DONE: The first ever dv8mad SUPER SHOBALL!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pacino, you got an excellent deal on that Shadow Hearts. I'm kicking myself for not bidding on it.

Anyway, I paid through Amazon, thanks!

[quote name='NoRainNoRainbow']Pacino, you got an excellent deal on that Shadow Hearts. I'm kicking myself for not bidding on it.

Anyway, I paid through Amazon, thanks![/QUOTE]

Yeah I can't wait to play it. I'm doing a PS2 rpg run this summer.
Also Paid via paypal to your US account DV8. Thanks for the Shoball!

[quote name='dv8mad']Sean C from 94539-6242

Who are you?[/QUOTE]

^ Still need to know what CAG this is.

Additionally, a few of you have not sent addresses, so if you have sent payment, but not an address, please PM me!

FYI, tomorrow night I will be doing a final check of what addresses I still need, send any PMs necessary, and the following morning everything that has been paid for and addressed will ship.

If anyone has received their packages yet, please say so. Even I am getting a little worried having not heard anything yet! :lol:

CallOfGoaty has a package going out today thanks to recent payment. Edwin's is delayed for about a week until he will be back in town, but every else's was out a week ago.

[quote name='dv8mad']If anyone has received their packages yet, please say so. Even I am getting a little worried having not heard anything yet! :lol:

CallOfGoaty has a package going out today thanks to recent payment. Edwin's is delayed for about a week until he will be back in town, but every else's was out a week ago.[/QUOTE]

I got mine yesterday. Been too damn busy at work to post. Plus I was excited to get another Saber figure. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back