Doom 3 (Xbox) $12 BC - Overstock.com Deal O' the Day 7/5

Status
Not open for further replies.

little_krampy

CAGiversary!
Use the link below to see today's Deal O' the Day.
Every day, Overstock has has a special 1 day deal for a Video Game, DVD, CD, and Book.
The products are revealed earlier in the day, but you usually have to wait till noon and 3PM CST for the deal price to show.
If you see question marks in the price, it means that at time of updating this thread, the deal price was unknown.

Deal O' the Day
Past/Present Deal O' the Days
3/1/06 Spy Hunter (Xbox) $5.00
3/2/06 Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2: BattleNexus (Xbox) $8.00
3/3/06 Wipe Out CD/DVD Game Repair Kit 2 Pack $4.00 LAME!!
3/4/06 PS2 - Get On Da Mic Bundle (Includes Microphone) $21.95
3/6/06 PS2 - Ratchet and Clank: Going Commando $12.00
3/7/06 PS2 - Yourself Fitness $28.95 Booooooooooo!!
3/8/06 PS2 - TimeSplitters: Future Perfect $16.00
3/9/06 Xbox - Soul Calibur II $10.00 Ain't going to sell too many at that price.
3/10/06 PS2 - Jak II $12.00, Saving Private Ryan (DVD) $6.99 Average deal today.
3/11/06 PS2 - SOCOM II: U.S. Navy SeaLs $12.00
3/13/06 PSP Dock It $3.00, Back to the Future Complete Trilogy (WS/DVD) $18.99
3/14/06 NHL 2K6 (Xbox 360) $40.00
3/15/06 DS - Desert Camo Skin $5
3/16/06 GC - Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles $30
3/17/06 Xbox - TimeSplitters: Future Perfect $16
3/18/06 GBA Video - Pokemon: I Choose You $5 - I think this is less than $2 at CC
3/20/06 PS2 - Syphon Filter: The Omega Strain $8
3/21/06 GBA - Hamtaro: Ham Ham Games $15, Anchorman: Legend of Ron Burgundy Extended Edition (FS/DVD) $4.99
3/22/06 Gamecube - Metroid Prime 2: Echoes $30
3/23/06 PS2 - Total Overdose $20, South Park- The Complete First Season (DVD) $14.99 [OOS]
3/24/06 PSP - Generation of Chaos $20
3/25/06 Xbox - Dead to Rights II $8, Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events (WS/DVD) $4.99
3/27/06 PS2 - TimeSplitters: Future Perfect $15: $1 cheaper than on 3/8
3/28/06 GC -Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory $11, South Park- The Complete Second Season (DVD) $9.99
3/29/06 PS2 - Vietcong: Purple Haze $8
3/30/06 PS2 - Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines $8
3/31/06 PS2 - Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory $11
4/1/06 PS2 - ATV: Quad Power Racing 2
4/3/06 GC - Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles $18
4/4/06 Xbox - True Crime: New York City
4/5/06 Some stupid PSP movie
4/6/06 Some stupid GBA game that's a $10 rip-off
4/7/06 DS - Rub Rabbits $15
4/8/06 Xbox - Cold Fear $9
4/11/06 XBox - Men of Valor $9
4/12/06 DS - Mario and Luigi: Partners in Time $33.49
4/13/06 PS2 - Wild Arms III $11
4/14/06 - Xbox DVD Kit $19
4/15/06 - Witches of the Carribean PSP UMD $4
4/17/06 - F-Zero GBA $17
4/18/06 - Rumble Roses XX (360) $45
4/19/06 - some lame psp accessory
4/20/05 - Spy Hunter (Xbox) $9.50
4/21/06 - Ridge Racer 6 (360) $38.00
4/24/06 - Super Speedway PSP UMD $10
4/25/06 - SpongeBob: Lights,Camera,Pants (PS2) $20
4/26/06 - Curious George (PS2) $22
4/27/06 - Airforce One (PSP-UMD) $5
4/29/06 - 007: Everything or Nothing (Xbox) $8
5/1/06 - Dead to Rights (Xbox) $12
5/2/06 - Karaoke Revolution Country (PS2) $20
5/3/06 - Namco Museum 50th Anniv. Collection (PS2) $8
5/6/06 - UMD Cleaner (PSP) $4

Coupons
Right now there are stackable 10% off and free shipping coupons. Add an item to your cart and check the 'Yes, I have a GC or Promo Code' box. Enter 73622, then continue onto the next screen. Now backup to the cart screen again, uncheck the box and check it again. This time enter 85704. Continue onto the next screen and you should see 10% off and free shipping.

