Do you keep track of your movie/tv series/anime collections online?

woobacca

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
Just wondering how many CAGs keep track of their DVDs and box sets online. I just found out that you can create a personal account on IMDb and manage your lists on there. Does anyone use IMDb or another website for this kinda stuff?

Yeah, I use GameTZ to keep track of my stuff. Been using it for years so it's a nice convienent way to remember, say, all of the NES games I have and what DVDs I have that I don't have right in front of me.

I use DVD Profiler, which seems to be less popular but I like it because it has a downloadable client that works pretty well.

Used to use DVDAf, but I uh...dont need the 'retail' copies anymore. I traded most of my dvds that i had on DVDAf. I should make a new one.

I use listerx.com for my manga, mainly so I can have a wishlist and know when stuff is coming out. I also use IGN for my games.

[quote name='evilmregg']I use DVD Profiler, which seems to be less popular but I like it because it has a downloadable client that works pretty well.[/QUOTE]

Ditto. Personally, I've never liked the layout of DVDAf. It's so drab and lifeless. I also like that DVD Profiler gives you all the information about the DVD right next to it.

It's funny, I'm noticing everyone's DVD sig links for the first time now. Holy bejeezus some of you own a lot of stuff.

I'm kinda liking the dvdaf layout and categories, along with its emphasis on user participation.

[quote name='woobacca']It's funny, I'm noticing everyone's DVD sig links for the first time now. Holy bejeezus some of you own a lot of stuff.

I'm kinda liking the dvdaf layout and categories, along with its emphasis on user participation.[/quote]

I usually check out people's collections quite a bit. It's interesting to see what people have.

bread's done
Back