Do you pee in the shower?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's kind of funny to me that my brother posted earlier in this thread about it being gross. I have done it so does that mean he was standing in my piss the next time he took a shower? :)

[quote name='Larsin']i pee in the shower, i dont see what's so "gross" about it, just aim for the drain if you're afraid of hitting your feet.

i've always wanted to try to piss over my shoulder, but i'm afraid i'll hit my face or the ceiling.

how about peeing in the sink? anyone do that or am i the only one. it's easier [ waist high ] and it saves on water.

and as for the poop referance, one time i saw a turd in the shower drain... it turned out my brother sharted while taking a shower... hahahah... i told him and he cleaned it up... f'ing gross.[/QUOTE]
:whistle2:s

hell yeah...if ya gotta go why wait. might as well do it in a cleansing environment.

as for in the pool...god no. but if i'm swimming in a lake i'll be sure to...contribution to nature and all.

[quote name='Larsin']i pee in the shower, i dont see what's so "gross" about it, just aim for the drain if you're afraid of hitting your feet.

i've always wanted to try to piss over my shoulder, but i'm afraid i'll hit my face or the ceiling.

how about peeing in the sink? anyone do that or am i the only one. it's easier [ waist high ] and it saves on water.

and as for the poop referance, one time i saw a turd in the shower drain... it turned out my brother sharted while taking a shower... hahahah... i told him and he cleaned it up... f'ing gross.[/QUOTE]

I pee in the sink if it's a dare or if all immediate bathrooms are in use and no one will find out. The "I might accidentally pee on my foot" arguement is dumb, urine is the most sterile bodily fluid, not to mention that water will wash the piss away; molecules of piss arent going to hang around the tub.

[quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']No I don't. Not that it's any of your business. I thought Pershing made this thread, cause of how asinine it is.[/QUOTE]
*Looks back at OP* Wow, he didn't.

He's making quite a name for himself though.

And pershing didn't create this topic? I'm amazed!

People piss in pools so why in the world be anyone be surprised that people do it in a shower also?

Now what would be sick is if you pissed on yourself in the shower.

[quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']No I don't. Not that it's any of your business. I thought Pershing made this thread, cause of how asinine it is.[/QUOTE]
Awesome! I'm so happy for you! I didn't force you to take part in the poll, or post here. What's so asinine about it? I asked a pretty simple question, and discussion of it has carried over 60 posts in a few hours, so it must be fairly interesting for the folks here to talk about. Quite a few people here have taken it much farther than I have, I just asked a question that's been brought up many other times in other places. I think you need to stop taking yourself so seriously.

[quote name='zionoverfire']And pershing didn't create this topic? I'm amazed!

People piss in pools so why in the world be anyone be surprised that people do it in a shower also?

Now what would be sick is if you pissed on yourself in the shower.[/QUOTE]

:lol:

[quote name='modium']Awesome! I'm so happy for you! I didn't force you to take part in the poll, or post here. What's so asinine about it? I asked a pretty simple question, and discussion of it has carried over 60 posts in a few hours, so it must be fairly interesting for the folks here to talk about. Quite a few people here have taken it much farther than I have, I just asked a question that's been brought up many other times in other places. I think you need to stop taking yourself so seriously.[/QUOTE]

I wasn't blasting it, I was just saying, it sounds like something Pershing would come up with.

as·i·nine Audio pronunciation of "asinine" ( P ) Pronunciation Key (s-nn)
adj.

1. Utterly stupid or silly: asinine behavior.
2. Of, relating to, or resembling an ass.

Pershing: Asinine.

Peeing in the shower: Not asinine. Just lethargic.

[quote name='greendj27']Nope, I don't. I disagree that its the same. You can't tell me that none of that pee water mixes with the rest of the small amount of water that sits in the tub. Eventually that water will be touching your feet whcih means you are basically taking a pee on your feet. Thats just nasty.[/QUOTE]

That's my feeling as well. Plus the pee water, even if it doesn't directly touch your feet touches the floor of the tub which will most definately touch your feet at some point.

[quote name='Scorch']as·i·nine Audio pronunciation of "asinine" ( P ) Pronunciation Key (s-nn)
adj.

Peeing in the shower: Not asinine. Just lethargic.[/QUOTE]

My thuoghts exactly.

