Donkey Kong Jungle Beat (preorder) - GameCube $39.99

Hmmm, not sure then if this is really a deal or not. I'm guessing it does not come with the bongos so the MSRP might be $39.99. Gamestop.com only shows one and that's the $49.99 one which I'm guessing comes with the bongos.

Thats good news for people who wanted another set of bongos for multiplayer, but didn't want to pay $30 for them.

Not all first party games are $50. Wario Ware GC was $30, Custom Robo was $40, etc. Good news though, if it is $40!

$50-$40 is too much for just an expansion. I would have bought it for $30, but now it looks like i'll be waiting for a price drop.

[quote name='Scahom1']$50-$40 is too much for just an expansion. I would have bought it for $30, but now it looks like i'll be waiting for a price drop.[/quote]

It's not an expansion. It's not a Donkey Konga game.

So what's the difference between this game and Donkey Konga? Someone please enlighten me as I'm behind on my new game release news.

The price seems good but I spent so much on Christmas shopping yesterday that I'm probably not going to be able to buy myself anything for a loooooooonnngg time. :(

It's a 2D platformer that uses the bongos as a controller. Calling it a Donket Konga expansion is like calling Lemmings 2 an expansion to Mario Paint.

Konga was a drumming game, Jungle beat is a side scrolling platformer that uses the bongos to move jump and attack, it sounds/looks quite interesting thanks for the heads up!!!

This is a good deal--I'd been contemplating importing Jungle Beat (it blew me away at E3--it sounds so stupid, but when you play it, it all clicks) but I think I'll just wait at this point...

This is a better game than Donkey Konga....hands-down. It is actually this game that is the reason thatI got Donkey Konga to begin with. D Konga is an average game at best. Jungle beat is a great, great game. I wonder why NOA screwed up and brought the worse of the two games over first.

yeah ill get with the drums. Great price at 55 instead of paying 30 something on a single extra pair. Now i can play 2 player Donkey Konga with drums and play jungle beat yay

bread's done
Back