DONE: The first ever dv8mad SUPER SHOBALL!

Status
Not open for further replies.
BOOTLEG Star Wars A New Hope "Kubricks" - Brand New/Sealed w/Lots of Box Wear - $3
BOOTLEG Empire Strikes Back "Kubricks" - Brand New/Sealed w/Lots of Box Wear - $3
BOOTLEG Return of the Jedi "Kubricks" - Brand New/Sealed w/Lots of Box Wear - $3

I haven't looked through obviously since I just logged in, but would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone for their bids. (Unless your bids SUCKED! :;)) and also to say...

AUCTION OVER - NO MORE BIDS ACCEPTED

BOOTLEG Star Wars A New Hope "Kubricks" - Brand New/Sealed w/Lots of Box Wear - $5
BOOTLEG Empire Strikes Back "Kubricks" - Brand New/Sealed w/Lots of Box Wear - $5
BOOTLEG Return of the Jedi "Kubricks" - Brand New/Sealed w/Lots of Box Wear - $5

[quote name='dv8mad']I haven't looked through obviously since I just logged in, but would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone for their bids. (Unless your bids SUCKED! :;)) and also to say...

AUCTION OVER - NO MORE BIDS ACCEPTED[/QUOTE]

really now REALLY? XD

[quote name='CallOfGoaty']Who won graces f? we had same bid[/QUOTE]
i think you won COG. o_O

[quote name='Edwin29']Hahaha LOL nice timing[/QUOTE]
I know right:applause:

[quote name='CallOfGoaty']Who won graces f? we had same bid[/QUOTE]

I think you won I put the same price on accident so don't think that counts

This is what I have. Everyone agree?

Batman Arkham City Steelbook - Edwin29 - $8
Heaven's Lost Property Steelbook ONLY - elessar123 - $27
Men in Black 3 Steelbook ONLY - Edwin29 - $5
Resident Evil Degeneration Steelbook - iamme10 - $9
Back to the Future Steelbook - Mako1215 - $8
Back to the Future Part II Steelbook - Mako1215 - $8
Back to the Future Part III Steelbook - Mako1215 - $8
The Matrix Steelbook -
Fight Club Steelbook - Edwin29 - $6

Lord of the Rings Faux-Extended Edition - MachineElf - $20
Firefly The Complete Series - MachineElf - $1
Star Wars Episodes I,II and III - Edwin29 - $18
Star Wars Episodes IV,V and VI - Edwin29 - $15
300 The Complete Experience Digibook - Edwin29 - $7
Gremlins 2 - Edwin29 - $3

Square Millennium Collection Xenogears Elly Version - Edwin29 - $45
Tales of Graces f - UK Version w/Behind the Scenes disc and OST disc - CallOfGoaty - $23
Spider-Man Shattered Dimensions - Edwin29 - $10
Star Ocean The Last Hope International - CallOfGoaty - $9
Xenosaga - diazt350 - $6
Xenosaga II - Mako1215 - $5
Xenosaga III - CrazyChuy - $7
Final Fantasy X - diazt350 - $6
Final Fantasy X-2 - diazt350 - $3
Shadow Hearts Covenant - pacino408 - $8
Persona 4 - pacino408 - $6
Shin Megami Tensei Nocturne - Mako1215 - $10
Shin Megami Tensei Digital Devil Saga I - New/Sealed - pacino408 - $18
Shin Megami Tensei Digital Devil Saga II - New/Sealed - pacino408 - $18
Persona - pacino408 - $8
Persona 2 - New/Sealed - NoRainNoRainbow - $6

1/8 Scale Guilty Crown Inori Yuzuriha - Edwin29 - $55
1/7 Scale Saber Triumphant Excalibur - ZxT Vendetta - $65
1/7 Scale Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai Yozora Mikazuki Swimsuit Version - NoelVermillion - $35
1/10 Scale Accel World Kuroyukihime - Brand New In Box - Jeff86Austin - $8

Heaven's Lost Property Bedsheet - Brand New/Sealed - Jeff86Austin - $4
Oreimo double-sided Pillowcase - Brand New/Sealed - Trueblade - $15

Pepsi Salty Watermelon Japanese LE Pepsi - SourTaxi - $7
Dragon Quest Blue Slime Drink - SourTaxi - $2
Dragon Quest Orange Slime Drink - SourTaxi - $2
Hatsune Miku Drink #1 - SourTaxi - $1
Hatsune Miku Drink #2 - SourTaxi - $1
Hatsune Miku Drink #3 - SourTaxi - $2

BOOTLEG Star Wars A New Hope "Kubricks" - Jeff86Austin - $4
BOOTLEG Empire Strikes Back "Kubricks" - Jeff86Austin - $4
BOOTLEG Return of the Jedi "Kubricks" - Jeff86Austin - $4

dv8,

EMS for sure. A thin layer for SAL kind of worries me. Plus like you said it is pretty light. That Saber will go nicely next to my Saber Lily you got for me :D Now I just need to find a new place to put my static arts Sephiroth...

