DJ Hero (360, PS3, Wii(?)) $79.99 T-Day and BF from GuitarHeroStore!

nesdude

CAGiversary!
Welp, I'm a consumer whore and finally pulled the trigger.

Today and tomorrow only, DJ Hero is $99.99 at Guitar Hero Store (all standard versions). Add coupon code DJHPP1 for an additional $20 off. No tax (in Michigan, anyway) and free 2 day FedEx shipping. Note: the coupon code worked for the Xbox 360 version of the game, I have no idea if it works with PS3 or Wii versions. If it works for you please post here. Found coupon at DealNews. Standard edition.

I can't say no at a price like that. I said I'd get it at $99.99 then grumbled because I didn't want to at $89.99 last week or whenever that sale was. I simply can't say no at $79.99 new. $40 cheaper than retail and it came out under a month ago. Wow.

Do I think it'll drop even more than that? Yes. But not for another few months. Maybe not until next summer. Probably the cheapest you'll find it brand new before Christmas.

Get to it.

http://www.guitarherostore.com/Guitar-Hero/XB360-DJ-Hero/DJ-Hero-Turntable-Bundle-Xbox-360

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice find! I will see what Amazon does too since this goes through tomorrow. I find Black Friday just frustrating now. So many good deals, so little money to spend!

Thanks OP. I think I am going to give Amazon until about 4-5AM PST and will bite on this if they don't show a deal on it. I really wanted to get it for $60 used but GS near me haven't gotten one copy yet. 20 more for a new one may work for me.

Wow. I don't know why they start the price so high... They drop like crazy and I think this one has taken the cake so far on price drop rate. I like the game but I think I'll wait since I've got a few more games to get thru.

Excellent deal though

im also waiting on amazon. let's see what happens tonight..I've been researching this all day
Red Octane is selling them NEW for 89.99 on ebay with BING 10% cashback. free ship

Ohh they tempt me but I'll be checking on Amazon. I feel like they probably unloaded some of their renegade stock earlier in the week and now they'll want to get sell some of the regular edition. I think 70 from amazon and I'm sold.

[quote name='outsider']Wow. I don't know why they start the price so high... They drop like crazy and I think this one has taken the cake so far on price drop rate.[/QUOTE]

That's my thought as well, and while I still don't think we've hit the bottom, I also don't think we're going to find it any cheaper than $79.99 new till far into next year. This was the level that I hoped it would get to, and it got there FAR faster than I thought it was going to.

You guys really think Amazon is going to drop it to $69.99? Exactly one month after it came out and a $50 dollar drop? That's steep, even by Amazon's standards... but who knows. The only reason I found this is because I decided to try the DealNews coupon along with the BF sale that's going on. When it worked, my heart skipped a beat.

Glad to hear the coupon works for PS3 as well, anyone see if it worked for Wii or PS2?

[quote name='JrHu92']Is amazon having a DJ hero BF sale? I don't recall seeing anything including DJ hero and amazon[/QUOTE]
I don't think there has been anything - it's just wishful thinking for now.

[quote name='Xfactor19990']ya but thats kinda crappy, its like pay and wait this is instant[/QUOTE]

Yeah well, I ordered monday, shipped monday, credit came tuesday, package came wednesday. :D

Keep in mind the $40 video game credit promo states it's available through 11/27, so it should be given to us if they put any deal on it. They'd have some 'splainiing to do if they changed that. ;)

Will need to keep this in mind if Amazon does not have a deal on this game as I like a lot of the songs and it will remind me of when I used to do mixing for my College Radio show.

damn good deal. it comes out to $79.99 and no tax/free fedex to Vegas. if Amazon doesn't drop it or restock it then I'll bite on this. thx OP!

[quote name='ispeshaled']Yep...I bit.

$94.99 with a $40 Amazon credit.[/QUOTE]

Me too, hopefully I don't regret it when I wake up.

[quote name='Treythalomew']Me too, hopefully I don't regret it when I wake up.[/QUOTE]

Same here :cry:. A lot of impulse buying these past 2 days.

[quote name='Fire_Thief']I would get it at $55 shipped, but with the credit you are still spending freaking 95 dollars. Hell no.[/QUOTE]

I can understand that...but for some of us...Amazon credit is pretty much cash.

I just bought the 360 version from there for my nephew for Christmas can't complain $79 for DJ hero, I doubt I will see lower price anywhere else. Thanks OP.

[quote name='Xfactor19990']u guys think amazon will lower more?[/QUOTE]

The lowest I think Amazon will go on this may be $89.99.

Keep in mind that the $40 credit offer expires today.

[quote name='ispeshaled']The lowest I think Amazon will go on this may be $89.99.

Keep in mind that the $40 credit offer expires today.[/QUOTE]
id do 90 shipped

Arghhhhhhhh....I want this game bad and $80 is a good deal. I am afraid to think about it till morning, with my luck they will be sold out.

Thanks. This deal is better for me even if Amazon price matches it.(Amazon charging tax for NY)

bread's done
Back