Do I cut out the POS BAR CODE from the PS3 box for the rebate?

[quote name='Kendal']Couldn't have just said yes. Way to be a newbie dickhead.[/quote]If you had bothered to read the specific page that I had linked, you would've found that it tells:
  • which bar code to send in
  • why that bar code is not as important as the serial number code
  • what happens if you send in the wrong bar code
  • and most importantly, the toll-free phone number that he can call to check on his order's status.
I believe all of that is more helpful than a simple "yes."

I'm sorry that you were having a bad night and decided to be a newbie yourself by bringing up a week-old thread in which the question was already answered, only to needlessly insult someone who was trying to help.

[quote name='parKer']If you had bothered to read the specific page that I had linked, you would've found that it tells:
  • which bar code to send in
  • why that bar code is not as important as the serial number code
  • what happens if you send in the wrong bar code
  • and most importantly, the toll-free phone number that he can call to check on his order's status.
I believe all of that is more helpful than a simple "yes."

I'm sorry that you were having a bad night and decided to be a newbie yourself by bringing up a week-old thread in which the question was already answered, only to needlessly insult someone who was trying to help.[/quote]

Actually, I was looking for the answer myself. So try not to assume shit you know nothing about, ass. I wasn't having a bad night either. It was actually quite nice. I bumped it because I was looking for the answer. I did read the linked thread. So there you have it. Everything you assumed was wrong and you are still a newbie dickhead. :lol:

[quote name='Kendal']Actually, I was looking for the answer myself. So try not to assume shit you know nothing about, ass. I wasn't having a bad night either. It was actually quite nice. I bumped it because I was looking for the answer. I did read the linked thread. So there you have it. Everything you assumed was wrong and you are still a newbie dickhead. :lol:[/quote]Well, then, despite your shitty attitude, you're welcome for providing all of that information to you.

Some advice from a newbie dickhead: before you go off with your name-calling and obvious elitist stance towards new people, take a deep breath and just appreciate it when someone helps you out, newbie or not. ;) Your nights would be even nicer.

[quote name='parKer']Well, then, despite your shitty attitude, you're welcome for providing all of that information to you.

Some advice from a newbie dickhead: before you go off with your name-calling and obvious elitist stance towards new people, take a deep breath and just appreciate it when someone helps you out, newbie or not. ;) Your nights would be even nicer.[/quote]

xd ikm srry but this funny to read lol
but i do have a qustion, does any1 know if i can check email for my order???

[quote name='Crimson_Raven25']xd ikm srry but this funny to read lol
but i do have a qustion, does any1 know if i can check email for my order???[/quote]I'm not sure about them e-mailing you about your order status, but in addition to that toll-free number, here's the website where you could check if yours was processed or shipped.

https://portal.archway.com/run/Lookup?key=BVISTA

edit. I forgot to mention that this website isn't very accurate - a few people had already received their BDs and their orders weren't registered on that site.

[quote name='parKer']I'm not sure about them e-mailing you about your order status, but in addition to that toll-free number, here's the website where you could check if yours was processed or shipped.

https://portal.archway.com/run/Lookup?key=BVISTA

edit. I forgot to mention that this website isn't very accurate - a few people had already received their BDs and their orders weren't registered on that site.[/quote]

thx so much, its in procces lol i sent them out in august =p

parKer, another thanks for the website because my movies are still in processing and it is nice to know that I can find about them online.

[quote name='parKer']Well, then, despite your shitty attitude, you're welcome for providing all of that information to you.

Some advice from a newbie dickhead: before you go off with your name-calling and obvious elitist stance towards new people, take a deep breath and just appreciate it when someone helps you out, newbie or not. ;) Your nights would be even nicer.[/quote]

Actually it wasn't any of your posts that helped. But I am glad you think so highly of yourself. Anyway, enjoy your weekend. I don't have an elitist stance towards new people. Just people who like to play the "This thread here is what you are looking for" game. When a simple yes would do for an answer to the question at hand. Again, not getting angry or even upset. So I guess your "help" falls on deaf ears, again. Or is it eyes since I am reading this on the wired? Time to drink some Oberon and play some XBL with the fellas. Don't hit your inflated ego through the doorways. It might bruise.

[quote name='Kendal']Actually it wasn't any of your posts that helped. But I am glad you think so highly of yourself. Anyway, enjoy your weekend. I don't have an elitist stance towards new people. Just people who like to play the "This thread here is what you are looking for" game. When a simple yes would do for an answer to the question at hand. Again, not getting angry or even upset. So I guess your "help" falls on deaf ears, again. Or is it eyes since I am reading this on the wired? Time to drink some Oberon and play some XBL with the fellas. Don't hit your inflated ego through the doorways. It might bruise.[/quote]Really, now. So you say you read the linked thread I gave (which has the answer 4 posts down), yet you still bumped because you were looking for an answer? It's looking more like you bumped just to be an ass because you don't like people who play the "here's a thread" game. The truth is out so you can stop BSing now.

Sorry, but if someone is too lazy to look up the answer themselves (eg, you), then all you'll get is a linked thread from me. Plenty of people do the link thing, so you need to get used to it. Ever wonder why this thread has been around for this long and it took over a week for someone to say "yes"? Either people knew about that DVD forum thread and figured your lazy ass would eventually find it or the link answered the question, so just deal with it. Even a Google search with "PS3 what barcode to send" will give you the answer.

It's not about ego. You claimed that the link < "yes." When truly, the link was helpful and whether or not it annoyed you, it did the trick, which is why no one bothered to follow-up with a "yes" until recent. Spend less time lying and giving BS answers and more time practicing patience. ;)

edit. I think this has gone on for too long so I'm done. Have a nice night gettin' crunk. At home. With your video games. On a weekend night.

bread's done
Back