EDIT: Very happy my bid stood up. I was trying to stay up but I was too damn tired. Plus with the way my luck has been in lowballs where I don't see them out has been pretty shitty lately. :whistle2:(

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='dv8mad']I'm still editing the winners by going through the bids, but I had to stop at this comment to let you know that you are now banned from future lowballs due to having terrible taste. :D[/QUOTE]

Pfft, Yozora is the worst of the bunch. What's wrong with Sena? (And Rika is only weird 80% of the time.)

[quote name='strizay']wtf? this ended already. What kinda crap is this? A few hour lowball. Very disappointing.[/QUOTE]

Look at who didn't read the rules...

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']dv8,

EMS for sure. A thin layer for SAL kind of worries me. Plus like you said it is pretty light. That Saber will go nicely next to my Saber Lily you got for me :D Now I just need to find a new place to put my static arts Sephiroth...

[/QUOTE]

That Saber Excalibur looks awesome( got one from dv8mad a few weeks ago ) but with only that little metal piece connected to the base I'm afraid it may bend over time. Of course we're talking about GSC here so I really hope that doesn't happen.

[quote name='Edwin29']That Saber Excalibur looks awesome( got one from dv8mad a few weeks ago ) but with only that little metal piece connected to the base I'm afraid it may bend over time. Of course we're talking about GSC here so I really hope that doesn't happen.[/QUOTE]

Funny thing is, I was checking Saber figures on the internet yesterday trying to see what was the next one I wanted to buy. :) Good to hear that she looks awesome in person!

I really want this one:

http://www.nyaafigurines.com/good-smile-company-fatezero-saber-motored-cuirassier-18-pvc-figure/

:drool:

This isn't the same as the others but I think I am going to pre-order one of these:
http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/de...=cu-poche+saber$pagemax=50$getcnt=0$pagecnt=1

[quote name='elessar123']Pfft, Yozora is the worst of the bunch. What's wrong with Sena? (And Rika is only weird 80% of the time.)

Look at who didn't read the rules...[/QUOTE]

lets see what's wrong with Sena -

- she's a child abuser
- she's streaker.
- she's a gullible person
- She's been wearing that butterfly thingy on hair since she was a baby.
- She's a stalker
- A closet and outside pervert.

Hmmmm.....theres bunch of more things wrong with her. But her bust ain't one of them :applause:

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']Funny thing is, I was checking Saber figures on the internet yesterday trying to see what was the next one I wanted to buy. :) Good to hear that she looks awesome in person!

I really want this one:

http://www.nyaafigurines.com/good-smile-company-fatezero-saber-motored-cuirassier-18-pvc-figure/

:drool:

This isn't the same as the others but I think I am going to pre-order one of these:
http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/de...=cu-poche+saber$pagemax=50$getcnt=0$pagecnt=1[/QUOTE]

The cuirassier is huge!!!! I want to display it but I don't have the space now, i think dv8mad had one in a lowball a few months ago. Not sure how much they're selling now but it wasn't cheap when it came out if you add the shipping charges( did I say the box is super big :lol: )

[quote name='NoelVermillion']lets see what's wrong with Sena -

- she's a child abuser
- she's streaker.
- she's a gullible person
- She's been wearing that butterfly thingy on hair since she was a baby.
- She's a stalker
- A closet and outside pervert.

Hmmmm.....theres bunch of more things wrong with her. But her bust ain't one of them :applause:[/QUOTE]

Oh please, and how is Yozora better?

- She thinks rape is acceptable.
- She thinks filming rape and showing it at school is ok.
- She's manipulative.
- She lies all the time.
- She got a "boy" to dress in a maid outfit.
- She always ruins everyone's day.
- She plagiarises.
- She threatens kids.
- She enjoys bullying everyone, and anyone.
- She lives like 10 years never passed.

[quote name='Edwin29']The cuirassier is huge!!!! I want to display it but I don't have the space now, i think dv8mad had one in a lowball a few months ago. Not sure how much they're selling now but it wasn't cheap when it came out if you add the shipping charges( did I say the box is super big :lol: )[/QUOTE]

Agreed, it's absolutely amazing. Mine is still in its box since I need to find an acrylic case before I can display it (don't want it collecting dust like some of my other ones). I bought mine from amz.jp six months ago, and by the looks of it, it's still in stock at the same msrp price. Not a rare figure by any chance, but a phenomenally crafted one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back