Dominos Pizza FREE Artisan Pizza Starting April 30th - Facebook

[quote name='technicalstylez']its a small button towards the top of the page, conveniently found directly under where your name is on the blue bar.

lol i don't even have/use facebook. i just made a fake account to watch ufc prelims and get free pizza.[/QUOTE]

I just did the same thing and still it's showing a whole bunch of people I knew/know. I entered no real info, what kind of sorcery is this!? O_O

Just going to make sure with this, but I can order my pizza later tonight, right? I just finished cooking myself something half an hour ago.

My stomach couldn't wait any longer.

[quote name='Deserter Goose']Just going to make sure with this, but I can order my pizza later tonight, right? I just finished cooking myself something half an hour ago.

My stomach couldn't wait any longer.[/QUOTE]

I got the free pizza offer yesterday and it says it's valid until May 6th. I plan to use it for the weekend

I scored an artisan pizza (chicken with bacon) and it was good! I received free cinnamon breads too when I picked up my order at domino's

p.s:The offer started today at 1:10 pm Texas Central time if someone is interested for tomorrow giveaway

Just tried the spinach&feta. I can easily say I can recommend that. It's more of a cheese pizza than anything else (no pizza sauce, alfredo sauce instead).

....ended up getting 3 of these free pizza's today.... lol... fudged the address for two of them... had my gf pick one up.. me the other... and her moms the last..... all in like a 10 minute period, lol..

*nudge* Doesn't look like it's happened yet today. I've been busy most of the morning and just got to sitting down at my comp, but another free pizza wouldn't make my day any worse.

bread's done
Back