DJ Max Fever the crew Edition - $130 - Only 125 Available; Open for Pre-orders Now

Also waiting. But it looks like I already have all the extras from the DJMP2 Orpheus LE package.

$145 for a box and signed copy of Fever...

Even funnier about the eBay auctions? It mentions that there's only 125 and he has 4 of them, also "It can't be seen in the pics, but the top corner is slightly worn.", and I'd be pissed if I paid $1200 and I got it gutted.

What a deal!

Annnnnd - it's our old friend djkunai who got banned from here for posting a fake coupon!

[quote name='bornrunnin31']Even funnier about the eBay auctions? It mentions that there's only 125 and he has 4 of them, also "It can't be seen in the pics, but the top corner is slightly worn.", and I'd be pissed if I paid $1200 and I got it gutted.

What a deal!

Annnnnd - it's our old friend djkunai who got banned from here for posting a fake coupon![/QUOTE]

Ugh, it hurts that there are at least two people associate with cag who pulled this. They mae it rare so people really into the series would have something cool to show off, and then jerks buy multiple copies to gouge people violently.

I didn't get any sort of ship notice for mine, it just showed up. They're shipping UPS Ground from LA so mine was basically overnight delivery...

i recieved mine on friday. its a pretty big box. it was wrapped in a big ass plastic bag surronded by a bunch of pages from an egm magazine. lol.

There isn't any way to track it, is there? It was charged on the 13th so if it doesn't come in soon hopefully I can dispute it.

got mine in the other day and i was overall satisfied, it did take a while for me to find out where the NB rangers mask was tho

Hey I got mine in today and it came like this. Does anyone know who I can contact about this kind of stuff?
IMG_0308.jpg

[quote name='equest943']Hey I got mine in today and it came like this. Does anyone know who I can contact about this kind of stuff?[/QUOTE]

If you want you can look at the bemanistyle site for contact info, as that is where it was sold. But I don't know if there is anything they could do for you. That was obviously damaged during shipping, an it really isn't significant. And seeing as this was a limited-run item, they may not have another to replace it with.

Just got my copy of it this afternoon. Condition of everything seems fine, although the artbook had a bent corner.

Do any of you know how I'm supposed to get that technicka card back in the slot? :\

Lastly, pics of the ranger mask?

Thanks for the advice, SDC. Yeah, I am pretty sure they aren't going to have another one lying around.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='equest943']Hey I got mine in today and it came like this. Does anyone know who I can contact about this kind of stuff?
IMG_0308.jpg
[/quote]

That happened to one of 3 my Night Black editions too, so I sold it and bought another.

You can't really do anything about it.

[quote name='equest943']Thanks for the advice, SDC. Yeah, I am pretty sure they aren't going to have another one lying around. But if they do, maybe I can exchange mine and get a copy with the "developerS" signatures instead of the "developer" signature. They made it sound like it was going to have more than scribble. I'm not completely sure how loyal bemanistyle is to their forum goers/customers, but you have to admit, the signature looks somewhat shady.[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure the idea was to have one of the various developers sign each copy. I haven't gotten my copy yet, but signatures are pretty much just scribbles, y'know? They wouldn't be trying to gyp you on that.

Yeah, I guess I'm happy to be fortunate to have one. I'm still kind of on the edge about it. I guess I'll decide within the next few days what to do.

[quote name='almasy82']got mine horrible shape. Not happy. Contacting about sending back for refund. Will post pics...[/QUOTE]

If you don't want it, then just sell it. I think you will cause more problems with yourself trying to return this rare title.

Regardless of its condition, on eBay, you will easily be able to eclipse the $145 you paid for the game. Or, better yet, sell it someone on this thread. Many interested people missed out on this title. In one afternoon, the game sold out. I'm absolutely sure you can easily get your money back plus accrue some extra cash.

refund?!?!?!

dood... sum ppl on ebay trying to sell theirs for over $1000.

damaged or not, smarter route is smarter imo.

