Django Unchained Bluray- $23

I hate to ask but in regards to paying on amazon if I buy now, do I get charged the $23 right away or once the movie is shipped (most likely on the 13th or so)?

Quentin Tarantino is a god and this is a must have for movie lovers.

The price will only go down from here. $23 is the highest I see it being release week.

I'll be getting the steelbook from Best Buy. U&S should be happening during Django's release.

[quote name='dino88']The price will only go down from here. $23 is the highest I see it being release week.

I'll be getting the steelbook from Best Buy. U&S should be happening during Django's release.[/QUOTE]

Wait, U&S is happening in April??

[quote name='Royal High Knight']Could someone post the link or picture of the BB steelbook and the price.[/QUOTE]

There is currently no link or picture of the steelbook, however it has been confirmed by people in the industry and since furtureshop is also getting it it will probly look the same. Furtureshop also doesn't currently have any artwork.

personally i like the Amazon UK artwork:

71xXu9OcEoL._AA1500_.jpg

Just a rumor at this point. BB had two pages up for the Blu-ray just recently, one at $29.99 and one at $34.99 suggesting an exclusive, but now they just have the $34.99 page up.

bread's done
Back