Done ~ Tradelist Maintenance Mode

also how in the fuck 'ing hell is Persona 2 only at $20.50? Figured that one would be higher than Tales II. Might have to get involved if it stays around that price :)

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']also how in the fuck 'ing hell is Persona 2 only at $20.50? Figured that one would be higher than Tales II. Might have to get involved if it stays around that price :)[/QUOTE]

After buying DDS1/DDS2/fatal frame/nocturne/ on GQD we are all broke ;p

Baldurs Gate: Dark Alliance II (small scratches) - $15
Champions Return to Arms (small scratches) - $7
Chulip (new/sealed) - $3
Grimorimoire (new/sealed) - $13
Odin Sphere (new/sealed) - $13
Valkyrie Profile 2 (new/sealed) - $14
Devil Summoner (missing manual) - $12
Growlanser Generations (missing manual, 2nd disk has scratches) - $4
Shadow Hearts Covenant - $8
Silent Hill 2 (mild scuffs) - $6
Trapt - $4
Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty - $1
Street Fighter Alpha Anthology - $8
Clocktower II (New/Sealed) - $15
Parasite Eve (disk # 3 is loose, mild scuffs) - $8
Dragon Warrior VII - $20
Izuna 2 - $4
Megaman ZX - $4

Do I win (lose)? Also, when you say Tales of Destiny II has lots of scratches, are they mostly small scratches from use? Is Parasite Eve disk 3 loose because the disc holder spokes are broken? Sorry for the questions. Just want to know what I'm bidding on.

25. Final Fantasy X - $4
53. PS1- Resident Evil II (light scuffs) - $3
68. Kodocha: Season One - $10
69. Kodocha: Season Two - $10
70. Godannar Complete Collection - $12

52. PS1- Persona 2 (light scuff, small chip on the 1st disc) $30

I do already have a GEM MINTY copy of it but I could always use a 2nd to play then trade when I am done with it. Hero, I much like DaddyBoJangles is doing with your Digital Devil Sagas will not let this one go cheaply. :)

[quote name='Shady3011']
1. Do I win (lose)? Also, when you say Tales of Destiny II has lots of scratches, are they mostly small scratches from use?

2. Is Parasite Eve disk 3 loose because the disc holder spokes are broken? Sorry for the questions. Just want to know what I'm bidding on.[/QUOTE]

1. Well, most of those scratches are light but they are kind of long. They're mostly circular. Well, I didn't play the game much. I bought the game a long time ago from ebay. Those scratches were already there when I bought the game.

2. Some of the parasite Eve disk 3 is loose since the disc holder spokes (maybe spikes) are missing. I'm not sure if it is called spikes or spokes.

No problem shady. I'm going to answer any questions that I'm ask so I don't have hide anything.

Thanks for the bids everyone. I'm going to try doing priority mailing for most of the big orders if there are any. I like to especially thank DaddyBoJangles, ZxT Vendetta, thelonepig and Shady3011.

[quote name='jimijumper']thanks for having this lowball...[/QUOTE]
No problem. I need $$$ for bills, vacation and dating.

Tales of the Abyss : $23.50
Star Ocean 2 : $7.00
Final Fantasy Tactics; $6.50
Dragon Warrior VII: $21.00
Tales of Destiny II: $32.50

Beyond Good & Evil - 5.00
KOF XI - 5.00
Genesis Collection - 2.50
Katamary Damacy - 3.00
SF Alpha Anthology - 10.00
FF: Tactics - 7.00

Hmm. On further consideration, I would like to raise some of my bids, if that is allowed:
Mario Strikers Charged - $12
Grimgrimoire - $17
Odin Sphere - $15
Parappa the Rapper 2 - $12

I am interested in a few of your items but at the moment I have no money, erm. I was wondering if you could give me the OK for CC Paypal even though I only have 1 feedback? Fees are not a problem.

bread's done
Back