People can attempt to sell for any price they want. The demand doesn't justify that price. I bought it for myself I am not happy with it. I will just be happy with my money back

I got a cover from Game Informer and an EGM in mine, along with some random packing slip for a wholesale clothing order and a piece of crumpled up cardboard. The magazine covers still had the guy's full address on it. Probably a bad idea to do that.
Still haven't handled it much and haven't found the mask yet.
The signature is on the cellophane covering the game. Kinda reminded me of a Rorschach test pattern, all symmetrical-like.

[quote name='bojay1997']Was this even an official release? Why would they pack it with stuff from around somebody's apartment?[/QUOTE]

It was absolutely an official release. chatter on Bemanistyle indicates that one of the executive producers of the game is the one who packed and shipped these, so he probably use whatever material he could find.

I have a feeling they have these stacked on top of each other. The only way to break it that bad is to do so.

I just got mine and I have the same problem with the other guy. I was really looking forward to this. Shaq-fu!!!!

[quote name='kenmasters']Well... if anyone is displeased with their sets... ;). PM me![/QUOTE]

I think you need to PM them before they decide to try and return this thing.

It appears mine turned out alright and came in a bubble wrap package surrounding by some giant plastic bag.

But stupidly the autograph is on the outside of the shrink wrap? Maybe I should buy a $20.00 one from best buy to go with this...

Mine arrived today, also i bubble wrap and plastic.
The edges of my box are scuffed up, but I can hardly fault them for that.
Alas, I didn't get the Technika design I wanted. If anyone got clear Blue Sky and would like to swap, PM me!

[quote name='SDC']Mine arrived today, also i bubble wrap and plastic.
The edges of my box are scuffed up, but I can hardly fault them for that.
Alas, I didn't get the Technika design I wanted. If anyone got clear Blue Sky and would like to swap, PM me![/QUOTE]

You can't fault them for failing to protect something you paid a ton of money for? Give me a break. I'm really sick of companies cashing in on us and not bothering to do even the minimum to protect what we pay for. I've had to return two premium press kits to Capcom and their only excuse was that they don't actually do the packaging themselves, they have an outside company do it. Really? Who hired the outside company?

[quote name='bojay1997']You can't fault them for failing to protect something you paid a ton of money for? Give me a break. I'm really sick of companies cashing in on us and not bothering to do even the minimum to protect what we pay for. I've had to return two premium press kits to Capcom and their only excuse was that they don't actually do the packaging themselves, they have an outside company do it. Really? Who hired the outside company?[/QUOTE]

But they did do the minimum to protect it. It was wrapped in bubble wrap. I guess I might e-mail them about it, but yeah, I really don't think damage during shipping is the fault of PM Studios.

"I really don't think damage during shipping is the fault of PM Studios."
Yes it is when the item isn't packaged correctly. My outside shipping box was flawless. Yet mine was beat all to hell. What I was told was they were damaged when they were sent to the states. They knowingly sent out damaged merchandise. I would even venture to say that they packaged them poorly to hide the fact that they were damaged before they sent them out.
Here is what the mod for the site said in their forum I find the info interesting so I am passing on here.

"a good portion of the boxes ended up that way (mine did too). It was a shipping error from Korea. Since Pentavision/PM was handling that all I'm not sure what their plans are regarding it, if any, but I'll find out as soon as I can."

"The signature thing was kind of a last minute addition to the package because they were worried that the set itself wouldn't be enough of a draw for the price (I begged to differ myself) so it got kind of screwed up in the execution due to time constraints. It's honestly my fault it got advertised as such a major thing for the set, I played it up a bit more than it needed to be."
All I can say is I wish they would have offered me a refund before sending damaged merchandise to me.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='almasy82']"I really don't think damage during shipping is the fault of PM Studios."
Yes it is when the item isn't packaged correctly. My outside shipping box was flawless. Yet mine was beat all to hell. What I was told was they were damaged when they were sent to the states. They knowingly sent out damaged merchandise. I would even venture to say that they packaged them poorly to hide the fact that they were damaged before they sent them out.
Here is what the mod for the site said in their forum I find the info interesting so I am passing on here.

