DJ Hero 2 Turntable bundle (all systems?) $29.99 ($39.99 - $10 instant discount) YMMV

akilshohen

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (67%)
DJ hero is $40 on all systems at Best Buy, but there's a $10 instant discount on it in the store. Problem is, the register won't ring it up and you have to point to the sticker to make them honor it. Had no problem getting the manager to adjust the price. I know it's for 360 at least, should work for Wii and PS3 too. (YMMV because it's at my local best buy at least, but there was an official discount tag near it. Haven't seen another topic on it.)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Kerig']Don't forget $25 at TRU. Possibly $20 next week.[/QUOTE]

I'm assuming you're talking about the game + turntable version? It's listed as $50 on their website. Is this a local YMMV thing?!? Link? Thx!

It's definitely not local, almost positive not YMMV, but not online. TRU is having a sale right now for 50% off the $49.99 DJ Hero 2 bundle (both PS3 & 360, & IIRC Wii). There's been talk of it going to $20 next week but if it's in a print ad then it may not stay in stock very long. The current sale doesn't seem very advertised/planned, they just had printed 8.5x11 sheets of paper taped to the aisles to advertise it. Come to think of it, they seem to do that quite often...

Also: TonyHawkPlasticWhatever is 50% off: $19.99. I'm waiting for

[quote name='Kerig']It's definitely not local, almost positive not YMMV, but not online. TRU is having a sale right now for 50% off the $49.99 DJ Hero 2 bundle (both PS3 & 360, & IIRC Wii). There's been talk of it going to $20 next week but if it's in a print ad then it may not stay in stock very long. The current sale doesn't seem very advertised/planned, they just had printed 8.5x11 sheets of paper taped to the aisles to advertise it. Come to think of it, they seem to do that quite often...

Yep, the Shred bundle, normal price is $40, those have 50% off signs just like DJHero2. Ask a clerk or look around if you don't see it for the system you want. Mine had the 360 version hiding on the tiptop shelf above the PSP/Blu section, but the PS3/Wii versions in the regular aisle spot for them, plus a few on the floor just outside the electronics section.

Also: Today starts the B1G150%off 2-day sale, I wonder if anyone can pull off a DJ Hero 2 + Shred combo for $35 total.

I also scored a bundle like akilshohen. Rang up $39.99 at the register. Cashier checked their database-helpdesk thing. Asked if I could show him the tag, so I led him to it. He promptly removed it and approved my purchase at $29.99. Was excited to buy Portal 2 and use the $10 gift card on this to bring it in at $19.99.

Yay!

[quote name='Kerig']Yep, the Shred bundle, normal price is $40, those have 50% off signs just like DJHero2. Ask a clerk or look around if you don't see it for the system you want. Mine had the 360 version hiding on the tiptop shelf above the PSP/Blu section, but the PS3/Wii versions in the regular aisle spot for them, plus a few on the floor just outside the electronics section.

Also: Today starts the B1G150%off 2-day sale, I wonder if anyone can pull off a DJ Hero 2 + Shred combo for $35 total.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='reemer99']Saw the DJ Hero 2 bundle for $25 and the Tony Hawk Shred bundle for $20. Works with the 50% off.[/QUOTE]

I got this from the toysrus thread maybe that will shed some light on your idea.

[quote name='Kerig']It's definitely not local, almost positive not YMMV, but not online. TRU is having a sale right now for 50% off the $49.99 DJ Hero 2 bundle (both PS3 & 360, & IIRC Wii). There's been talk of it going to $20 next week but if it's in a print ad then it may not stay in stock very long. The current sale doesn't seem very advertised/planned, they just had printed 8.5x11 sheets of paper taped to the aisles to advertise it. Come to think of it, they seem to do that quite often...

bread's done
Back