Do you Register your games with the post card in the box?

ighosty

CAGiversary!
I got an email the other day saying thank you for registering your copy of Army of Two and that I will be on the future mailing list for possible rewards. That got me thinking as to how many people actually do register the games with the post cards that come in the game cases. I usually don't, but I thought I might get some free DLC out of it and the shipping was already payed so why not.

Do you send the register post cards in?

[quote name='guinaevere']Nope. I register my nintendo games on My Nintendo. But that's it. I promised Reggie I'd never register with anyone else.[/quote]
Yeah me too but they haven't had any promos lately. I broke my Wii Remote flashlight keychain too :whistle2:(

I take all thier surveys too. (PLEASE GIVE US A BETTER STORAGE OPTION! :pray: )

I registered a few back in the day but after seeing nothing from them besides 1 sampler disc, I just stopped. I registered a few on Nintendo too because they actually had some decent stuff, then I stopped because they stopped having anything good.

I registered my PS2, but all I keep getting are surveys. Nintendo's given me some stuff for registering, but nothing since Phantom Hourglass.

Just MyNintendo games, in hopes that someday Nintendo will spend a little bit of it's hundreds of millions of dollars of profits on it's loyal customers and we'll get something cool for the games we've registered.

[quote name='Clarke']Yeah me too but they haven't had any promos lately. I broke my Wii Remote flashlight keychain too :whistle2:(

I take all thier surveys too. (PLEASE GIVE US A BETTER STORAGE OPTION! :pray: )[/quote]

Only My Nintendo registrations for me as well.

And that keychain was a piece of crap. The keychain part broke off early on, the paint is wearing off, and the light doesn't work half the time. :lol:

I also register my consoles...but never any non-Nintendo games.

Like everybody else, only the Mynintendo stuff since you do sometimes get nice free stuff from them. Like when they were gave away the Zelda collector's edtion promo. Everybody else, no.

bread's done
Back