NOTE:
A lot of people haven't been able to get the 10% off coupon to work and once used it can't be used again for the same account. Someone posted that they created another account and it worked, so that may be a way around it.

[quote name='amusedtoe']Well they finally got around to shipping my Tetris, let's hope it gets here in a reasonable amount of time. :\[/quote]

Ditto on it shipping, gotta return it to Walmart for a refund of the one I bought the other day. ;)

[quote name='wampa8jedi']Interestingly, the 10% didn't show up on the final order page, but when I go and look at my orders, the 10% actually was taken off...

$18 shipped for this is a steal, at least for me... thanks again OP :)[/QUOTE]

same thing happen for me when I order $18 is a great price hopefully the games fun I almost bought it when it came out but decided to hold off based on the reviews however for $18 it was a no brainer

I couldn't get both coupons to work until I added a nonmedia item (PAPER CLIPS). Overstock is dumb, last time I had to do this, they ship the 25 cents paper clips via UPS ground but ship the game using media mail. I'm guessing they'll do the same thing this time. Why?! I have no idea but it just doesn't make any sense.

[quote name='wampa8jedi']Interestingly, the 10% didn't show up on the final order page, but when I go and look at my orders, the 10% actually was taken off...

$18 shipped for this is a steal, at least for me... thanks again OP :)[/QUOTE]

Same here! :applause:

wow, best overstock deal ever, $18 shipped for me (showed $20 at final checkout, but indeed it does show $18 when checking orders history), thanks OP!

i read the game sucks big time... the game freezes up , the load times are very bad and the game just plan is bad

but for 12 bucks had to buy it

GameCube -Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory for $11....$9.90 after coupons. Price hasn't dropped on the South Park 2nd season yet.

Not sure if anyone mentioned, but Splinter Cell Chaos Theory for NGC is somewhat poor compared to the XB and PC versions. Not just graphical power, but missing gameplay features as well. Cheap enough to get for single player if you really want to play, but dont expect a masterpiece.

Thanks OP. Picked up SC:CT for $9.90 after free shipping and 10% discount. Can't wait to play my first SC. Hopefully they re-adjust the price for Echoes tomorrow so that it's > $20.

$11 for Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory.... hmmm... so tempting but I still have SC and SC:pT for GCN shrinkwrapped... I keep meaning to play them but I haven't found the time...

[quote name='javeryh']$11 for Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory.... hmmm... so tempting but I still have SC and SC:pT for GCN shrinkwrapped... I keep meaning to play them but I haven't found the time...[/QUOTE]

Chaos Theory is leaps and bounds better than the previous two.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']Chaos Theory is leaps and bounds better than the previous two.[/QUOTE]

I'd say leave the first 2 shrinkwrapped. I heard the GC versions were really bad hackjobs of the original game. I loved the first 2, but not on the Cube.

Looks like the DotD is going to occasionally have sweet deals, but only rarely... thanks so much for keeping the list up to date, OP--wouldn't have been able to get GoC unless you updated the title... :)

[quote name='Chacrana']I'd say leave the first 2 shrinkwrapped. I heard the GC versions were really bad hackjobs of the original game. I loved the first 2, but not on the Cube.[/QUOTE]
I second that. I had them on my NGC, picked up an XBox w/ the first Splinter Cell. Wow. The gameplay is almost identical, really fun, don't get me wrong, but they butchered the graphics. They also chopped down the level complexity; the levels are in smaller chunks and there's less detail (including missing items and things you can hide behind, etc.)

Stick w/ the XBox or PC versions, unless you don't have those.

[quote name='tubtub']I preordered Tetris. It came today. So everyone who ordered should get it soon.[/QUOTE]
Excellent. Still waiting for my preorder to come in.

I'm pretty sure that the turtle Overstock is using to deliver my package has health problems. :D I just tracked my preordered Tetris DS package and it's just now arrived in Cincinnati yesterday (friday).... Overstock is slow as hell. :lol:

For the record, I think all of this stuff ends up in their clearance section. I don't know if it's any cheaper when it does, but I thought I'd make a note of it anyway.