BTW, Scorch, hit me up on AIM. KarlAFrederick. I was gonna ask you a question.

Wow, it seems a lot of people are remarkably terrified by the thought of contact with their own urine, even for a few seconds with hot water immediately sweeping it away. If that is the worse thing you ever encounter in life, consider yourself lucky. And childless.

[quote name='epobirs']Wow, it seems a lot of people are remarkably terrified by the thought of contact with their own urine, even for a few seconds with hot water immediately sweeping it away. If that is the worse thing you ever encounter in life, consider yourself lucky. And childless.[/QUOTE]

Indeed. It's just water, people. Mostly sterile, even.

[quote name='Kayden']Carnie fire handlers pee on their hands to build callouses.[/QUOTE]

Wasn't there a baseball player who admitted doing the same thing?

[quote name='jmcc']Indeed. It's just water, people. Mostly sterile, even.[/QUOTE]
Just because it's harmless and sterile doesn't mean it's not nasty or gross. If you stepped in a puddle of urine, you wouldn't be like "Oh, it's just water that smells, no big deal." Well, at least, I know wouldn't be.

I don't mind stepping out of the shower to pee, and then getting back in. Am I afraid of germs? No, but I DO enjoy being a civil human being.

That's just me though.

[quote name='judyjudyjudy']Just because it's harmless and sterile doesn't mean it's not nasty or gross. If you stepped in a puddle of urine, you wouldn't be like "Oh, it's just water that smells, no big deal." Well, at least, I know wouldn't be.[/QUOTE]

Keep in mind that, unless you're the absolute hippiest of people and produce all your own food and drink, you've injested someone else's urine at some point in your life. Possibly very often, depending on how often you eat at restaurants. And you seem mostly fine, pee-phobia not withstanding.

[quote name='greendc27']Wasn't there a baseball player who admitted doing the same thing?[/QUOTE]

In a recent interview with ESPN's Gary Miller, Chicago Cubs outfielder Moises Alou revealed that during baseball season he urinates on his hands to toughen them up.

[quote name='rajchakrabarti']i pee in the shower.. big deal....

and for the people afraid of having urine touch your body... well
some people think drinking it improves your health http://skepdic.com/urine.html[/QUOTE]

You wouldn't want to do it a ton, though, lest you end up with gout.

[quote name='jmcc']Keep in mind that, unless you're the absolute hippiest of people and produce all your own food and drink, you've injested someone else's urine at some point in your life. Possibly very often, depending on how often you eat at restaurants. And you seem mostly fine, pee-phobia not withstanding.[/QUOTE]
I'm not afraid of being exposed to urine or getting diseases or whatever. I just think it's gross. I mean, it does smell bad.

[quote name='rajchakrabarti']In a recent interview with ESPN's Gary Miller, Chicago Cubs outfielder Moises Alou revealed that during baseball season he urinates on his hands to toughen them up.[/QUOTE]

i have a little cousin that needs toughening up, should i pee on him?

I've peed in the shower since I can remember and I agree with the others that do, in that I aim for the drain. Haha that rimed. Anyways I've actually talked to my girlfriend about this before and I've even gotten her to try it! She has since told me that she does so on a regular basis so it's not just a guy thing anymore!

[quote name='CHARYODA']I've peed in the shower since I can remember and I agree with the others that do, in that I aim for the drain. Haha that rimed. Anyways I've actually talked to my girlfriend about this before and I've even gotten her to try it! She has since told me that she does so on a regular basis so it's not just a guy thing anymore![/QUOTE]

frolixo~redneck3.jpg

evilmax17: You say it's not civil. The fact of the matter is, peeing in the shower is not only harmless, it may even be healthy. Urine is just discarded nutrients, there's nothing intrinsically wrong with it. Just because you can't get over your initial intuitions that peeing in the shower is wrong, doesn't mean you need to criticize others for it. As a matter of fact, I think that not being able to get over irrational prejudices is uncivil :whistle2:D

omg who cares if the urine touches your feet. it washes right...back...off. i mean, i could see if piss was acidic and burnt your skin off or something, but it's just a harmless liquid that has no effect whatsoever. in fact, i learned in Eaters of the Dead by Michael Chrichton that they used to boil urine (cow's) and use it on wounds. the ammonia cleanses.

actually water tends to pool in my shower in the morning so if I did pee in it I would be standing in ankle deep piss water and soap. Though if I had a good pipe system in my apartment, and since I pride myself on my good aiming ability when pissing, I would definitely go for it.

