Dj's trade/sell list (PS2,PS3,Vita,3DS)Updated!

bump.

cml for the toes in the pic, lol. i need a spare toe.

hope you're doing well, bud. i'll try & bump your list at a better time in the future!

Finally replaced my wireless network card since It died 4 days ago. I'm going to hold off on that deal for now since I'm going to end up buying a Move controller from Gamestop. I'll keep my eyes open for a PS3 copy of Vanquish for you though ;)

Replied in my thread, but wanted to bump since if I weren't on my phone, I'd have put that reply here. Thanks for the offer, bud.

EDIT: I wasn't trying to lowball. I just remembered that only the 360 version was on sale for $7.99 (I would rather have that version), so I don't want you to think I was being obnoxious. Thanks again for the offer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Replied in my thread, but wanted to bump since if I weren't on my phone, I'd have put that reply here. Thanks for the offer, bud.

EDIT: I wasn't trying to lowball. I just remembered that only the 360 version was on sale for $7.99 (I would rather have that version), so I don't want you to think I was being obnoxious. Thanks again for the offer.
It's all good bro, no worries. Had to step away from CAG for a bit anyways, heh.

Oh and bump

bread's done
Back