Don't you hate when (ex)friends are total dicks?

Shinkuu Ryao

CAGiversary!
I went over to my friends house today and brought my brand new copy of Mario Superstar Baseball I got for my birthday, hadn't been opened.

Before I continue, let me tell you somethings about my friend:
- He is considered an Online Gamer n00b (If he gets a kill he'll say: ZOMG I fuckING RAPED U N00B!!)
-He's spoiled rotten (He got an Xbox when his sister already had one)
-He's a TERRIBLY sore loser (He literally starts crying and throwing fits when he loses.... thank god he has yet to play Ninja Gaiden)

So we play, and the first game I win. He gets angry. (we both know how to play thanks to the demos everywhere)

2nd round, he wins and goes into his 'winnning n00b' speach....

Final round, I anihilate him. He apparently hates this game and here's what he does...

He takes the disc out of the gc and starts chewing on it..... that's right, you heard me... :bomb:

Me on inside: :twoguns:
Me on outside: :puke:

I grab the game and look at it.... 8 giant teeth marks are in it. I pop it back in the Cube and it says 'Disc cannot be read'
I grab my stuff and start to walk away, his mother sees me and asks why I am leaving, I explain to her and she said she'll take care of it....

I'm expecting a call from her soon

i'd beat the snot out of the MOFO on the spot. Cry, I can live with that, but once things start getting destroyed, watch out.

I lent my freind GTA 3 when it first came out, came back scratched up as hell. So in turn , his history book came up missing in school. 50 dollars for 50 dollars.

wow, I've had someone break my game in half (I made him replace it) but biting the disc? That's a creative way of destroying a game...

BEAT HIS ASS.I mean losing at a game and getting pissed, is one thing.But fucking up your game because he is an immature loser is another.WHIP THAT ASS!
Later

[quote name='Shinkuu Ryao']He takes the disc out of the gc and starts chewing on it..... that's right, you heard me... :bomb:[/QUOTE]

Whoa... :O

You should've taken the bitten disc and shoved it down his throat: "If you're so damn hungry to chew on my game, then you might as well finish it off!"

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']You should've taken the bitten disc and shoved it down his throat: "If you're so damn hungry to chew on my game, then you might as well finish it off!"[/QUOTE]

and make sure he licks the middle of the disc after its in half, itll make him foam from the mouth and in about an hour or so hell never get the chance to chew another disc.

What a spoiled brat. I don't know how old this kid is, but if I was his parent, I'd make him pay for the game with his own money.

[quote name='Shinkuu Ryao']For the record, he's 15.....[/QUOTE]

Sounds like this needs a two step remedy:

1) Get the kid/his family to replace the game

2) Walk the fuck away. If at all possible, don't have anything to do with this prat. If you still consider him a friend, just don't game with him.

Here's my question of skepticism for you: what have you done in the past (or in this case) to point out how inappropriate your friend's behavior is? You tell us he's spoiled, and I've no reason to doubt that. However, spoiled children often act out because of a lack of correction. Have you told your friend that he's being a total ass? What was his reaction?

[quote name='mykevermin']Sounds like this needs a two step remedy:

1) Get the kid/his family to replace the game

2) Walk the fuck away. If at all possible, don't have anything to do with this prat. If you still consider him a friend, just don't game with him.

Here's my question of skepticism for you: what have you done in the past (or in this case) to point out how inappropriate your friend's behavior is? You tell us he's spoiled, and I've no reason to doubt that. However, spoiled children often act out because of a lack of correction. Have you told your friend that he's being a total ass? What was his reaction?[/QUOTE]

I told him what he did was fucking retarded, and now I can't play a game I've barely played that I got for my birthday. (He didn't get me anything btw). He pretended to be sorry, but I know he didn't mean it, so I told him off some more and packed up my things. Now that he's done this, I don't think I can stand by and take shit from him anymore. He is a very bratty kid, and will often brag about all this 'awesome shit' on his computer or his new game (now he can't even turn on his computer because its so fucked up), His main problem is he thinks he's so high and mighty because he's on the football team, which is stupidly egotistical of him due to the fact he is a fat-ass (I mean I'm not perfect, but HOLY fuck he is fat) and most of the time it's his fault we lose a game.... And so everyone kinda hates him, but now I think I'll tell them what he did......

