Feedback
14 (100%)
I received this email today from Buy.com
We shall see if it pans out tomorrow.

"Starting March 9th, all EA Games priced $49.99 or more will be 50% off
plus Free Shipping! Offer expires March 15th."

UPDATE:

Dear buy.com Affiliates,

I regretfully inform you that we have to take down the 50% off EA Games offer. Please replace any links you have of this offer with the link below asap:
http://click.linksynergy.com/fs-bin/click?id=FKSJxY2VJAk&offerid=56785.10000702&type=3&subid=0

Thank you and sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.

[quote name='xplode427'][quote name='hutno']that Ebgames deal was good while it lasted and i got a 10 credit from Ninja gaiden and hopefully eb will run anotheer 10% off sale so its only 30 total[/quote]

use coupon code msn10[/quote]

ua rgw xiyoib arukk fiis? ur siwab'r qiej eufgr biq.
To figure it out, just change every letter by the letter to the right of it on the keyboard.

Okay, now I'm going to sleep for reals. I'm starting to fall asleep, too. Once again, good luck to all and don't go buying 100 copies of the games...

I hope I see this deal alive in the morning.

[quote name='buddy the puppy']As long as I get 100 copies of Suicide Monkey Revolution then to hell with the rest!!!![/quote]

true dat!

[quote name='MICHAE2414']Okay, now I'm going to sleep for reals. I'm starting to fall asleep, too. Once again, good luck to all and don't go buying 100 copies of the games...

I hope I see this deal alive in the morning.[/quote]

Stay awake..no matter what occurs...I WILL FIND YOU!

You guys and gals are light weights. I always do something like this when I'm waiting for a pre-order to go through, just this time its for a game deal. I stayed up all night right before Kingdom Hearts, Suikoden III, GTA: Vice City, Rygar, and Virtua Fighter 4: Evo came out. Why you ask? I don't know, I would just worry that EB hadn't shipped it yet so I would spend the whole night talking to fellow forumers about the game we were all waiting for and sharing my tracking info. I never thought I would enjoy looking on the Fed Ex website so much to see what city my game was in...

My very first all night game wait was for Kingdom Hearts. Its weird how I still do this when my pre-orders are ready to ship. EB has never messed up my order, yet I stay up all night watching tracking info and making sure it does indeed arrive in Austin, TX on the date I want it to. And its always overnight shipping, that way I get it before lots of other people. :p

I'm doing the same thing right, although Im not checking buy.com over and over again. i'm just waiting for one of you to tell me "its go time". I don't really see it as a waste of time and sleep considering I have insomnia to begin with.

Keep the dream alive fellow cheapasses. Imagine getting SSX 3, Everything or Nothing, Return of the King, NFL Street, and much much more. Each of those games costing you a little bit more than a Greatest Hits release..IMAGINE IT!!!! I'm not missing out on this deal, I just can't afford to (hehe afford to). I want to play Everything or Nothing so bad, but Im too cheap to pay full price. I bought Agent Under Fire for $50 at release for some reason, and I know EON is better than that. But I just can't make myself pay that much anymore for this game. *sigh*
Even if this deal doesn't go through Im getting Everything or Nothing this week, if not from buy.com then from half.com.

I'm calling it quits too. I've just about worked my way through a pack of cigarettes since around 11ish. That's never a good sign... Good luck to those of you who are gonna wait around a little longer.

[quote name='Grizzlysin']

My very first all night game wait was for Kingdom Hearts. Its weird how I still do this when my pre-orders are ready to ship. EB has never messed up my order, yet I stay up all night watching tracking info and making sure it does indeed arrive in Austin, TX on the date I want it to. And its always overnight shipping, that way I get it before lots of other people. :p

I'm doing the same thing right, although Im not checking buy.com over and over again. i'm just waiting for one of you to tell me "its go time". I don't really see it as a waste of time and sleep considering I have insomnia to begin with.

Keep the dream alive fellow cheapasses. Imagine getting SSX 3, Everything or Nothing, Return of the King, NFL Street, and much much more. Each of those games costing you a little bit more than a Greatest Hits release..IMAGINE IT!!!! I'm not missing out on this deal, I just can't afford to (hehe afford to). I want to play Everything or Nothing so bad, but Im too cheap to pay full price. I bought Agent Under Fire for $50 at release for some reason, and I know EON is better than that. But I just can't make myself pay that much anymore for this game. *sigh*
Even if this deal doesn't go through Im getting Everything or Nothing this week, if not from buy.com then from half.com.[/quote]

LOL ah a fellow insomniac... Right on

Just so you know, kaybee toys has ssx3 for $25 new. You gotta pay tax + shipping tho so that blows.