[quote name='$hady']I'm pretty sure that the turtle Overstock is using to deliver my package has health problems. :D I just tracked my preordered Tetris DS package and it's just now arrived in Cincinnati yesterday (friday).... Overstock is slow as hell. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Yeah, you don't pre-order from buy.com or overstock...

[quote name='soulwish2003']Yeah, you don't pre-order from buy.com or overstock...[/quote]

LOL it finally showed up today! YAY now I can return it to Walmart where I bought another copy 2 weeks ago when it came out. The things I will do to save $6....:lol:

[quote name='doubledown']So, is this done?[/QUOTE]
Done? No, they've been having them every day and there's no reason to think they won't continue to do so. Today's will be Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines for PS2. The deal price will show up later, usually around 11-12 EST.

[quote name='Damian']Done? No, they've been having them every day and there's no reason to think they won't continue to do so. Today's will be Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines for PS2. The deal price will show up later, usually around 11-12 EST.[/QUOTE]

So, they keep repeating them then...look at the past two days? It's the same as last week

3/30/06 PS2 - Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines $8

[quote name='doubledown']So, they keep repeating them then...look at the past two days? It's the same as last week

3/30/06 PS2 - Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines $8[/QUOTE]
Oh yeah, it has gotten a little flaky. Right now True Crime:NYC is still up for $14, and that was Tuesday's.

I think they have NEW links for each day, I just don't know how to get there.....

I think there is a POKER game today for GBA, but not sure how to get there

Today is a GBA poker game for $10.

To get there go to the main page a click on video games then on the top right there will be a flashing thing saying deal of the day.

I had a hard time finding the Deal O' the Day on their site too. Here's how to get there:

From the Home page - www.overstock.com - there should be a list of icons/links down the right hand side - Books - Movies - Music - Games.

Click on the Games icon/link.

Near the top of the screen, on the right, is a box labelled Deal O' the Day, with a red light flashing on top of that. Click that.

Right now it's showing:

GBA - World Championship Poker - $10.00

Direct link is http://www.overstock.com/?PAGE=staticpage&page_id=6695&tab=bmv

[quote name='quercus']I had a hard time finding the Deal O' the Day on their site too. Here's how to get there:

From the Home page - www.overstock.com - there should be a list of icons/links down the right hand side - Books - Movies - Music - Games.

Click on the Games icon/link.

Near the top of the screen, on the right, is a box labelled Deal O' the Day, with a red light flashing on top of that. Click that.

Right now it's showing:

GBA - World Championship Poker - $10.00

Direct link is http://www.overstock.com/?PAGE=staticpage&page_id=6695&tab=bmv[/QUOTE]

Alright thanks. I wish they would just use the same damn page and change it everyday.

[quote name='$hady']I'm pretty sure that the turtle Overstock is using to deliver my package has health problems. :D I just tracked my preordered Tetris DS package and it's just now arrived in Cincinnati yesterday (friday).... Overstock is slow as hell. :lol:[/quote] I actually complained to Overstock. I know they're usually pretty good about giving you $5 credit on your next order or free shipping on your next order, if they think they did something wrong.
Tetris was to be shipped on the 21st, but the shipping information was released on the 23rd, the game was shipped on the 28th, and I received Tetris DS on April 4th. I wasn't very happy, and it's strange because I had just ordered electroplankton from them and it was at my house two days later. wtf?

i have a feeling when you pre-order and use free shipping they probably send it out parcel post (cheapest way to send), which takes a little longer. i got my pre-ordered Tetris DS last week. I ordered Trauma Center today for $22.50 w/coupon and free shipping, and I don't mind if it takes a little longer cuz I'm trying to beat Phoenix Wright haha

[quote name='hopeunknown']i have a feeling when you pre-order and use free shipping they probably send it out parcel post (cheapest way to send), which takes a little longer. i got my pre-ordered Tetris DS last week. I ordered Trauma Center today for $22.50 w/coupon and free shipping, and I don't mind if it takes a little longer cuz I'm trying to beat Phoenix Wright haha[/quote]

that's if you are lucky! "media mail" is the slowest (and the one they used to use but i'm not sure they still use it or not)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back