Dokapon Kingdom In Stock at Gamestop.com 24.99 (used) [Coming In and Out of Stock]

arsenalcrazy8

CAGiversary!
As title says...

and before someone shouts "wheres the deal?" I suggest you look at the prices for this online...

I smell reprint here though.

Id link to it...but the website is kinda broken for me I always get a "game over" screen

Last edited by a moderator:
I hate this game and sold it because it pissed me off. I have no idea why I just rebought it. Also one of the few times I miss having the Edge card but this is only the 2nd game from GameStop I have bought this year.

Edit: This absolutely will be returned if it is disc only.

ehhh..my order shipped already.

I hope it is not disc only.

I'll definite return it if it is.

edit:
The earlier prediction was right, it is disc only.......

I'm returning it.

I can't believe people were getting $100 for this, I see it complete everytime I go to my local GS and it's always been $25, at least they didn't jack up the price yet like they normally would.

Looks like the ones online are disc only too. I ordered two online and the package weighs a little over 6 ounces. Should be more for 2 games. If it is disc only I might keep one but one will definitely be returned. Pretty annoying.

I called it lol
Guess that's why they didn't try charging more than $24.99, which was something I thought was strange. I wonder what that will do to complete copies and original copies... My guess is they will drop in price as well though maybe not as sharp...

Looks like the ones online are disc only too. I ordered two online and the package weighs a little over 6 ounces. Should be more for 2 games. If it is disc only I might keep one but one will definitely be returned. Pretty annoying.
My package weights .33 lbs. I just weighed my copy of Xenoblade and it's .3 lbs. I'm confident that it isn't disc only

And GameStop Wonder why they Drive People Crazy with There Actions:

Woman keys car of GameStop employee for not giving demo game

Posted: May 15, 2014 5:44 AM EDT <em class="wnDate">Thursday, May 15, 2014 5:44 AM EDT</em>Updated: May 15, 2014 09:15 AM <em class="wnDate">Thursday, May 15, 2014 12:29 PM EDT</em>

Vicki Manning

NASHVILLE, Tenn. -
A regular at the GameStop on Nolensville Road was arrested Wednesday after police say she keyed an employee’s car after not receiving a demo game.

According to an affidavit, Vicki Manning got mad at the employee for giving other people a demo product that she wanted.

Manning was also upset the employee did not acknowledge her friendly advances.

She is accused of causing a scene inside the store before leaving.

Police said she then called the store, told the employee to look at his car and hung up.

The victim, who reportedly recognized Manning’s voice over the phone, went outside find that his car had been keyed.

As officer's were taking her custody, Manning reportedly told them her 7-year-old son was at home alone. Police stated they believe her child was recklessly placed in danger since she kept returning to the business to vandalize the victim's car.

Manning was charged with one count of child neglect and one count of vandalism and booked into the Metro jail on $12,500 bond.

Now may be the time to pick up a complete copy on eBay though. With disc only copies prevalent the prices will go down and those wanting a complete copy may be able to snag them on the cheap. Glad I have a complete copy already.

Game sucks imo.  I tried to play it a bit when I was reselling tons of copies last Christmas.

This should still be readily available at GS once they start clearing out the Wii format next year.  Hell, I don't see the value ever recovering after a reprint like this, its just not in that high of demand.

Well at least yall didn't get fool by an employee aka store manager. 

Story short. Visit GS. Asked if they have it in-stock. GS said No, but we can order it for you and have it ship directly to your Casa. Me: Cool. will it come complete with case & manual?. GS:Yes. Like new and everything. Perfect condition. Me: Are you sure? GS: Of course. Me: Okay. A fews days later. Game showed up Disc Only. Damn you GS!

Game sucks imo. I tried to play it a bit when I was reselling tons of copies last Christmas.

This should still be readily available at GS once they start clearing out the Wii format next year. Hell, I don't see the value ever recovering after a reprint like this, its just not in that high of demand.
So you were the sucka that was buying all the copies in my area during the holidays? I was looking for a copy to play. Hate you man.

Well at least yall didn't get fool by an employee aka store manager.

Story short. Visit GS. Asked if they have it in-stock. GS said No, but we can order it for you and have it ship directly to your Casa. Me: Cool. will it come complete with case & manual?. GS:Yes. Like new and everything. Perfect condition. Me: Are you sure? GS: Of course. Me: Okay. A fews days later. Game showed up Disc Only. Damn you GS!
im shocked that anyone would actually believe a gamestop employee majority of them be worst then a used car sales man. I only trust the ones I have known awhile and have proven they wont lie to me and even then I take everything with a grain of salt. What did you expect him to say: "Oh no it wont come complete it will come disc only possibly scratched in a plain envelop in the mail no case or manual but please will you still buy this from us" It all about sales numbers to them.

im shocked that anyone would actually believe a gamestop employee majority of them be worst then a used car sales man. I only trust the ones I have known awhile and have proven they wont lie to me and even then I take everything with a grain of salt. What did you expect him to say: "Oh no it wont come complete it will come disc only possibly scratched in a plain envelop in the mail no case or manual but please will you still buy this from us" It all about sales numbers to them.
Yeah I knew that the employee was BSing. Someone mentioned a reprint so the chances of it coming complete was pretty high based on my last order (Mega Man X Collection PS2) from them which was a reprint also. I took the bite. I've been wanting to play this game for a long time but did not want to pay top dollars for it. Oh well. Only Paid $19.XX after PUR & Bday Coupon.

Yeah I knew that the employee was BSing. Someone mentioned a reprint so the chances of it coming complete was pretty high based on my last order (Mega Man X Collection PS2) from them which was a reprint also. I took the bite. I've been wanting to play this game for a long time but did not want to pay top dollars for it. Oh well. Onky Pay $19 after PUR & Bday Coupon.
Yea this is a reprint but gamestop took it a different direction this time. They are reprinting only the disc not the cases and manuals. All the stock being delivered to store is disc only to. Your mentioned your store didn't have it. Check the game on the website for local stock near you and if it didn't show stock before it should now. I believe all the stores should of gotten there shipments by now.

Game sucks imo. I tried to play it a bit when I was reselling tons of copies last Christmas.

This should still be readily available at GS once they start clearing out the Wii format next year. Hell, I don't see the value ever recovering after a reprint like this, its just not in that high of demand.
That's what I was meaning on the previous page when I compared it to MPT and Xenoblade. Just my opinion, but this game was in demand mainly from collectors who wanted to add it to their collection and from a few gamers. Dokapon Kingdom doesn't hold the same mainstream appeal as either MPT or Xenoblade. I doubt Gamestop could have sold it for $49.99, or higher, and that may be why they decided to only reprint the discs thinking it would be easier to sell at $24.99 disc only. My guess is they are wrong and it still won't sell very well as most Collectors want at least the case if not complete.

Guess we will see but from this thread alone I'd expect they are going to be receiving a lot of the sold Dokapons back as returns, lol.

Got mine today and unsurprisingly disc only on both copies with full color disc.  Back they go.

bread's done
Back