Do we even have any females on CAG?

[quote name='Dead of Knight']We lost a lot of moobage on CAG when he was banned years ago (NSFAnyone)
http://www.dragonlordfrodo.com/pics_and_movies/Pics/Dragonlordfrodo/Bitchnipplepinch.jpg
[/quote]

That. . .was scary.

No there are no females around here! Female gamers don't exist... That's a crazy myth created by BigFoot himself! Gah!

But on a side note, yes I'm a female... I shall withhold the pictures thanks to Reality's Fringe's comment. >.>

[quote name='Dead of Knight']We lost a lot of moobage on CAG when he was banned years ago (NSFAnyone)
http://www.dragonlordfrodo.com/pics_and_movies/Pics/Dragonlordfrodo/Bitchnipplepinch.jpg
[/QUOTE]

AHHHHH, my eyes....they burn...

Wow, I got second reply billing. I guess I am a known female here, thanks to the tots.
There's plenty of females though they all seem to go away after time.

How many of you female CAG members play online games, like COD4, Halo 3, etc.?
I find playing with female gamers on multiplayer very rare.

[quote name='Dante Devil']How many of you female CAG members play online games, like COD4, Halo 3, etc.?
I find playing with female gamers on multiplayer very rare.[/QUOTE]
I avoid most of them. I definitely don't speak on multiplayer unless I already know the people. Usually the last thing I want is attention because I'm a female in a game.

I find female's online play in groups. When I started playing regularly with one then I met more. Protection in numbers I guess, even online.

[quote name='Dante Devil']How many of you female CAG members play online games, like COD4, Halo 3, etc.?
I find playing with female gamers on multiplayer very rare.[/quote]

RPGs, but not FPS or RTS.

And no old ass "no girls on the internets" meme? Forshame.

I play Halo 3 very rarely these days, if I am online I hardly ever use my mic unless I'm around people I know.

It's just down right scary what men and boys can think up to tell you.

[quote name='SerenityKry']I play Halo 3 very rarely these days, if I am online I hardly ever use my mic unless I'm around people I know.

It's just down right scary what men and boys can think up to tell you.[/QUOTE]

It is frightening... and I don't even play Xbox Live!

[quote name='SerenityKry']I play Halo 3 very rarely these days, if I am online I hardly ever use my mic unless I'm around people I know.

It's just down right scary what men and boys can think up to tell you.[/quote]

So true. I haven't used the mic on xbox live in a long time.

It's just down right scary what men and boys can think up to tell you.[/quote]

I have a girl on my friends list that plays h3 and cod4 with me and a few guys and its almost a disadvantage to have her because she wont talk. She wont talk because as u said people on xbl are ridiculous. It sucks that people are like that. We usually have to have one guy stay with her just so we know whats happening in that area.

To be honest, I don't use the mic much either unless it is people I know and I'm a guy. I can only stand listening to so much BS. It's pretty pathetic when a girl chimes in and some guy acts like a fool.

I knew quite a few women that played Quake III and Elite Force online though. Maybe because the lack of voice chat makes it harder for foolishness.

I'm a guy, but hardly use the mic too. It's not cool when you try to have fun, but you can't because someone say something bad.

Will to all of you who just want to play for fun here's my gt: mrchingher

My boyfriend has pulled me through Halo 3 a few times, and every once and a while I'll do multi-player, but never on my own. Back when Halo 3 came out my boyfriend and my brother tried to put me on the mic thinking it would help them to get people together for aid in the multi-player achievements. Since then whenever I am on live I’m either in a private chat or I don’t bother plugging it in.
Whenever I have run into another girl on live they have been really vocal, annoying, and get off on the attention. I’m just not into that.

I used to play regularly on Gears of war with this one girl.

She was very mean, she would always come up to me and chainsaw me from behind and call me a dumbass. She still plays gears, but I think thats about the only game she has.

I'm a girl!
Been a member here for quite awhile, though I lurk more than post, I guess. I play games online every now and then, though my 360 has been out of commission for a little while, so I'm harder to find... ;)

/tk

[quote name='joe2187']She was very mean, she would always come up to me and chainsaw me from behind and call me a dumbass. [/quote]

:lol:

Hey Joe, where you goin' with that gun in your hand? ;)

[quote name='greyzieoriental']i was told most CAG girls have beer bellies and happy trails[/quote]
This is quite true... we may be quite on the manly side but we still have va-jay-jays!
/pats her keg belly

[quote name='Unickuta']lol if there ever was a CAG dating site it would be mostly homosexual[/QUOTE]

Haha. Funniest thing I read all day. :)

Hey guys, I don't know if you noticed, but SerenityKry is a girl. She's trying to keep a low profile about it though, so keep it quiet.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Hey guys, I don't know if you noticed, but SerenityKry is a girl. She's trying to keep a low profile about it though, so keep it quiet.[/quote]
She should be more concerned with updating her previous thread so we can all laugh about how shitty her boyfriend is.

ive gone ahead and made note of all the females in this thread.

ladies you can expect a flood of PMs from me soon to request pics/myspace/aim/facebook/livejournal/photobucket from me very soon.

feel free to take the initiative.

[quote name='SerenityKry']I think the last time I used my mic was... I would say... almost 6-7 months ago? And that was to talk back and forth with a buddy of mine that I hadn't talked to in a while.

Tell me about it! I work for a third party warehouse and we have all sorts of drivers coming through. Just last Thursday I had a driver attempt to smooth talk me... "So have you been in commercials? You have one of those soap opera faces. You're a real cutie."
Ugh![/QUOTE]
i think that was me did it work i had to many beers that day

Last edited:
[quote name='chasemurata']:lol:

Hey Joe, where you goin' with that gun in your hand? ;)[/quote]

I'm coming for you...:bomb:

I remember playing UNO once when it came out and ended up playing against two married 30-somethings and two university-aged girls playing together on a boyfriend's account. They were also trying out the video chat function as well.

Not surprisingly, they dropped after the second game once the 30-somethings started acting like horny teenagers. Then again, the old guys (I should talk, I'll be there in 4 years) acted like cocks of the walk afterwards whereas the girls were obviously taking the piss with them the entire time. ;)

One time I joined an UNO game. In the lobby were two guys and a girl, none with video cameras, including me.

No one is talking, then all of a sudden the girl (also host) starts repeating "Dicks out or get out" in the most disgusting female voice I have ever heard.

One of the guys and I dropped out of the game within a second of each other, and I can only assume the third did the same.

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']One time I joined an UNO game. In the lobby were two guys and a girl, none with video cameras, including me.

No one is talking, then all of a sudden the girl (also host) starts repeating "Dicks out or get out" in the most disgusting female voice I have ever heard.

One of the guys and I dropped out of the game within a second of each other, and I can only assume the third did the sam.[/QUOTE
remember that fat kid that wasing showing his D¿ck in UNO

[quote name='Ugamer_X']She should be more concerned with updating her previous thread so we can all laugh about how shitty her boyfriend is.[/QUOTE]

Haha Yeah I've been wondering how that debacle played out. We may never know.

bread's done
Back