Don't you hate when (ex)friends are total dicks?

[quote name='Tiphireth']I had a friend like that when I was in elementary school. Whenever I would go to his house, we would play nothing but Goldeneye. I started to hate it, because with every kill he'd do the same thing as the OP's ex-friend, but he'd take if further, i.e. trashing my N64 by smashing controllers on the console, breaking games in half and getting into fights with me.
[/QUOTE]

How the HELL do you break an N64 game in half? split it vertical at the seam and pull it apart or what?

Next time he beats you in Halo 2 (If you guys play that) take the disc out after he beats you and break it in half with a hammer. Or you could always just not be friends with the kid since he is obviously a fag.

Wow just wow. Thats insane. Throwing controllers? Yep everyones done that but damaging the game itself?! Well I have thrown some of my discs about but only towards soft stuff so no damage as a result but biting games?! Whoa thats just beyond rational thought.

[quote name='el bobo']Next time he beats you in Halo 2 (If you guys play that) take the disc out after he beats you and break it in half with a hammer. Or you could always just not be friends with the kid since he is obviously a fag.[/QUOTE]

That's right. Homosexuals are childish; heterosexuals are mature. Well done, you diagnosed the problem brilliantly.

UPDATE: He now claims he can fix it himself with his Game Dr.(cause it's electronic :roll: ) So I'm heading over there tomorrow... I hope his mother has something to say to me....

Perhaps calling an exorcist would be the best course of action here. I haven't really had friends over the house to play console games since I was a teen back in the Super NES days, but I can tell you that friends like that have always existed. Once I had a friend come down my house to play Mike Tyson's Punchout which was just released, and when he left that night I was suddenly missing Rush'N Attack, Pro Wrestling, Mario/Duckhunt (who the hell steals Mario/Duckhunt everyone had that?), and Metroid. However his family was white trash so when I told his dad that he stole my games later that evening there wasn't even any argument, he went up and beat the kid and then came back with my games. Then I became old enough to afford my own PC for online social gaming and it never happend again.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']You should've taken the bitten disc and shoved it down his throat: "If you're so damn hungry to chew on my game, then you might as well finish it off!"[/QUOTE]

I second.

you should of help him finish what he started. I would of fucked him up and cuss him out.

Run out onto the field the next football game he loses and start chewing on the ball. This will raise team spirit and make you famous.

[quote name='Shinkuu Ryao']UPDATE: He now claims he can fix it himself with his Game Dr.(cause it's electronic :roll: ) So I'm heading over there tomorrow... I hope his mother has something to say to me....[/QUOTE]

I hope you can convince them to replace the game... you lost a brand-new game, you get back a brand-new game... not a half-fucked Game Doctored game that you can't trade in anywhere. (I would consider giving them the bitten copy after you get your brand-new replacement. Just for cuz.)

Game doctor probably wont do shit for a bit mark. If he penetraited the foil on top, that game is fucked.

[quote name='1SwtDeception'].. I didn't realize this thread was 9 month old.. so I was here reading the 4 pages of it. But I would like to know what happen..[/quote]

Actually, most people wouldnt give a damn seeing how its been 9 monthes and you're the first to bump it! :p

this is why i never , ever let anyone borrow my fucken stuff...wiether its cds, books, dvds, or games. They either loose it, damage or let a friend of theres that I don't know borrow it and they fuck it up. So my stuff is on lock down period.

[quote name='Stoneage']Run out onto the field the next football game he loses and start chewing on the ball. This will raise team spirit and make you famous.[/QUOTE]

Old thread or not... that's damned funny.

bread's done
Back