"a good portion of the boxes ended up that way (mine did too). It was a shipping error from Korea. Since Pentavision/PM was handling that all I'm not sure what their plans are regarding it, if any, but I'll find out as soon as I can."

"The signature thing was kind of a last minute addition to the package because they were worried that the set itself wouldn't be enough of a draw for the price (I begged to differ myself) so it got kind of screwed up in the execution due to time constraints. It's honestly my fault it got advertised as such a major thing for the set, I played it up a bit more than it needed to be."
All I can say is I wish they would have offered me a refund before sending damaged merchandise to me.[/QUOTE]

It obviously changes the situation if the items were damaged BEFORE they were sent out to us. I responded not knowing that.

[quote name='Arakias']It appears mine turned out alright and came in a bubble wrap package surrounding by some giant plastic bag.

But stupidly the autograph is on the outside of the shrink wrap? Maybe I should buy a $20.00 one from best buy to go with this...[/quote]

I did just that myself. $19.99 at Best Buy right now, but availability ain't so great, so be sure to check availability online. If you're doing B&M Best Buys, that is.

If somebody wants one, i think i may have an extra. I'm still not sure if i want to sell it off, and i especially don't want to take a loss with shipping, paypal fees, and all that.

If somebody has some Valkyria Chronicles swag, though.....

This is my auction:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=300313021063

I have two, but i've decided i want one for myself. You can see pictures there, it doesn't look like anyone on eBay even wants them =/.

Not really interested in the set you have up but just wondering what you are counting as swag for VC? Not really that much out there as far as I know

[quote name='the_punisher']If somebody wants one, i think i may have an extra. I'm still not sure if i want to sell it off, and i especially don't want to take a loss with shipping, paypal fees, and all that.

This is my auction:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=300313021063

I have two, but i've decided i want one for myself. You can see pictures there, it doesn't look like anyone on eBay even wants them =/.[/QUOTE]

looks like you got 3 in one of your pictures though ?

Well, it's a pretty obscure game and a sort of mediocre "special edition" and the fact that you are charging $90 more than MSRP might have something to do with it. Why would you order three of them anyway?

[quote name='the_punisher']If somebody wants one, i think i may have an extra. I'm still not sure if i want to sell it off, and i especially don't want to take a loss with shipping, paypal fees, and all that.

This is my auction:

I have two, but i've decided i want one for myself. You can see pictures there, it doesn't look like anyone on eBay even wants them =/.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='bojay1997']Well, it's a pretty obscure game and a sort of mediocre "special edition" and the fact that you are charging $90 more than MSRP might have something to do with it. Why would you order three of them anyway?[/quote]

Isn't it obvious? To ripoff people on ebay by selling them for way more than the msrp and gain a profit in the process

[quote name='Gerbar']Isn't it obvious? To ripoff people on ebay by selling them for way more than the msrp and gain a profit in the process[/QUOTE]

Well then is sucks for him because these things aren't even selling for MSRP. The only one to have sold since they were released on Ebay went for $127 and $4 shipping. I believe that's a net loss.

[quote name='bojay1997']Well then is sucks for him because these things aren't even selling for MSRP. The only one to have sold since they were released on Ebay went for $127 and $4 shipping. I believe that's a net loss.[/quote]

I may have to watch and pick up one of these. I missed getting one when the preorders went out.

[quote name='bojay1997']Well then is sucks for him because these things aren't even selling for MSRP. The only one to have sold since they were released on Ebay went for $127 and $4 shipping. I believe that's a net loss.[/QUOTE]

Awesome. It is kind of a shame this thing apparently won't be worth anything, but I'm glad that the actual fans who missed out on it won't get gouged if they want a copy.

[quote name='bojay1997']Well then is sucks for him because these things aren't even selling for MSRP. The only one to have sold since they were released on Ebay went for $127 and $4 shipping. I believe that's a net loss.[/QUOTE]

I really wish there had been a "Rock Revolution Special Edition".

Finally, I got mine. No damage at all. I'm pretty happy with it. Although, this type of box can be easily ripped at the hinge. I wish there was a tether to keep the box from opening all the way. The magnet that keeps the box closed is a neat touch.

bread's done
Back