Do they really work?

[quote name='chosen1s']No,

I'd say it takes a pretty big pair to start a post like this one.[/quote]

That might explain his anxiety. The early stages of elephantaisis making everything else in the vicinity seems undersized. If so, his problems have only begun.

[quote name='chosen1s']Wow,

This is brutal. At the risk of bringing all this hostility on myself - come on, we all have to admit we're a little curious if these "modern miracles" work.

It's on the same list as that stuff girls are supposed to rub on their breasts to "enlarge" them, Human Growth Hormones (which are supposed to make you "younger"), Chiropractics, and "make $1,000/week working at home!"

We all are curious whether or not these things actually work. Incidentally, say what you want about the OP, but I'd say this post pretty much shows everyone here who has the largest pair of cannonballs at CAG...[/quote]

Human Growth Hormones don't claim to make you younger, they increase your muscle mass. And no, I really am not curious about any of these things. I'm very happy with my penis just the way it is. :wink:

[quote name='road3283']I can only hope this thread doesn't lead to a "How big are you" poll...[/quote]lol

I saw this thread at work and I was busting out laughing. Unfortunately, there were all these women nearby and they wanted to know what I was laughing about. I could not tell them but I kept on laughing...

Damn it...I cant stop laughing.

[quote name='Xevious']I saw this thread at work and I was busting out laughing. Unfortunately, there were all these women nearby and they wanted to know what I was laughing about. I could not tell them but I kept on laughing...

Damn it...I cant stop laughing.[/quote]
lol

Never drink and post... a reputation is a horrible thing to waste.

Still though, its posts like these that make this site even more entertaining beyond fighting Fat Wallet nazis for 5 dollar games :)

BigB, I am not going to flame you. You got some guts posting this thread.

To answer your question, I serious doubt those pills can change what nature has given you. I would ask a doctor first before taking those pills.

Doctors (at least good ones) are supposed to listen to embarassing questions.

bread's done
Back