Dr Pepper: 2011 Promo (EA Games DLC)

[quote name='dmzauk']According to this the BFBC2 DLC comes tomorrow (4-21-10)

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/...-2-DLC-and-Achievements-Hitting-Tomorrow.html

Also this was posted on the officialBFBC2 twitter page.
OfficialBFBC2 - Give your soldier a new look from tomorrow with the Kit Upgrade pack for BFBC2 http://blogs.battlefield.ea.com/bat...er-some-style-with-the-kit-upgrade-dlc.aspx##[/QUOTE]

Hopefully some Dr. Pepper codes that are re-usable like Mass Effect 2 since I don't really want to pay 440 points for skins! since would not surprise me if the achievements are tied to them some how.

[quote name='reddjoey']
To slow down lurkers
I took out two characters
Think pet
JGYGD-9??CR-JGPW2-9BGRF-3QF7Y
[/QUOTE]

Way to slow down lurkers and stupid people alike. Trying to redeem and I have no fucking clue. lmao

[quote name='reddjoey']
To slow down lurkers
I took out two characters
Think pet
JGYGD-9??CR-JGPW2-9BGRF-3QF7Y
[/QUOTE]

If it was K9, a lurker got it anyways. If that was not it, then I am back to guessing!

The Battlefield DLC has been scheduled to be released tomorrow. In the US they will only be available via Dr Pepper. If you don't live in the US and the promotion is not available to you, you can get them for 160msp a piece (440msp for the whole set).

[quote name='dmzauk']According to this the BFBC2 DLC comes tomorrow (4-21-10)

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/...-2-DLC-and-Achievements-Hitting-Tomorrow.html

Also this was posted on the officialBFBC2 twitter page.
OfficialBFBC2 - Give your soldier a new look from tomorrow with the Kit Upgrade pack for BFBC2 http://blogs.battlefield.ea.com/bat...er-some-style-with-the-kit-upgrade-dlc.aspx##[/QUOTE]

Be prepared to see a notice tomorrow saying "Ooops, Sorry we have an "Unexpected" problem and the DLC will be delayed until May 1st. -

I'm not going to take anything they say too seriously, I'll believe it when I see it :whistle2:|

[quote name='Romis']Be prepared to see a notice tomorrow saying "Ooops, Sorry we have an "Unexpected" problem and the DLC will be delayed until May 1st. -

I'm not going to take anything they say too seriously, I'll believe it when I see it :whistle2:|[/QUOTE]

lol. Me too.

They have cried wolf to many times for me to take them seriously. I got my caps ready though.

[quote name='mikebz28']Theme codes
FWFX6-4HMQD-RWCPP-GTD4R-P2CCG

There is a problem with the offer associated with this code is what xbox tells me :(

FKQH2-KTHVC-23FY7-D3XM8-47GXB

Q7DWB-2TPG9-6KVBK-3WY4B-MJY9B
[/QUOTE]

got the 2nd one thanks!

[/QUOTE]

Not sure what this is, but I used the first code. Thank you very much!

[/QUOTE]

these are all gone, i didn't catch any of them.

[quote name='Nelo Ice']damn do they still distrubte ea cap codes?

if not im one code short of getting all 4 bc2 packs :lol:[/QUOTE]

You can get them on large Taco Bell cups right now.

Just as I suspected... did anyone read the article over on Joystiq.com (LINK HERE)

As a PS3 owner who's been waiting for all this time this quote:

"....The DLC will be available on the Xbox 360 tomorrow, while the PS3 and PC platforms will get the Kit Upgrade "later on."

Makes me loose further faith we'l ever see it ..

[quote name='Romis']Just as I suspected... did anyone read the article over on Joystiq.com (LINK HERE)

As a PS3 owner who's been waiting for all this time this quote:

"....The DLC will be available on the Xbox 360 tomorrow, while the PS3 and PC platforms will get the Kit Upgrade "later on."

Makes me loose further faith we'l ever see it ..[/QUOTE]

Already posted.

[quote name='notwen']Anyone having any luck w/ the new dlc that's due out today showing up on the Dr Pepper promo site?[/QUOTE]

Nope, it does not seem to be out yet. They will probably release it some time in the afternoon of Dec 22 2012 after most of us are dead since the world is supposedly ending the day before.

random q.

Is this still the same promotion as the bottles with Mass Effect 2 on the label? Or is this a new promotion

edit- ok so it looks like theres new iron man 2 label dr peppers?

[quote name='Romis']Makes me loose further faith we'l ever see it ..[/QUOTE]
Lol, they still need to get it out first before making claims that we'll get it later on. At this point, they need to just give it out as free DLC due to their incompetence.

[quote name='reddjoey']I'll PM one out the next two people to ask for one in this thread.

(PM will go out tomorrow)[/QUOTE]

Generous, but I only need the Iron Man codes. If you have one of those, though, then hey! :)

[quote name='reddjoey']I'll PM one out the next two people to ask for one in this thread.

I'd like one! :D

I would really like one. May I have one? Thank you.

bread's done
Back