Double Jump free strategy guides?

ne2eire

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Anyone remember the free Disgaea PDF download that Double Jump was offering at their website? Are they still doing this? Is it available for other games?

some bastard on ebay occasionally sells that free Disgaea guide pdf. I'm almost absolutely certain that he's not right in doing so. I tried reporting him, but ebay doesnt seem to care.

I'm not sure if it's the same seller, but I've repeatedly seen pdf strategy guides for all kinds of different games on Ebay complete with "fast and free shipping" to your email inbox.

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']some bastard on ebay occasionally sells that free Disgaea guide pdf. I'm almost absolutely certain that he's not right in doing so. I tried reporting him, but ebay doesnt seem to care.[/QUOTE]

You should report him to DoubleJump and/or NIS. They may be able to threaten him with a law suit

[quote name='ne2eire']Thanks guys, was hoping for a full La Pucelle or Phantom Brave guide[/quote]

I got the PDF of the full Phantom Brave one, all 243 or so pages - its huge, 40mb. If you can't find it or its not available anymore, let me know and I can like email it to you or something. Free of course.

[quote name='brianmoy']I got the PDF of the full Phantom Brave one, all 243 or so pages - its huge, 40mb. If you can't find it or its not available anymore, let me know and I can like email it to you or something. Free of course.[/quote] Wow. I love to have a copy since I couldn't find the guide in any of the local stores. You can stick it in sendspace.com and PM us the link :)

bread's done
Back