Do any CAGs wear sun glasses? Do people talk a bunch of $#!+ to you about it?

[quote name='zionoverfire']Stop wearing Oakleys and wear some cheap shit you pick up at Target for $10, the comments should go way down.[/QUOTE]
This is what I figured.

I like oakleys tho. I didnt know it made me a douche...

I work with a guy who has the same Oakleys just different color. He wears them in every day and then straight to the top of his New Era personalized cap. He is the coolest thing ever with those combined with 5 gold chains... Seriously I wanna be him when I grow up.... LoL

[quote name='zionoverfire']Stop wearing Oakleys and wear some cheap shit you pick up at Target for $10, the comments should go way down.[/QUOTE]

Those sunglasses suck tho. I tried wearing cheap sunglasses but I found that they didn't protect my eyes from the sun as much. The frames usually give me rash too. I used to wear some D&G sunglasses and never got any comments but people always me how much I paid for them.

Why do people care what others say about them? Especially sunglasses.

I work in retail. If you are wearing your sunglasses and buying alcohol I am going to ask you to take that shit off. If you are wearing your sunglasses inside I am going to make fun of you behind your back. If you are wearing your sunglasses inside you're worse than Food Network's Guy Doucheberry who wears them on the back of his head.:lol:

Other than that, I never can seem to find a pair when the sun is stabbing me in the eyes as I try to screech home to play 360. So I am jealous of those that have a nice pair.:bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb:

one word for ya'll.. Transitions. got sit an inch from the TV until you need real glasses and then get transitions. Greatest thing I've ever had happen to me. they say my eye sight might revert now that the thing in my head is gone.. but I'm keeping my glasses. I love them.

[quote name='ChernobylCow']I work in retail. If you are wearing your sunglasses and buying alcohol I am going to ask you to take that shit off. If you are wearing your sunglasses inside I am going to make fun of you behind your back. If you are wearing your sunglasses inside you're worse than Food Network's Guy Doucheberry who wears them on the back of his head.:lol:

Other than that, I never can seem to find a pair when the sun is stabbing me in the eyes as I try to screech home to play 360. So I am jealous of those that have a nice pair.:bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb:[/QUOTE]

If you have an outlet mall with a Sunglass hut near you, try looking there. They have some decent prices. Otherwise, you can always find a suitable pair of sunglasses at Target for about $12.

bread's done
Back