To Myspace! *batman ese scene change*

[quote name='SuprTnr2']Is he Bi-POlar or something like that? That's the only explanation I can offer here...[/QUOTE]

Probably, but FYI I have 2 Bi-polar friends (not close friends mind you) and they're actuallysome of the nicest people I know

His ass would be coughing up the dough for a replacement (as well as pieces of the disc he ate). After that I wouldn't game with him anymore.

Its unbelievable how many people out there don't know how to LOSE. I mean c'mon, part of playing ANY game is losing (otherwise, it would be downright BORING). I remember getting into a few scuffles during my arcade days of playing Street Fighter II. I was a kick a$$ Ken (I'm a little outta practice now, but I'll take anyone on) & some mofo's would literally try to shove me off the machine just to get in a few punches & kicks...then slam both fists on the controller area after I handed them their a$$.

On the other side of it, I suck at all the home football games across most consoles & lose like a man...have done so since my early teens.

Don't hang out with the Psycho anymore.

[quote name='Shinkuu Ryao']I told him what he did was fucking retarded, and now I can't play a game I've barely played that I got for my birthday. (He didn't get me anything btw). He pretended to be sorry, but I know he didn't mean it, so I told him off some more and packed up my things. Now that he's done this, I don't think I can stand by and take shit from him anymore. He is a very bratty kid, and will often brag about all this 'awesome shit' on his computer or his new game (now he can't even turn on his computer because its so fucked up), His main problem is he thinks he's so high and mighty because he's on the football team, which is stupidly egotistical of him due to the fact he is a fat-ass (I mean I'm not perfect, but HOLY fuck he is fat) and most of the time it's his fault we lose a game.... And so everyone kinda hates him, but now I think I'll tell them what he did......

To Myspace! *batman ese scene change*[/QUOTE]

Being on a HS football team, will, in some cases, make you the elite of an entire town (consider the book/movie "Friday Night Lights"). That can easily get to a player's head. I'm not excusing it, as I find it rather deplorable myself, but pointing out that if yours is a small town, I wouldn't be surprised if football was king.

When you say "most of the time it's his fault we lose a game" are you talking football or video games? If it's football, it might not do any good to point out your friend's snacking habits.

[quote name='mykevermin']
When you say "most of the time it's his fault we lose a game" are you talking football or video games? If it's football, it might not do any good to point out your friend's snacking habits.[/QUOTE]

Football, sorry for not making that more specific

[quote name='Shinkuu Ryao']Football, sorry for not making that more specific[/QUOTE]

So you all play football, and he's the one who acts "high and mighty" to other players? Interesting, if not odd.

[quote name='mykevermin']So you all play football, and he's the one who acts "high and mighty" to other players? Interesting, if not odd.[/QUOTE]

Actually, I don't play football. I was referring 'we' as to the entire school, sorry.

But yes, otherwise, you're correct

Simple case of douchebagitis. I recommend to thorough ass whoopins and then call me in the morning.

And hit his mom in the face with a shovel for being such a dumb bitch and letting her son be such a dipshit.

Yea, that guy needs some pills. You should start looking for new friends... You can't be that uncool. I find it hard to deal with people who have no concept of hard work or money. Don't feel bad if you never speak to that person again... and tell him that his mom should stop wiping his ass....

[quote name='Shinkuu Ryao']
He takes the disc out of the gc and starts chewing on it..... that's right, you heard me... :bomb:
[/QUOTE]

God damn, wonder what that kids gonna do if he's ever having sex and the girl comes before he does...

[quote name='RedvsBlue']God damn, wonder what that kids gonna do if he's ever having sex and the girl comes before he does...[/QUOTE]

For some reason I don't think that he needs to worry about that. ;)

One time my friend who I've known since I was 4 came over (I'm 18 now). We used to be really good friends and then he moved about 5 hours away when we were 15. He would still come back to my neighborhood because his stepdad still lived here. So anyway this was early in the morning and I told him I was going to take a shower real quick and he could just hang out in my room if he wanted. He said he was going to take off because he had other people to visit but was going to come back later, so I saw him out the door and he was on his way. When I got out of the shower he was mysteriously in my room, but I didn't think much of it.

