 off sale sign with it.

If Amazon sells out or you'd rather pick it up, you can try there and save a few bucks in the process. I don't know about the $19.99 sale, but they're a bit low on stock as it is. I wouldn't wait 2 more weeks to potentially save $5 when it's already this cheap.[/QUOTE]

The sale at TRU this week is $29.99, not $24.99

[quote name='manthing']Does the :360: version work with the Lips wireless mics?[/QUOTE]

Yes, I can confirm that the Lips mics work. Although some songs do not have vocals, and the game will tell you if it's the case.

Well, I never had any interest in the game whatsoever, but after going through RB and Band Hero with my daughter and her not liking very many of the songs on those I thought she might like this one. For some reason, she likes stuff like Eminem and such. I have no idea how that happened, but there you go ;). So maybe this will be a good one to try.

FWIW, my estimated delivery date for an order I just put in 5 minutes ago is April 20th.

I would order it if it didn't have too much mainstream Hip-Hop which I hate. I'm more on that Real Hip-Hop if you know what I mean. At least the first DJ Hero had Gang Starr. This one seems filled with mainstream crap. but hey, i might give in

[quote name='FlyingMonkey9']I cant believe I paid 100 dollars for this...feel like an idiot[/QUOTE]

i paid full price for renegade edition and the tekken 6 le on the same day. On a brighter note, I got this for 30 at game$top so my other table went back in the box to be safe

Is there any difference between the Wii version from the others? I notice its still in stock but the others are gone. I'm tempted to get this, but if the 360/PS3 versions are better than I guess I'd just pick up the 360 version from gamestop if its not restocked at amazon.

Great deal for those who want it, and missed the gamestop deal. I got this from the power sale thing at gamestop. It is a great game, but that's coming from someone who enjoyed the first one.

TRU update - for this B&M report, I'm in Buffalo, NY
* They had the sign for DJ2 with turntable sets for $29.95 - PS3, XBOX360, Wii
I saw many PS3 ones, there was some Wii stuff but didn't pay attention (don't have)

They had NO Xbox360 ones on display. I smelled shenanigans. I got some help, and yes they have a bunch in the back. I have no doubt the guy I spoke to is in on the hoarding, he had to call/check which ones were 'OK' to sell.

*My* price was $24.99, not the $29.99 the sign showed, package looks very good.
I'll be making sure everything looks OK tonight. Didn't want to wait extra 10 days.
I imagine they may (easily) be gone and/or bought by staff looking to flip.
I asked how many were back there (friend interested) and told 5 (so at least that much). For those in the Buffalo/Amherst/Tonawanda/surrounding area, this is the Sheridan/Niagara Falls Blvd TRU. Seems like a pretty sweet deal for $25, since I have mikes (lips) and guitars (GH) for the xbox360, will see what works with this, too.

If your electronics guy is being really sneaky, go to the customer service center and have them do an inventory look. There were so many different other music sets out there, it was VERY noticeable and curious how not a single XBOX360 version was out.

[quote name='CKaz']TRU update - for this B&M report, I'm in Buffalo, NY
* They had the sign for DJ2 with turntable sets for $29.95 - PS3, XBOX360, Wii
I saw many PS3 ones, there was some Wii stuff but didn't pay attention (don't have)

They had NO Xbox360 ones on display. I smelled shenanigans. I got some help, and yes they have a bunch in the back. I have no doubt the guy I spoke to is in on the hoarding, he had to call/check which ones were 'OK' to sell.

*My* price was $24.99, not the $29.99 the sign showed, package looks very good.
I'll be making sure everything looks OK tonight. Didn't want to wait extra 10 days.
I imagine they may (easily) be gone and/or bought by staff looking to flip.
I asked how many were back there (friend interested) and told 5 (so at least that much). For those in the Buffalo/Amherst/Tonawanda/surrounding area, this is the Sheridan/Niagara Falls Blvd TRU. Seems like a pretty sweet deal for $25, since I have mikes (lips) and guitars (GH) for the xbox360, will see what works with this, too.

If your electronics guy is being really sneaky, go to the customer service center and have them do an inventory look. There were so many different other music sets out there, it was VERY noticeable and curious how not a single XBOX360 version was out.[/QUOTE]

To expand on this, ALL Toys R Us locations now participate in "In Store Pick Up". Unlike Best Buy where they have their inventory threshold at 3 or more to show availability, TRU website will show availability if there is even just 1 of a certain item in store.

Update: I ordered from Amazon on the 11th, it showed shipped 4/12 with an estimated delivery of 4/13. Here we are on the 15th and I haven't received it. I called the company that is delivering it (OnTrac) and they said they haven't received the item yet to ship.

Amazon says OnTrac has it and OnTrac says Amazon has it. Who wins? LOL. dammit.

[quote name='xGunCrazyx']I had to grab this because Stones Throw got some DLC on there somehow[/QUOTE]

That was a big reason why I decided to pick this up, too.

Mine hasn't shipped and isn't expected to get here until next month, so if I can get it for a better price at TRU, I'm just gonna cancel my order.

I got my DJ Hero 2 Set at TRU, they had a 50% discount on the original price ($49.99) total being $24.99. I am in Austin, Texas

So much bullshit, I didn't realize DJ Hero 2 only sells DLC in packs
I just wanted to grab that Jaylib/Charisma mix, but had to buy a whole 1600 point card to get the whole pack :cry:

Oh well, I guess I can pick up some XBLA games that are on sale right now

bread's done
Back