Do you drink alcohol?

I drank so much captain and seagrams 7 last night. Pleasant surprise to wake up at noon and still be drunk. What a night.

As for super mario bros games, we used to have the plumber's delight challenge. Finish the whole game by the time Rapper's Delight (short version) was over. Good times. That and playing SMB3 and you have to stay small mario or you drink.

My last semester of college leading up to graduation was nuts. This one lounge/bar on 6th street(bar district) in Austin had "$1 anythings" on Thursday nights (this included shots of grey goose, patron etc.). Needless to say me and my buddies were there every week partying. This meant going to my genetics lab at 8 in the morning the next day still drunk/hungover. I still made an A in that class :). Somehow my roommate managed to spend nearly $100 there every Thursday.

Worst drunk moment? Getting so drunk that when I woke up in the middle of the night to take a piss, I mistook my computer desk for the toilet and pissed all over it (including my keyboard AND my notes for the final I had later in the week). I still haven't heard the end of that from my friends.

Ahh memories!

[quote name='ispeshaled']My last semester of college leading up to graduation was nuts. This one lounge/bar on 6th street(bar district) in Austin had "$1 anythings" on Thursday nights (this included shots of grey goose, patron etc.). Needless to say me and my buddies were there every week partying. This meant going to my genetics lab at 8 in the morning the next day still drunk/hungover. I still made an A in that class :). Somehow my roommate managed to spend nearly $100 there every Thursday.
[/QUOTE]

An 8 AM on Friday in your last semester? That's just poor.

[quote name='lordwow']Birthdays are the best time to start drinking, you can try all sorts of stuff for free.[/QUOTE]Yeah, it probably would be the best time. My birthday is the day after Labor Day though. Lol, I'm not telling anyone who my friends are on MySpace/Facebook, because I almost guarantee people I know from forums would message them and tell them to get me extremely drunk, lol.
[quote name='lordwow']An 8 AM on Friday in your last semester? That's just poor.[/QUOTE]We have 7:30 AM classes at Purdue. Some seniors will have a 7:30AM class everyday (I almost did last semester). I'm only taking one class next semester right now, and it's at 7:30 AM on a Monday. Tough to switch out though, because that's the only slot open of that courses section.

bread's done
Back