Do you smoke marijuana?

I had a friend do some research for school and found a study that found one marijuana cigarette creates the same amount of tar in your lungs as 6 tobacco cigarettes. I don't know his source so don't ask, but I wouldn't be surprised because that shit is sticky like a mother fucker. On the other hand, you don't see people taking 4 breaks per 8 hours of work to go smoke a joint. You smoke a joint and you're good for hours while cigarettes only have an effect on you for a few minutes.

IMO, I don't know why it isn't legal, but it's not worth arguing over as they will never legalize it here in the U.S. Other countries have done it along with other drugs and it has basically turned a portion of their population to shit.

I wasted a whole summer getting dumb off of bad weed, but I don't smoke it anymore. I'm thinking of picking it up again when school is off, but I don't want to smoke the bum weed that the kids around here mess with.

That shit is bad, cheap, and turns you into a couch potato. I wouldn't usually play games on it because it made everything harder. I'm trying to find some of the stuff that actually picks you up and makes you feel energized.

I smoked everyday heavily for 9 years... then quit cold turkey for a year..just started again, but not everyday... every other just a hit or two...its good for recreational not to be abused.. now if I can just stop drinking lol..

Use to quite regular with the people i use to hang around with when i was bout 15/16 years old. Dont see that crowd anymore, we drfited apart when we left school etc.

I wouldnt say no to it now though! Im going to Amsterdam this year, so im positive that i will there!

I hate smoking anything in general. It fucking smells, and is medically proven to fuck with your lungs.

That being said, if you can do it and not let ti control you, then you have big ups from me. I'm pro-legalization of all drugs, under the auspices of a quality control and regulation program that DOES NOT artificially inflate prices (like they do with alcohol and firearms).

But I must stress again that weed and cigarettes are fucking STINKY, and to me any girl smoking instantly loses about 60% of her attractiveness. Especially if she has the dreaded yellow-teeth.

If you believe that, your children are still going to be retarded because you already are. :lol:

[quote name='SeanNOLA']I never have and never will (that's starting to sound a little broken record-y) because my high school health class teacher did a pretty good job of making me believe that it would make my kids retarded. [/quote]

I take like one hit a month after bad days and then sit on the couch and watch cartoons and fall asleep. I can have an 8th last me about 6 months.

Just like alcohol, it can be nice used in moderation. It has it's dangers, but so does chewing gum.

ok so how do you smoke the joint? You inhale with just your mouth or both mouth and nostrils. Is this a deep breath type of inhaling?

I kid btw.

don't smoke, you wont look cool.

Actually, the best way to smoke a joint or, "huff grass," is to have a joint in each nostril and your mouth. It's the most effective delivery method.

[quote name='D_Icon']ok so how do you smoke the joint? You inhale with just your mouth or both mouth and nostrils. Is this a deep breath type of inhaling?[/quote]

Given the obscene amounts of drama allowed to run rampant in my life (among other things...) I have never been interested in any sort of recreational drug use. I wouldn't rule out the possibility of that changing in the future or around those I trust, but for now I am completely content without it.

I've never been fond of second hand smoke anyway and weed fucking stinks.

[quote name='Kayden']Actually, the best way to smoke a joint or, "huff grass," is to have a joint in each nostril and your mouth. It's the most effective delivery method.[/quote]
In other words French inhale?

no and even if medical "pot" (slang term 4 marijana) is legal in ur state u stil ned prescriptien just like medicatiesn so dont think u can jus smoke it 4 fun or watever ppl do get arested all the time 4 it even in state wher its "legal"... trust me my dad isa lawyer.

No but I have. Mostly when I'm drunk but then I take huge hits and get very dizzy and sick so I try to stay away from it.

I use medical marijuana since I was lucky enough to get a medical card online in my state in the USA. Medical marijuana is same as any, just means that it is regulated and quality assured whereas illegal street weed was grown and transported with probably terrible conditions reducing the efficiency and safety of the drug.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back