Do you guys know of any good paying PTR sites?

No ref links and I'll allow this to stay here. Preferably sites and the reason why your mentioning them would be ideal.

[quote name='whitedeath']www.mypoints.com

very easy if u do alot of game shopping you get points for every dollar spent on certains sites they don't give cash but u can win some giftcards easily[/QUOTE]

Cheapy should have a FatWallet-esque kickback percentage to offset the appeal of sites like that...

koggit that site rocks i mean if you buy a ps3 off amazon of whatever you can get atleast a 15 dollar bb giftcard

p.s i am not trying to stir up anything here just hoping i can help the o.p and maybe someone else

Oh, I wasn't thinking those kind of sites. I mean the PTR sites or Paid To Read. Like they send you emails, and you go to a site for a certain amount of time and they pay you.

well with that site all u got to do is vist the site let it load click it off and bang 5 points not a bad site takes a while but a free giftcard is free giftcard

Right up my alley!

I go into more detail here, but as a short version I'd put DonkeyMails on the "good list". Had 21 from them tonight, plus the paid banners section. The others that I'm involved in are pretty slim pickings. I used to do a lot more, but PTRs tend to come and go most of the time.

[quote name='Charron']Right up my alley!

I go into more detail here, but as a short version I'd put DonkeyMails on the "good list". Had 21 from them tonight, plus the paid banners section. The others that I'm involved in are pretty slim pickings. I used to do a lot more, but PTRs tend to come and go most of the time.[/quote]

Thanks!

[quote name='SirSlaughter24']If anyone has any more good sites with many emails please post them.[/quote]

Aside from those I've mentioned, I'm currently giving MatrixMails and APairOf trial runs. It'll be a little while before I'm able to say if they're good or not, though.

[quote name='Charron']Aside from those I've mentioned, I'm currently giving MatrixMails and APairOf trial runs. It'll be a little while before I'm able to say if they're good or not, though.[/quote]

I haven't gotten any emails from DonkeyMails yet :cry:

[quote name='SirSlaughter24']I haven't gotten any emails from DonkeyMails yet :cry:[/quote]
Yea, and Sunday and today I've only gotten 1 a day. I swear the site's trying to make me look bad. :whistle2:#

Bux.to is being really consistent for me, 4 a day, but with their fairly high payout I'm not too confident about 'em. I've seen sites with high per-mail values or high pay-outs, and soon as you approach payout they cancel your account for no reason. Basically, if they offer more than a cent an email, something may be amiss.

Also, this site may be good for evaluating what sites would be worthwhile. You really gotta do research, make sure you don't fall into scams. :/

bread's done
Back