done

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='refusedchaos']..:rofl::rofl::rofl:[/QUOTE]

lol why not? you don't play it.....
and if your not willing to do that then what other ps3 games are you willing to trade for Enchanted Arms?

[quote name='alexi_666']lol why not? you don't play it.....
and if your not willing to do that then what other ps3 games are you willing to trade for Enchanted Arms?[/QUOTE]

it doesnt matter if i dont play it...its not a fair trade.....CoD4 goes for at least $40 were u EA, i can get for $10

id maybe give up lair but its still not a fair trade

gundam2.gif

Hey, wanted to ask you a question. On that list you gave me I saw Gundam version 2.0 boxset for PS1. When I went out yesterday I found a boxset that said that but I am 99% certain it was for PS2. Could you clarify for me. I'm sure you know WAY more about it than I do. BTW, There's a 6 ft tall Gundam statue in Osaka Gundam's that I nearly broke the case for and carried out because I figured you'd give me like a house or something for it. LOL

[quote name='dv8mad']Hey, wanted to ask you a question. On that list you gave me I saw Gundam version 2.0 boxset for PS1. When I went out yesterday I found a boxset that said that but I am 99% certain it was for PS2. Could you clarify for me. I'm sure you know WAY more about it than I do. BTW, There's a 6 ft tall Gundam statue in Osaka Gundam's that I nearly broke the case for and carried out because I figured you'd give me like a house or something for it. LOL[/QUOTE]

2pyx6cm.jpg

:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

[quote name='refusedchaos']
2pyx6cm.jpg

:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:[/quote]

I probably shouldn't tell you this but they have recently placed a pricetag on it. You can get it for the low low price of 300,000yen (about $2900)

[quote name='dv8mad']I probably shouldn't tell you this but they have recently placed a pricetag on it. You can get it for the low low price of 300,000yen (about $2900)[/QUOTE]

:drool::drool::drool::drool: gosh i SO want that!! but shipping would be killer

[quote name='refusedchaos']:drool::drool::drool::drool: gosh i SO want that!! but shipping would be killer[/quote]

You're worried about shipping when the item costs nearly $3000 as it is?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back