Do you pee in the shower?

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='JimmieMac']I'm just saying that I said I loved his post first, then, here you come, all talking about how he's right. Bottom line. Evilmax is mine. I found him. I cleaned him off. I fed him. He's mine and I promise to walk him every day and brush him twice a week. So..zewone....fuck off.

P.S. They reset the levels yet?[/QUOTE]

Oh yeah...well...me and him whored our sigs out to the same guy, so fuck you I win.

Wow. This just keeps getting wierder and wierder.
Well, I guess we know that if evilmax isn't posting it's because he's locked in JimmieMac's basement.

Needless to say, I don't think anyone saw that coming.

[quote name='zewone']Oh yeah...well...me and him whored our sigs out to the same guy, so fuck you I win.[/QUOTE]

What? Are you jealous? I'm sure if you asked really nice that Jimmiemac would give you the same treatment.

It really depends if I just woke up and I really need to go, I'll use the toilet but if I'm half awake (like I usually am when I wake up) and I hop in the shower it usually just happens.

[quote name='JSweeney']What? Are you jealous? I'm sure if you asked really nice that Jimmiemac would give you the same treatment.[/QUOTE]
LOL...No, I don't need to be anyones puppy. Speaking of which, wheres AngelicLulu?

[quote name='drfrielgood']I don't, but pretty much all of my friends do. They all confess to pissing in my pool as well.[/QUOTE]
I think more people would own up to peeing in a pool moreso than in the shower.

I remember this idiot in high school once asked this to some people in class once. Problem was he asked some girls and they gave him the "WTF?" look. Man that guy was pretty clueless.

[quote name='Blackfyre']Of course. If you don't pee in the shower, then you aren't american.[/QUOTE]

Anyone who doesn't want to go to war is gay.

[quote name='JSweeney']What? Are you jealous? I'm sure if you asked really nice that Jimmiemac would give you the same treatment.[/QUOTE]

It's almost like you try to inject yourself into conversations that you're not welcomed in or conversations that you're not needed in just to try to upset/draw reaction from/ add your two cents in when nobody asked or cared for it.

I know that just by saying this I'm validating your existance on the boards but really, you wouldn't be missed if you just went away.

P.S. I know it ripped you apart inside when Shrike was made a mod when that's all you've really wanted from this site from the get-go.

[quote name='JimmieMac']It's almost like you try to inject yourself into conversations that you're not welcomed in or conversations that you're not needed in just to try to upset/draw reaction from/ add your two cents in when nobody asked or cared for it.

I know that just by saying this I'm validating your existance on the boards but really, you wouldn't be missed if you just went away.

P.S. I know it ripped you apart inside when Shrike was made a mod when that's all you've really wanted from this site from the get-go.[/QUOTE]

Ripping me apart inside? Bah. That's where you'd be entirely wrong.
I'm glad Shrike4242 was made a mod. He's exactly the type of person who should be made a mod. He has the credentials (piles of well done trades) and disposition required for it. Like I said in the thread where CheapyD introduced him as a new mod, there isn't a user on this board that deserved to be a moderator.

No one in thier right mind would EVER want to make me a moderator.
If CheapyD opened up a poll right now asking about people who aren't moderators but deserve to be, I wouldn't even put myself on that list....
epobirs, javeryh, and even WhipsmartBanky would be far, far better choices than I.

I mean really, I don't even consider myself within the top 50-60 choices of who should be a mod.

what about shitting in the shower? I mean, you just take the grate off the drain and it falls right down there. that's cool right?

*sound of credibility speeding up it's decent*

but seriously folks, rim shot....next show 10:30.

Depends, if the bathroom is cold and I don't feel like opening the shower curtains... You can guess the rest.

I used to do it the majority of the time. That was before I started to notice that it got musty inside the shower for a minute or so. Ugh, needless to say, I only do it when I forget to go before or I'm in a hurry now.

[quote name='el bobo']Depends, if the bathroom is cold and I don't feel like opening the shower curtains... You can guess the rest.[/QUOTE]

Opening the shower curtains?

Dude, we are talking about peeing IN the shower, not FROM the shower.

[quote name='chunk']Opening the shower curtains?

Dude, we are talking about peeing IN the shower, not FROM the shower.[/QUOTE]

He is talking about peeing in the shower, not from it. He'd have to step out into the cold bathroom to pee instead of staying in the warm shower.

pee in the shower? yes. i make sure that stream goes right down the drain so im not standing in my own urine for 15 minutes.

[quote name='JimmieMac']It's almost like you try to inject yourself into conversations that you're not welcomed in or conversations that you're not needed in just to try to upset/draw reaction from/ add your two cents in when nobody asked or cared for it.

P.S. I know it ripped you apart inside when Shrike was made a mod when that's all you've really wanted from this site from the get-go.[/QUOTE]

What happened to you? You used to be funny, now you just grasp at whatever sounds possible....

You seem to of rode the wave of popularity and instead of sitting back, you got more involved and ruined any cred you've had whatsoever....

To watch you be castrated during the whole Halo 2 clan split to watching you open OTT threads...you've lost your luster.

You talk about validating users existence...but with a whole 3 posts a day. You're not validating much. Personally, I feel that line aches with staleness.

I know you're joking, (If you really believe this you're worse off than I thought) but maybe you should come back down and be part of the community, than sitting from the sidelines throwing dirt.

[quote name='weimerwanger']Why dont you guys just channel your angst into a blog and save everyone the drama. You could even link to it in your sig.[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't worry about that in the future, weimerwanger....
out of sight, out of mind. :)

You guys all do realize that urine is completely sterile, and that any shampoo or soap and WATER during the shower washes it all away if you miss the drain. You never are standing in urine....

