DOA: Xtreme beach volleyball 1 & 2 (for the love of GOD!!) :)

[quote name='ITDEFX']uh what are you doing Jetski'ing..............shouldn't you be taking pictures?[/QUOTE]

I have been taking pictures... I should (when I feel better... really worn out from long week) upload a video of all the photos I've been taking...

I'll tell you one thing: getting the achievements in this game is hard as hell!

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']I have been taking pictures... I should (when I feel better... really worn out from long week) upload a video of all the photos I've been taking...

I'll tell you one thing: getting the achievements in this game is hard as hell![/QUOTE]

they beat you to it :p

http://www.deadoralivextreme2.net/

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']I really want Tina's "venus" suit... it's basiclly a bathing suit that's only supported by the wearer's nipples, if you can even think about that.[/QUOTE]

yea..i can think about that.

[quote name='lobitoh']i was wondering if there is a way to transfer doaXvb harddrive save to the 360 hdd?[/QUOTE]

I think there is... it's some sort of Xbox media manager thing, but I can't remember the name of it.

[quote name='ITDEFX']LISA STRIPPER POLE GOODNESS!!!!!!!!!!

http://bbs.a9vg.com/read.php?tid=597706&fpage=2

YAY!!![/QUOTE]

:lol: I can't see why so many people have gotten obsessed with that. I find most of the other scenes alot better and a it easier to watch.

I decided I'm going to work on getting every girl to own their own full personal set of costumes, and after that focus on getting everyone's costumes for Christie. So far I have Christite and Tina down (check my gamertag profile for proof) and I'm working on Ayane know.

[quote name='ITDEFX']I sware that stripper pool sequence does make the girls look so *young* and *innocent* anymore :)[/QUOTE]

point taken.

I'll be doing video requests pretty soon with my video adaptor. I'll have time next week to fool around with it for a while. When I say I'm ready tell me what it is you want to see (ex. how does the camera system work? what do the shops look like? etc...) and I'll try to get it for ya.

Yeah it's a good casual game. Only sucky thing is the girls rejecting your expensive-ass gifts when they're feeling snoody. I plan on getting DOAX2 for the 360 once it gets in the $30 range... it lacks that negative =)

[quote name='Aleryn']Yeah it's a good casual game. Only sucky thing is the girls rejecting your expensive-ass gifts when they're feeling snoody. I plan on getting DOAX2 for the 360 once it gets in the $30 range... it lacks that negative =)[/QUOTE]

actually, it's more hardcore than casual. It's a very hard as hell game that's never too nice to the player. Think of it as being as hard as Ninja Gaiden but in a different aspect. I hate that it comes off as a casual game, but I can understand why people think so.

Anyone want to take on the task of ripping the new music from DoAX2? PLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAASEEEEEEEEE!?!?!?

[quote name='ITDEFX']Anyone want to take on the task of ripping the new music from DoAX2? PLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAASEEEEEEEEE!?!?!?[/QUOTE]

I could, but it is almost identical to the first game with a few new additions. I still need to make videos though...

last night got all of ayanes stuff... don't know who to work on next... probably Lisa.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']I could, but it is almost identical to the first game with a few new additions. I still need to make videos though...

last night got all of ayanes stuff... don't know who to work on next... probably Lisa.[/QUOTE]

just the new stuff if possible please. like the music in the stripper pole scenes if it can be played externally in the music menu.

LISA LISA LISA :p

[quote name='ITDEFX']just the new stuff if possible please. like the music in the stripper pole scenes if it can be played externally in the music menu.

LISA LISA LISA :p[/QUOTE]

I'll see if I can >_<

I'll be working on Lisa and getting Christie's full set of 300 suits... hopefully.

I have the hacked version of DOAX1 with nude mod and 'add on textures' it was fun for a while but got bored pretty soon. PS: my xbox is modded in case you dont know.

Anyone else seen the Crystal Boutique at the Hotel menu? You can buy packs of other girls' swimsuits for MS Points (200 for Kokoro's, 400 for every other girls'.).
Seems to defeat the purpose of the game. If you hate the game to begin with (The gifting mechanics, the mini-games, etc.), skimpier bathing suits isn't going to help.

[quote name='sprintsucks5892']Anyone else seen the Crystal Boutique at the Hotel menu? You can buy packs of other girls' swimsuits for MS Points (200 for Kokoro's, 400 for every other girls'.).
Seems to defeat the purpose of the game. If you hate the game to begin with (The gifting mechanics, the mini-games, etc.), skimpier bathing suits isn't going to help.[/QUOTE]
...???? please explain!

[quote name='sprintsucks5892']Anyone else seen the Crystal Boutique at the Hotel menu? You can buy packs of other girls' swimsuits for MS Points (200 for Kokoro's, 400 for every other girls'.).
Seems to defeat the purpose of the game. If you hate the game to begin with (The gifting mechanics, the mini-games, etc.), skimpier bathing suits isn't going to help.[/QUOTE]

???

If this is real, it's time to buy some prepaid cards.

[quote name='Chuplayer']???

If this is real, it's time to buy some prepaid cards.[/quote]
FYI:
It doesn't unlock the acheivments or the Pictoral Viewer.

[quote name='sprintsucks5892']FYI:
It doesn't unlock the acheivments or the Pictoral Viewer.[/QUOTE]

http://www.deadoralivextreme2.net says it unlocks the pictorial viewer.

I had 800 points lying around, so I bought Christie's and Lisa's swimsuits for Kasumi and tried this. I tried giftwrapping a suit I bought, unwrapping it, putting it in my collection, and taking it out of my collection. Unlike before, where the MS points purchased suits left a ???, the formerly wrapped suit leaves the suit's name, just like how the suits you get normally function. Maybe that might enable the achievements.

I won't be buying everything for every girl. Just Kasumi. I

Just finished getting all of Lisa's suits to Kokoro, and now moved on to Tina.
All I have left is:
Tina's
Christie's
Lei Fang's
Hitomi's
Kasumi's
Ayane's
and
Helena's.
:lol:
Even with the sign out glitch this takes a long fucking time.

[quote name='sprintsucks5892']Just finished getting all of Lisa's suits to Kokoro, and now moved on to Tina.
All I have left is:
Tina's
Christie's
Lei Fang's
Hitomi's
Kasumi's
Ayane's
and
Helena's.
:lol:
Even with the sign out glitch this takes a long fucking time.[/QUOTE]

good luck.. at least you're not doing Christie which is the hardest of them all... unlike me >_

bread's done
Back