Dr Pepper: 2011 Promo (EA Games DLC)

It is actually really cool. I like it more than the Pre-Order costumes because this way you can at least see your face during cut scenes and stuff

*preorder ones can not take off the helmet*

But yeah they are pretty cool looking. I have 3 unused codes if you have an inferno armor you would like to trade with me

Anyone else having the fun I'm having with this site tonight? Burned 3 of my 4 codes because "An error has occurred" when I tried to redeem, taking me back to the Dr Pepper My Account page (and eating my "point.")

Happened the first time, the second time went through, and the next two failed.

If you go to your Code History, you can still select your content.

You won't use a code unless you see a confirmation screen. I'll post a screen cap

Unless you see something like this, you didn't burn a code
ch3a.jpg

I'll post a FAQ in the first post

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow...I must be tired - I didn't even see the Code History button. It looks like everything is still there and good. (I haven't even opened my ME2 and probably won't get a chance to until the weekend to finish the download process on the Bioware page.)

Thanks for pointing that out for me!

The Inferno Armor, Blood Dragon, CE Armor, & Terminous armor don't have a removable helmet option

Otherwise yes, just go to the customize armor area and you can do it from there

Hmm...I could have sworn there was some info about the BF:BC2 kit upgrades / extra achievements posted in this thread. I guess it must have been on another website.

Still looking in Cary, NC for these bottles. All I can find is the Sugarland and football promos. Anyone in the Raleigh/Cary area know where these are located?

[quote name='NoDAK']Hmm...I could have sworn there was some info about the BF:BC2 kit upgrades / extra achievements posted in this thread. I guess it must have been on another website.[/QUOTE]

Yea, they are suppose to have some kit customizing codes or something for BC2. Even some for vehicle customizing i think.

But i still haven't found any DP's with the codes on them in my area of GA. :(

[quote name='NoDAK']Hmm...I could have sworn there was some info about the BF:BC2 kit upgrades / extra achievements posted in this thread. I guess it must have been on another website.[/QUOTE]

No it was in this thread but It was removed by the OP I guess. Here is what your looking for, I had to look it up last night:

http://news.ea.com/portal/site/ea/i...gId=1012492&newsId=20100108005273&newsLang=en

In Battlefield: Bad Company 2 four kit upgrades allow you to become a unique Special Activities soldier, with new camouflage and a modified weapon. Kit upgrades also contain new awards and an additional achievement.

In Battlefield: Bad Company 2 four kit upgrades allow you to become a unique Special Activities soldier, with new camouflage and a modified weapon. Kit upgrades also contain new awards and an additional achievement.

Thanks for pointing that out. When I rearranged the post that info was deleted and I didn't notice. I put it back in appropriate places.

Also I'll pick-up 6 codes to send out tomorrow. (sorry for any confusion)

1st: For person on post #380 (no spamming) wild21crazy
2nd: For 1st person to post with 100% ME1 Achievements (Code will be sent to XBL account via message kashmyr7 (pending - post your GT)
3rd: 1st Canadian to post Jouvert
4th: 1st PC player Coyotezeye
5th: Random PM to someone in the thread Bonemonkey80
6th: WILL BE PLACED IN AT A RANDOM TIME DONE , MAY DO AGAIN

All request PM's will be ignored

Found a cap on the ground, but I'm not sure if it's already been used or not, but if it's not enjoy your new DLC.

FMGX ZADE R7GD

Hopefully whoever uses this has the courtesy to post saying they grabbed it.

RedJoey, do you mean ME1? I'm 100% on that one :)

Anyways, I can't find them locally in Ohio. Hopefully they switch over from Sugarland :(

[quote name='DarkZion']Found a cap on the ground, but I'm not sure if it's already been used or not, but if it's not enjoy your new DLC.

FMGX ZADE R7GD

Hopefully whoever uses this has the courtesy to post saying they grabbed it.[/QUOTE]

Looks like whoever got this must be a lurker since they didn't have the courtesy to give you a thanks.

[quote name='Coyotezeye']When does the giveaway start?

Im a PC gamer - Going to use cap for BF:BC2 stuff when it goes up[/QUOTE]

I'm waiting for the BC2 DLC aswell, good thing it will not go up until release on March 2nd, it will give us some time to grab some caps;)

Thanks reddjoey for updating the OP. Especially regarding unclaimed prizes I thought my code was gone forever, because I didn't pick out anything. Thank you!

Anyone know where to find the 20 oz. bottles of Regular Dr. Pepper with the codes on them? Our local Wal-Mart has the bottles with yellow caps on them ($1000 a day Tuition Giveaway) and so far 1 local gas station has the same.

Well, I'm going to mail a letter out tomorrow and I'll report back a timeline and what happens. Also, this thread may die now with people waiting to be post #380. :)

I'm willing to trade my Dr. Pepper codes for either
Collectors DLC
Inferno Armor DLC
M-29 Incisor DLC

Private message me, and we can work something out.

Chewbacca's Abortion;6781507 said:

Normandy Crash DLC (Not sure if this one is free or not)

It is free. Make sure you sign up for the Cerberus Network on the main menu (use the Cerberus Network card that comes with the game) and it will be available as free DLC.

The whole Cerberus network was smart on EA's part.

There are hackers and pirates who downloaded the game illegally and did not get the code meaning they have to pay $15 just to be able to download DLC.

I like the way EA thinks lol. Either way they will get at least $15 out of everyone.

Oh you need the code for what? Terminus?

I have the Terminus code up on eBay check in the auction section, I dont want to post the link to advertise on this thread

Nah, I already got the Terminus code today through some shifty gamestop dealing.
For a complete collection I need the Inferno Armor, Collectors Edition DLC (What even comes in this?) and the M-29 Incisor (The sniper rifle that shoots three bullets in a row iirc)

[quote name='CaptainKirk']
There are hackers and pirates who downloaded the game illegally and did not get the code meaning they have to pay $15 just to be able to download DLC.
[/QUOTE]

Actually, I believe EA introduced this method of getting the free DLC to discourage people from buying used copies of the game.

[quote name='Jouvert']Actually, I believe EA introduced this method of getting the free DLC to discourage people from buying used copies of the game.[/QUOTE]

That's what I figured as well. You can buy the game used for $55 from gamestop, but if you want DLC then you are gonna be spending $15 more. So it keeps gamestop and such stores from getting their grubs on the almost pure profit of used games for awhile.

[quote name='js1']Thanks reddjoey for updating the OP. Especially regarding unclaimed prizes I thought my code was gone forever, because I didn't pick out anything. Thank you![/QUOTE]

A friend from 2Old2Play I game with had a few caps & he thought the same thing,LOL he was so pissed thinking it took his codes until I told him to check under "more info" as everyone reported.:applause::applause:

[quote name='Jouvert']Actually, I believe EA introduced this method of getting the free DLC to discourage people from buying used copies of the game.[/QUOTE]

It's exactly the reason. People still are able to download the DLC content for their pirated copies. :p

I want all three ME2 dlc peices from this offer. If someone gives me a code, I can just use it- or what? Somone told me about some sort of EA website that I need to have registered with my gamertag. Anyone know the details on this?

flameofdoom66 and make sure your ea/bioware/gametag accounts are all aware of each other.

For the contest:
I'll send out the codes after I go get lunch.

There will still be one going out to a random poster and one posted on here. So you could still get lucky

[quote name='crunchewy']I'm going to get BF:BC2, so I'm going to save some codes for that DLC. Do we know how many DLC items there will be for this game?[/QUOTE]

Me too. I was wondering the same thing.

bread's done
Back