[quote name='evilmax17']I don't mind stepping out of the shower to pee, and then getting back in. Am I afraid of germs? No, but I DO enjoy being a civil human being.

That's just me though.[/QUOTE]

If you think being prissy about possible momentary contact with your own urine is an indicator of civility, you need a dictionary and a course on world history.

[quote name='pimp tyranny']omg who cares if the urine touches your feet. it washes right...back...off. i mean, i could see if piss was acidic and burnt your skin off or something, but it's just a harmless liquid that has no effect whatsoever. in fact, i learned in Eaters of the Dead by Michael Chrichton that they used to boil urine (cow's) and use it on wounds. the ammonia cleanses.[/QUOTE]

Since you never responded to me after you told me you wanted the game, I put it on ebay, if you still want it, ask me for the link.

there is nothing wrong with peeing in the shower...i am sure more people do it than you think

how about peeing in a pool? everyone does that, but hardly anyone admits it...

Just to clarify my stance: I don't care about getting pee on me. Hell, who hasn't gotten wiz on their hands at one point or another? I don't fear germs with urine (it's sterile), and I wouldn't be grossed out or anything if I peed on my feet.

It's about civility for me, and perhaps some people don't know what I mean, or just don't agree with me (which is fine). I don't piss in the shower, much like I don't eat food right out of the pan. I put it on a plate first. Hell, I could avoid extra clean up by just eating out of the skillet, but I am a civil human being.

I don't eat with my hands (in most cases), because we have utensils. I could probably get away with picking a steak up with my hands, taking a big hunk out of it, and then using a napkin.

I don't claim to be white collar, but I'd like to think that I have the dignity to pee in the toilet. It's what seperates us from the animals, and this guy ain't no camel.

[quote name='evilmax17']Just to clarify my stance: I don't care about getting pee on me. Hell, who hasn't gotten wiz on their hands at one point or another? I don't fear germs with urine (it's sterile), and I wouldn't be grossed out or anything if I peed on my feet.

It's about civility for me, and perhaps some people don't know what I mean, or just don't agree with me (which is fine). I don't piss in the shower, much like I don't eat food right out of the pan. I put it on a plate first. Hell, I could avoid extra clean up by just eating out of the skillet, but I am a civil human being.

I don't eat with my hands (in most cases), because we have utensils. I could probably get away with picking a steak up with my hands, taking a big hunk out of it, and then using a napkin.

I don't claim to be white collar, but I'd like to think that I have the dignity to pee in the toilet. It's what seperates us from the animals, and this guy ain't no camel.[/QUOTE]

This, among other posts you've made in the past, is why you are without a doubt my favorite "Not in the Halo 2 Clan" poster here on CAG.

[quote name='evilmax17']Just to clarify my stance: I don't care about getting pee on me. Hell, who hasn't gotten wiz on their hands at one point or another? I don't fear germs with urine (it's sterile), and I wouldn't be grossed out or anything if I peed on my feet.

I don't claim to be white collar, but I'd like to think that I have the dignity to pee in the toilet. It's what seperates us from the animals, and this guy ain't no camel.[/QUOTE]
Exactly.

:shock: Oh Noes! I eat from the pan with my hands! I'm a double outcast! And then I drink milk from the jug... TRIPLE!

:roll:

[quote name='Scorch']as·i·nine Audio pronunciation of "asinine" ( P ) Pronunciation Key (s-nn)
adj.

Peeing in the shower: Not asinine. Just lethargic.[/QUOTE]

lethargic

adj : deficient in alertness or activity; "bullfrogs became lethargic with the first cold nights"

Doesn't make sense the way you used it.

[quote name='zewone']Oh yeah, I forgot you posted it. :roll: Bitch.[/QUOTE]

Wow. That's a interesting sequence of posts.

[quote name='zewone']Oh yeah, I forgot you posted it. :roll: Bitch.[/QUOTE]

I'm just saying that I said I loved his post first, then, here you come, all talking about how he's right. Bottom line. Evilmax is mine. I found him. I cleaned him off. I fed him. He's mine and I promise to walk him every day and brush him twice a week. So..zewone....fuck off.

P.S. They reset the levels yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back