So then we went out to his van to go somewhere and there was a 100 dollar bill just sitting there in his cupholder. I said something like "what are you crazy someone's gonna steal this, you better put this in your pocket" (this will later turn out to be a very ironic thing to say). So we went to get some taco bell and when we got back to my house he left.

So I arrived at gamestop and asked for burnout 3. The clerk said that will be 53 bucks or whatever and I opened my wallet....the hundred I put in there the night before was gone. It immediatly hit me what that hundred was doing on his dash, and what he was doing in my room when I got out of the shower. I would later confront him and his parents on the fact that he stole it. His stepdad knew he was guilty but his mom couldn't believe he would do something like that. Before any other action could be taken his visit was conveniently over and he went back to his house (5 hours away) I haven't seen him since.

[quote name='zman73']beating up the kid is just as childish as him biting the game, Id simply want a new copy[/QUOTE]

No, it isn't. It's a valuable teaching tool.

A 15yr old chewed up your disc :shock: I would have sliced him with the rest of it :bomb: and given him a disc read error, but he's spoiled so I doubt a replacement will be an issue.

And you didn't beat the shit out of him why?

I assume being 15 he's a freshman, and since you said he's fat and a garbage player, he definately aint vars. Time for this kid to get a reality check.

[quote name='The VGM']And you didn't beat the shit out of him why?

I assume being 15 he's a freshman, and since you said he's fat and a garbage player, he definately aint vars. Time for this kid to get a reality check.[/QUOTE]

1. I agree with the last part

2. He's a sophomore

3. I'm a lover, not a fighter ;)

[quote name='Shinkuu Ryao']3. I'm a lover, not a fighter ;)[/QUOTE]

Whoa, whoa. Beatings aren't about fighting. They're about getting a good first hit in and then not letting up until you get to the correct level of tenderization. You don't want to get drawn into some kind of brawl when trying to beat someone.

I had a friend like that when I was in elementary school. Whenever I would go to his house, we would play nothing but Goldeneye. I started to hate it, because with every kill he'd do the same thing as the OP's ex-friend, but he'd take if further, i.e. trashing my N64 by smashing controllers on the console, breaking games in half and getting into fights with me.

He had tourettes, but still, he was the worst person I've ever been around. Nothing like being 10 years old and suddenly getting punched in the teeth because you killed someone in Goldeneye. It would also be the scenario that when he rented a game, he suddenly owned my N64 and I wasn't allowed to play it. Fortunately, I ditched the bastard when I went into sixth or so grade. Good riddance. :roll:

wow your friend is a bitch. i beat my friend 60 to 4 in SC2 and he didnt act like the dick in the OPs story.

Wow. I would have put the whole GCN down his throat. I mean, they are only the price of two games. And right now you can get two free games with a new one. Couldn't have gone wrong with that choice there...

I have said this before. I have a Japanese friend who has been a casual gamer since getting through with high school, like myself. And we are both great SSB and SFII players. But he completely toasts me every time in SSB. Anytime I have ever beaten him, it was because of one small slip up he made, which I would then capitalize on. And in SFII, I win the majority of the time, but usually just barely. (The first time we played, he was so shocked - he had rarely been beaten in his life, much less by a "gai jin".) But we only have more respect for each other with each defeat. Before either of us could ever have a chance to be a bad sport about winning (if that were either of our nature), the other is praising the winner for whatever techniques they used in the match.