[quote name='CheapyD']Confirmed, direct from buy.com

"YES! All EA games priced at $49.99 or more, all platforms plus free
shipping! Starts at midnight 3/9 (tonight) and ends 3/15 at midnight

Thanks for your support!

Melissa"

Now, since Buy.com is based in California, I am thinking that is midnight on Pacific time, which is 3AM Eastern.

Don't worry, all links will be up on the front page first thing in the morning.[/quote]

I just noticed again that Cheapy's copy & paste of the Buy.com reply clearly stated the sale would start at midnight. I realize that's no absolute guarantee, but it must certainly mean that they're working on the update as we wait right now... I hope. :?

[quote name='JoeTheEaglesFan']I'm calling it quits too. I've just about worked my way through a pack of cigarettes since around 11ish. That's never a good sign... Good luck to those of you who are gonna wait around a little longer.[/quote]

I sure dont miss those days. I finished my 12 pack of bud. What next? Jack or SoCo?

[quote name='rapsodist'][quote name='CheapyD']Confirmed, direct from buy.com

"YES! All EA games priced at $49.99 or more, all platforms plus free
shipping! Starts at midnight 3/9 (tonight) and ends 3/15 at midnight

Thanks for your support!

Melissa"

Now, since Buy.com is based in California, I am thinking that is midnight on Pacific time, which is 3AM Eastern.

Don't worry, all links will be up on the front page first thing in the morning.[/quote]

I just noticed again that Cheapy's copy & paste of the Buy.com reply clearly stated the sale would start at midnight. I realize that's no absolute guarantee, but it must certainly mean that they're working on the update as we wait right now... I hope. :?[/quote]

I guess they don't figure that all of us will be waiting up to snag this right up, so they are taking their sweet time thinking nobody will notice. Thanks for giving me a shot of hope, good eye.

I'm not so much worried about people buying tons of copies as I am the amount of people that will just be buying 1 copy. Not to sound greedy or anything, but thousands of people know about this deal now and its just going to be a feeding frenzy when the gates open up. I just want to make sure I'm one of the first to place that order. I've actually been thinking about putting Everything or Nothing in my cart and then just checking out when the deal is ready. :p

I don't imagine something like SSX 3 being snapped up first since it has been out for a little while. 007:Everything or Nothing is going to be the really hot game for this deal, along with maybe NFL Street. So these are the games I imagine will be "out of stock" first. I'm hoping to get the PS2 version of Everything or Nothing (the version I imagine would sell out first as well), but if I somehow miss that one then I'll just settle for the Cube version.

[quote name='dracula']i am just drinking water. It is hotter than a pig ass in So Cal right now...[/quote]

Yeah, no shit its hot as fuck here in Tucson, Arizona too...

Darn 3:30 here and nothing. I really didn't think they would update at midnight but I don't want to come back tommorrow and find that Bond is sold out.

Oh well. Try again later. :wink:

[quote name='rocksolidaudio']Just got done watching The Man Who Wasn't There. Interesting film. Now where the hell is this deal?[/quote]

No shit, I hope Buy.com isn't fucking around, that would suck...

sorry not into imports my friends brother worked at cosmo games on santa monica blvd near 3rd street not sure if its there still it was alright

[quote name='Lord Hamm'][quote name='rocksolidaudio']Just got done watching The Man Who Wasn't There. Interesting film. Now where the hell is this deal?[/quote]

No shit, I hope Buy.com isn't fucking around, that would suck...[/quote]

amen

Looks like it's dwindling down to us Los Angeles County CAG's who can still manage to stay awake on PST (I'm in the San Fernando Valley). :p

Noting up yet And I doubt there will be till the morning :? Might as well go to sleep if your hoping for the page to come alive....................

[quote name='dracula']wow, a valley guy? it must REALLY be hot where you are at[/quote]

Man, it hit 100° in my area this past day...

hmm just found this:

KB Toys: $5 off $40 or more with KBToys promotional code: KBNLFTB4 (exp 3/31/04).

So if you buy ssx3 at $25 and one more game for $15 bucks, then use this for $5 off.

[quote name='priest_ridden']And at least one determined person from MI 4:43 AM... still going.....sorta[/quote]

i am not giving up yet...

bread's done
Back