Dollar General $10 off $50 Gamestop gift cards 12\9 - 12\15

luminaria

CAGiversary!
Haven't posted a deal in a while so I thought it was time to give back and I didn't see this posted yet. This week's Dollar General flyer on the last page shows $5 off $30 and $10 off $50 gift cards shown. Specific cards are $25 Gamestop and Chili's, $20 Domino's, and variable amount Burger King and Olive Garden and associated restaurants. Valid 12-9 through 12\15.

josekortez - I did the same. When I met w/ the manager on Tuesday, I had a big smile, stuck out my hand and introduced myself. Act professional and courteous, and that usually helps. Say things like "Thank you so much", etc.

josekortez - I did the same. When I met w/ the manager on Tuesday, I had a big smile, stuck out my hand and introduced myself. Act professional and courteous, and that usually helps. Say things like "Thank you so much", etc.
That's how it should be. I think we often get so wrapped up in getting the deal that our first instinct is to fly off at the handle. I worked retail years ago, and people were rude to me over the silliest things. Dollar General not stocking enough of the GameStop cards or the right denominations of the cards isn't the employees' faults. I just don't think selling these cards at a loss to the store is a priority. It's just a tactic to get you into the store with the expectation that you'll buy other stuff.

Manager gave me 6 $50 gift cards for $240. No hassle, just weird that they charged the $300 then gave $60 back. But I'll take it.

As an addendum to my previous post and the earlier question about whether or not GameStop gift cards can be used to buy PSN or Xbox Live gift cards on the GameStop website, I bought $30 in PSN gift codes after work on the website earlier today.  They sent me a $20 code and a $10 code immediately that I was able to redeem on PSN.

So, you guys don't have to go into a GameStop store and put up with their annoying sales pitches if you just want to buy gift codes.  :bouncy:

Went to three stores and lucked out with one that had a total of five $25 gift cards. Wasn't able to score a PS4 Pro, but it was more than enough to pay off the Sekiro PS4 CE pre-order. I'll probably apply the rest towards pre-ordering Onimusha.

bread's done
Back