Doom 3 & Chaos Theory for $35.69+tax each at CC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grimes

CAGiversary!
Just go in and PM the Frys price at CC, which is 36.99, and then they take 10% off of that price. They are both $36.99 at Frys which takes the final price down to 35.69+ tax which brings it to $38.46.

I don't think this really deserves its own thread. The price is not at CC, it is at Fry's, so it should be posted within that thread. It won't work for those of us that have no Fry's anywhere nearby, and tax varies by location, btw.

[quote name='guessed']I don't think this really deserves its own thread. The price is not at CC, it is at Fry's, so it should be posted within that thread. It won't work for those of us that have no Fry's anywhere nearby, and tax varies by location, btw.[/QUOTE]

Agreed.

[quote name='chris916']might as well take to to best buy and get an extra dollar off. maybe i should make a new thread[/QUOTE]

or maybe 5 dollars off

Can someone possibly scan the ad so I can print it out and ask my Meijers if they'll price match it? Theres ads online but I can't print the whole page of the ad because its just too small to see.

So, does CC PM even if you don't have an ad? Do they call Fry's to confirm the price? 'Cuz the only Fry's ad I've seen with SC:CT doesn't have a price listed.

[quote name='davelin']Agreed.[/QUOTE]
yeh i think from now on people with the rank of regular rank can make their own thread.. PLZ!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back