[quote name='Mookyjooky']What happened to you? You used to be funny, now you just grasp at whatever sounds possible....

You seem to of rode the wave of popularity and instead of sitting back, you got more involved and ruined any cred you've had whatsoever....

To watch you be castrated during the whole Halo 2 clan split to watching you open OTT threads...you've lost your luster.

You talk about validating users existence...but with a whole 3 posts a day. You're not validating much. Personally, I feel that line aches with staleness.

I know you're joking, (If you really believe this you're worse off than I thought) but maybe you should come back down and be part of the community, than sitting from the sidelines throwing dirt.[/QUOTE]

He's a washed up Halo 2 player who got caught in a wave of popularity on an internet message board about the acqusition cheap video games. She was ripped apart when Shrike was made a moderator and injects herself into conversations in order to justify her existence. They fight crime!

[quote name='daschrier']You guys all do realize that urine is completely sterile, and that any shampoo or soap and WATER during the shower washes it all away if you miss the drain. You never are standing in urine....[/QUOTE]

So are you saying that you would have no problem drinking it? ;)

Cmon, its sterile and it will rinse right out of your mouth. :lol:

[quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']I wasn't blasting it, I was just saying, it sounds like something Pershing would come up with.[/QUOTE]

Not anymore.

I've done it before, but I often take baths and don't like to imagine myself sitting in water that can contain some trace of urine, regardless of how sterile it is.

I only do it when I'm too lazy to wait an extra minute before I shower. Other than that I take t he time to piss into the toilet.

[quote name='Apossum']He's a washed up Halo 2 player who got caught in a wave of popularity on an internet message board about the acqusition cheap video games. She was ripped apart when Shrike was made a moderator and injects herself into conversations in order to justify her existence. They fight crime![/QUOTE]

Quick question.

Who's this "she" you're using in the above sentence, is supposedly my crime-fighting partner? :whistle2:s

[quote name='JimmieMac']P.S. I know it ripped you apart inside when Shrike was made a mod when that's all you've really wanted from this site from the get-go.[/QUOTE]

Explains why my ears were burning.

[quote name='shrike4242']Quick question.

Who's this "she" you're using in the above sentence, is supposedly my crime-fighting partner? :whistle2:s[/QUOTE]

He's talking about JimmieMac and the "she" is Jsweeney. :lol:

So it sounds like you've gone totally apeshit retarded...

Firstly... How dare Sweeney make a comment about your public postings in a thread he wasn't invited to! .... Oh wait... Wheres your invitation Jimmie? This is a message board on the internet. When you post in a public manner such as this, you're pretty much inviting anyone to comment who wants to. If you want the opions of specific people you should probably just stick to PMs.

Secondly... Its funny how you claim Sweeney is the one seeking validation when you're the one who prides himself on being the one of the "elite Stonecutter/Eluminati" members of this board (the sad thing is, it's a direct quote from him from a tyraid he went on in Halo 2 about how insignificat we are and how sad it is for US to seek attention on a message board... then in his next sentance he was patting himself on the back for having some sort of relationship with Cheepy and how he'll be here forever....). You make such a big deal about how important you are here and then go and bad mouth 99% of the user base. Yay for you, you're self-proclaimed king of those you consider retards!

Sorry Mr. Icon, but saying you're good at a video game full of cheaters and squeeky voiced teens is no more a claim to fame than being a bigotted and obnoxious ass on a forum. Maybe you could just give up both and save a lot of people from hearing your self-obsessed and belittling drivel.

[quote name='shrike4242']Quick question.

Who's this "she" you're using in the above sentence, is supposedly my crime-fighting partner? :whistle2:s[/QUOTE]

I really dunno.

[quote name='JSweeney']
I mean really, I don't even consider myself within the top 50-60 choices of who should be a mod.[/QUOTE]

If it makes you feel any better, you're probably much higher up the list than I am. :lol:

oh... wait... :sad:

:cool:

[quote name='greendj27']So are you saying that you would have no problem drinking it? ;)

Cmon, its sterile and it will rinse right out of your mouth. :lol:[/QUOTE]

It don't taste that great, it's awfully salty ;)

[quote name='Kayden']So it sounds like you've gone totally apeshit retarded...

Firstly... How dare Sweeney make a comment about your public postings in a thread he wasn't invited to! .... Oh wait... Wheres your invitation Jimmie? This is a message board on the internet. When you post in a public manner such as this, you're pretty much inviting anyone to comment who wants to. If you want the opions of specific people you should probably just stick to PMs.

Secondly... Its funny how you claim Sweeney is the one seeking validation when you're the one who prides himself on being the one of the "elite Stonecutter/Eluminati" members of this board (the sad thing is, it's a direct quote from him from a tyraid he went on in Halo 2 about how insignificat we are and how sad it is for US to seek attention on a message board... then in his next sentance he was patting himself on the back for having some sort of relationship with Cheepy and how he'll be here forever....). You make such a big deal about how important you are here and then go and bad mouth 99% of the user base. Yay for you, you're self-proclaimed king of those you consider retards!

Sorry Mr. Icon, but saying you're good at a video game full of cheaters and squeeky voiced teens is no more a claim to fame than being a bigotted and obnoxious ass on a forum. Maybe you could just give up both and save a lot of people from hearing your self-obsessed and belittling drivel.[/QUOTE]

ohsnap27ee.gif

Haha, good one. :lol: Man, you should write for comedy central. I hear Dave Chappelle needs one right about now. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back