Done

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Hybrid5006']
Have: (all are new and factory sealed,unless noted)

Blitz II: The League (360)
Hellboy: The Science of Evil (360)
Soldier of Fortune: Payback + First Blood DVD (360)

Ferrari Challenge (PS3)
Quantum of Solace - T-Shirt Edition (PS3)
Soul Calibur IV (PS3) - (hard to part with, lowball offers will be ignored)
[/QUOTE]

What is a low ball offer on a game that was $10 2 weeks ago from the Best Buy Sale? I know it is in a little more demand than some of the others (new copies from other sellers are around $20), I'm just confused by the comment... especially since you haven't opened it.

Apologies for the weird question.

[quote name='MrNEWZ']What is a low ball offer on a game that was $10 2 weeks ago from the Best Buy Sale? I know it is in a little more demand than some of the others (new copies from other sellers are around $20), I'm just confused by the comment... especially since you haven't opened it.

Apologies for the weird question.[/QUOTE]

Just saying that to let people know that I won't sell it for $10, but I would trade it for a game that retails for lets say $20.
(I also am on the fence about whether I should open it or not, I played it on 360 before and liked it, not sure if I should start over on ps3 or just wait for the 360 version to drop - also, my best buy was out of these, so I had to trade around to get it ;))

[quote name='Hybrid5006']Just saying that to let people know that I won't sell it for $10, but I would trade it for a game that retails for lets say $20.
(I also am on the fence about whether I should open it or not, I played it on 360 before and liked it, not sure if I should start over on ps3 or just wait for the 360 version to drop - also, my best buy was out of these, so I had to trade around to get it ;))[/QUOTE]

Okay, sorry to be weird.

CML for Indy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back