You are better off getting restitution and ditching the fool. Too bad you didn't teach the brat a lesson in the heat of the moment, although I understand. I had a couple of "friends" in high school (I believe it was my senior year) that remind me of this situation. All three of us were at kid A's house playing his PlayStation. He showed us WarCraft and then we switched to another game. He had me switch the game (they were both too lazy to get up). I put WarCraft on my index finger and threw the other game in as I moved WarCraft towards "friend" A to take it and put it in the case. But as he pulled the game off my finger, it snapped. It was unbelievable. So he freaks out and "friend" B starts cracking up. All the while, "friend" A starts blaming me. So I tell him to relax and I would return it to Software Etc. for a new one. Well, everything settles down and we start another game and I turn to see "friend" B with his pocket knife out, carving up the disc. Well, he refuses to take responsibility for ruining the disc and any chance of getting a replacement. And I didn't want to leave my "friend" hanging, so I went and bought him a new game, since I knew "friend" B wouldn't replace it in a million years. Well, later that semester, I was playing with my Rubik's Magic Rings Puzzle at school and "friend" A asks if he can see it. So I let him see it. Five minutes later, he hands it back to me, all nicely folded up. I unfold it and the strings are snapped. He then tells me it was like that when I handed it to him. I ask him why he played with it for so long if it was already broken and he just shrugs. I told him that he owed me a new one (yeah, good luck finding one - but it was the principle whether or not he was willing to replace it). He just said, "Yeah right!" Last time I ever associated with him. And I ditched the other guy the day he left both of us hanging with a ruined disc...

Wow, that was long...:whistle2:#

[quote name='2poor']wow your friend is a bitch. i beat my friend 60 to 4 in SC2 and he didnt act like the dick in the OPs story.[/QUOTE]

Same. Back when that game was new I'd dominate against my friends like 35-2, they didn't get mad. Thank God for cheapass link.

[quote name='The VGM']Same. Back when that game was new I'd dominate against my friends like 35-2, they didn't get mad. Thank God for cheapass link.[/QUOTE]

he was badass. bombs, arrows, and a boomerang. the only way my friend would be me is with necrid. i always like to use astoroth or nightmare.

[quote name='Tiphireth']I had a friend like that when I was in elementary school. Whenever I would go to his house, we would play nothing but Goldeneye. I started to hate it, because with every kill he'd do the same thing as the OP's ex-friend, but he'd take if further, i.e. trashing my N64 by smashing controllers on the console, breaking games in half and getting into fights with me.

He had tourettes, but still, he was the worst person I've ever been around. Nothing like being 10 years old and suddenly getting punched in the teeth because you killed someone in Goldeneye. It would also be the scenario that when he rented a game, he suddenly owned my N64 and I wasn't allowed to play it. Fortunately, I ditched the bastard when I went into sixth or so grade. Good riddance. :roll:[/QUOTE]

Totally unrelated - I've been around CAG too long now, I've been quoted in a sig
:rofl:

And in a related note - this is why I have a posse in the trading forum - some trick ass mark bites on my disc and I have a bunch of straight thugs with rusty pliers and a blowtorch after him.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']God damn, wonder what that kids gonna do if he's ever having sex and the girl comes before he does...[/QUOTE]
Elementary my dear Watson! He'll just bite her nipples off! :D

I shall now tell CAG a story. I once let this kid borrow a copy of my smackdown. Either the 2nd or 3rd one. I loaned him the game and my memory card after me owning it for 3 days. I loaned it to him on the notation that he would make a whole bunch of create wrestlers that looked like the real life counter-part, In turn he got to play the game over the weekend. He had space jam and test drive 5 I wanted to play both so he loaned them to me. in turn as well.

Monday he comes over and is acting all quiet and everything. "what a matter with you" I say. uh uh here's you smackdown. Cool did you get the wrestlers made. uh uh no. why not I open case and see a disc cracked in mutha fucking half. okay I want to punch him however I will hurt him like he hurt me. I tell him to wait a minute. I go and grab his games and the first one I stomp on the ground in front and turn it into a jigsaw puzzle, and the other one I broke in half in front of him. However after that we talked just not as much. I knew and he knew that he was way to poor to pay for the damned game. To this day I don't feel bad about doing that. His mom even said that she would buy me a new game and she knew that I broke his. However she never did and they moved out like 6 months later.

Back in the day I only got one $40 game a year and most it was always smackdown. The only other way I got a $40 game if I busted my ass mowing lawns for $5 bucks a piece.

Your game is gonna get replaced it sounds like, and you got an interesting story out of the deal, so what's the downside? True you lose a "friend" sort-of, but you said he's not really a good friend anyway, so the only real victim is a fine Nintendo product.

bread's done
Back