Do you have a job?

Consultant for an ASP/ISP/IT services firm, working as Manager Of IT Operations for a marketing research company. One-man show at the client site.

Army Contractor. Basically I fund governement programs and contracts that are involved with designing and building aircraft.

Just got a new job. I will be a channel sales manager at a shool and craft supply company that is over 350 years old.

I work in the Housing Office on campus during fall/spring semesters. During the summer I have part-time Camp Assistant duties (basically we watch the HS/JHS kids when they have band camp or whatever). I am also trying to go part time this summer with Hastings or Blockbuster or somewhere I can buy games from.

Hastings gives you 50% off their used games (dont know about other used stuff), but I hear they are hardcore about watching your activity. I was told you're supposed to log it if you buy a coke.

Fortunately, this system doesnt watch customers, haha.

I am a certified private investigator for a investigations/security company. I am currently contracted out at Bridgestone/Firestones national credit office. I work in their security department where I handle all security matters such as the CCTV, security card clearence, etc. Rather boring at times but it does allow me to get my work done for college and it's a great stepping stone once I start to apply at police departments.

i'm a sales associate at eb games and the web assistant for the university health services at uc berkeley.

all this while taking a full courseload (+ summer school) at uc berkeley. i can't remember the last time i had a full night's sleep.

I referee soccer games on the weekend, and I think I'll get a job at brusters because all the chicks work there.

2 jobs is a beeyatch...

5 hours a week at school workin in the Engineering office

and another 7-10 a week private tutoring for an agency...

I miss game testing at NIS America... Atelier Iris ^_^v

im a janitor at a gym...:\...
we dont get gloves..so..yea..it kinda sux
my thumb and my ring finger got infected, but all cleaned up...BUT we do get 2 see hot girls running and doing crunches :D!!...so thats a nice sight

Sell door to door, recently picked up a job at Jewel so I don't have to reapply everywhere each summer I come back from college.

my boss is an ...............he just said that because there is an open slot on the company he is gonna make us compete 3 of us, in the new position for one month to see who is more capable of filling that job..................the thing is that just a couple of months back like 4 months he gave a position to this girl, and no one new there was going to be an open slot for that position after the employees of that area were reclasified and they are now earning more money, no one new the girl was gonna be permanent on that position after the results of the studies of that reclasification of that job!

and now he wants us 3 to compete for another slot in that area, he seems to be making amends, but he already commited the mistake......

[quote name='dutch72']Correctional Officer at a Federal Prison..boy could I tell you some stories[/QUOTE] You got my respect. Corrections is the one part of Law Enforcement I don't want to get into. I just stick with being the beat cop who hands off the dirtbags to you. :)

I'm in Finance @ GE, but I'm quitting today! Hooray!

I'll be going into Public Accounting to do Audit and perhaps some tax work if neccessary...

bread's done
Back