DJ Hero bundles ~$30 on clearance at Best Buy YMMV

Cyrian

CAGiversary!
I picked up the XBox DJ Hero with the turntable at Best Buy today for $27. The Wii and PS3 versions were about the same give or take a few bucks. I had to do a double take when I walked by the shelf, I never thought I'd see those for under $50 or $60.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Dranakin']Does anyone know if this is YMMV?[/QUOTE]

At the best buy i went to recently, only the Wii version was discounted to around $30. The XBox 360 version was around $50 or $60 I believe. So I think it is YMMV, but i didn't have them scan the Xbox version, so there could be universal price drop that wasn't advertised.

$30 at the Best Buy in Ankeny, Iowa. They had about a dozen out on the floor. It was listed at $40 to buy online and get in-store pickup :|

[quote name='Jodou']Having been $20 (minus Wii version) recently at TRU, it's fair to say this should drop lower.[/QUOTE]

Wait, 20 for the Bundle?

[quote name='Wutang_KILLTHEM']Wait, 20 for the Bundle?[/QUOTE]
Correct. Not the two turntables, but the regular bundle was $20 a couple months ago during a two day sale. Later on they did extend the deal to Wii, but at $30.

Not at Best Buy, but I saw the PS3 bundle for $39.99 at Kmart last week in Medina, Ohio

Didn't notice a 360 bundle at all...

bread's done
Back