Dr Pepper: 2011 Promo (EA Games DLC)

[quote name='mikebz28']
PPGJM-T3YTY-7MJ32-CM4RQ-7CJYD

And another![/QUOTE]

You rock! Thank you very much!

I would buy any drinks from Taco Bell yet until the Bad Company 2 codes ARE out. They're trying to get us to drink all this soda while the codes keep getting delayed. F that. The cynic in me says they're delaying the dlc on purpose in order to keep boosting drink sales.

I no longer drink soda but if anyone gets the codes for Mass Effect 2 and wont use them could you send them to me? I have nothing to trade but if your drinking it anyway you really are not out of anything.

[quote name='darth007']I would buy any drinks from Taco Bell yet until the Bad Company 2 codes ARE out. They're trying to get us to drink all this soda while the codes keep getting delayed. F that. The cynic in me says they're delaying the dlc on purpose in order to keep boosting drink sales.[/QUOTE]
They might even just give it all away to VIP... All that Dr. Pepper for nothing :bouncy:

[quote name='WoozleWozzle']They're just new camo for your clothes and one gun per kit.[/QUOTE]
It also does new camo for the weapons which is no big deal as well. I read there is new achievement for them to. What was the delay in these omg i want them! BF2 got boring fast lately cause nobody plays at nights. Then you got the people playing Rush and they are so bad at protecting and attacking crates you just want to shoot yourself. I will be always the one person most times trying to stop the timer and the rest just idle and kill the baddies when they kill me and we lose the crates. The objective mode was fun until to many people ignore it. I guess time for some Fable 2.

[quote name='sendme']I no longer drink soda but if anyone gets the codes for Mass Effect 2 and wont use them could you send them to me? I have nothing to trade but if your drinking it anyway you really are not out of anything.[/QUOTE]

Read the first post cause you can get all the ME2 DR Pep stuff free.

[quote name='gargus']Hey redd, what is your avatar from? It looks like simpsons art but little to detailed. Ive seen it somewhere before and I cant think of where.[/QUOTE]

It is from The Simpsons. It's Pierre Curie from the episode: "Marge Get's a Job." The joke may have been cut out in syndication. Joke transcript in spoiler:

Lisa: You'll be just like Marie and Pierre Curie.
Homer: What'd they do?
Lisa: They discovered radium! Then they both died of radiation poisoning.

Bart imagines the Godzilla-sized Curies terrorizing downtown Tokyo.

http://www.snpp.com/episodes/9F05.html

It was captured and edited poorly by me to make it a bit younger. It was originally gray hair and a bit balder. I figured with the resizing it wouldn't matter how bad it looked.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm digging the new Iron Man 2 DLC promo stuff. I'll post some theme codes later this week. Should I update the OP to include that?

[quote name='reddjoey']I'm digging the new Iron Man 2 DLC promo stuff. I'll post some theme codes later this week. Should I update the OP to include that?[/QUOTE]
Yea I'm wondering whether or not to buy more Dr. Pepper for it

[quote name='Kaiju Nexus']Got the free Dr. Pepper Iron Man theme. It's awful

More Dr. Pepper cans featured than Iron Man...[/QUOTE]
If anyone wants to give one away... I'm a Dr. Pepper fanboy, so I would be good with it.

Though to be honest, I did purchase a few packs of Pepsi Throwback, just because that stuff is awesome. If they had some Dr. Pepper throwback I would be all over it too.

[quote name='kirby145']If anyone wants to give one away... I'm a Dr. Pepper fanboy, so I would be good with it.

Though to be honest, I did purchase a few packs of Pepsi Throwback, just because that stuff is awesome. If they had some Dr. Pepper throwback I would be all over it too.[/QUOTE]

Check your PM's

So, supposedly the Battlefield 2 DLC should work later today right?

I would actually be more surprised if it worked than if it did not.

I went and bought a bunch of Dr. Pepper for Mass Effect 2 and gave away my pop because I dont drink it. Being in college I dont have the money right now to throw out on pop that I will not drink, so if anyone has extra codes ( I have been waiting for BC2 ) I would really appreciate a PM of them!

[quote name='BrolyB593']I went and bought a bunch of Dr. Pepper for Mass Effect 2 and gave away my pop because I dont drink it. Being in college I dont have the money right now to throw out on pop that I will not drink, so if anyone has extra codes ( I have been waiting for BC2 ) I would really appreciate a PM of them![/QUOTE]

You did not save the caps off the pop/drink you bought?

[quote name='BrolyB593']I went and bought a bunch of Dr. Pepper for Mass Effect 2 and gave away my pop because I dont drink it. Being in college I dont have the money right now to throw out on pop that I will not drink, so if anyone has extra codes ( I have been waiting for BC2 ) I would really appreciate a PM of them![/QUOTE]

Some tips to score free codes:

1. Why not just ask classmates/students/friends/dorm people/professors that do drink Dr Pepper for the codes? Most people don't care about the promo and will give it up.

2. Check the plastic recycle bin near the vending machines/apartment/condo/dorm. They are rarely as disgusting as a regular garbage bin. If anyone hassles you about going through the bin, tell them you thought you saw someone throw in a non-recyclable.

3. Try asking the Dr Pepper vendor in your town. Often times the vendor has damages that are on the way to be destroyed.

[quote name='MagicChicken']I'm getting pretty frustrated with the fact that the BC2 DLC still isn't out.[/QUOTE]

Im hoping they just end up releasing it without requiring Dr pepper crap. My area doesnt even have the bottle "Indianapolis" Just some country crap on them.

[quote name='dmzauk']You did not save the caps off the pop/drink you bought?[/QUOTE]

I got the codes off of each before I gave them away of course! That is how I got the ME2 stuff.

And thanks for the tips, I will try that!

[quote name='Raikoh']So, supposedly the Battlefield 2 DLC should work later today right?

I would actually be more surprised if it worked than if it did not.[/QUOTE]

i can't wait, will the free one time use codes still work on this dlc?

[quote name='mikebz28']Aaaaaaaand Another :drool:
TVCBY-PBJDB-K6WFM-DFGKP-GCHPB
[/QUOTE]

I hope you plan on giving away more codes, I keep missing them. Today when you posted one my PC was down for the count and when I fixed it the code was used. The code you posted at 7 PM I was in class at the time so I couldn't redeem. If you PMed me a code I would love you forever, no homo.

xbox codes!
RDW3F-XWK7F-KVFVB-J4BW7-KWPY3
QYK9M-GBHKY-X9X2C-QGJCQ-QCX8M
HRFFW-7QBBM-RJB69-XC4DH-XTB43
HWFC2-TQGHW-FDQRV-7RBTC-7QJF8

enjoy!

[quote name='Joartrak']xbox codes!

enjoy![/QUOTE]
Used RDW3F-XWK7F-KVFVB-J4BW7-KWPY3! Thanks!

enjoy![/QUOTE]

I took the last one (HWFC2-TQGHW-FDQRV-7RBTC-7QJF8). Thanks! :applause:

enjoy![/QUOTE]

Used, HRFFW-7QBBM-RJB69-XC4DH-XTB43 Thanks

enjoy![/QUOTE]

I used QYK9M-GBHKY-X9X2C-QGJCQ-QCX8M. Much appreciated.

Thanks Joartrak for the code via PM! You have proven yourself to a real CAG in my eyes. Most new users just leech without sharing, you even share!

bread's done
Back