Dr Pepper: 2011 Promo (EA Games DLC)

ive got a few iron man theme codes. Just picked up BFBC2 IF anyone has EA codes. I know the theme doesnt compare to the BFBC2 stuff. But you would make someone very happy! lol

Now I only see the new Iron Man Dr Pepper bottles in stores. Does they have the code that work on FBFC2 DLCs too? Or do I have to find the bottles with the EA promo verbage on them?

[quote name='eau']Now I only see the new Iron Man Dr Pepper bottles in stores. Does they have the code that work on FBFC2 DLCs too? Or do I have to find the bottles with the EA promo verbage on them?[/QUOTE]

The EA bottles will be back I think in July but they are coming back.

[quote name='eau']Now I only see the new Iron Man Dr Pepper bottles in stores. Does they have the code that work on FBFC2 DLCs too? Or do I have to find the bottles with the EA promo verbage on them?[/QUOTE]
I tried an Ironman code lastnight DIdnt work it says to go to the Ironman game and enter it

[quote name='digitalplague']ive got a few iron man theme codes. Just picked up BFBC2 IF anyone has EA codes. I know the theme doesnt compare to the BFBC2 stuff. But you would make someone very happy! lol[/QUOTE]
Do you still need EA codes? And, how many IM2 themes do you have?
[quote name='eau']Now I only see the new Iron Man Dr Pepper bottles in stores. Does they have the code that work on FBFC2 DLCs too? Or do I have to find the bottles with the EA promo verbage on them?[/QUOTE]Yeah, you need EA caps for the BFBC2 content. I still haven't seen those damn Iron Man 2 bottles. Wanna trade? ;)

[quote name='NoDAK']Hey, digitalplague, I'm not sure I understood your 2nd PM, but if you hook up your fellow CAGs with your IM2 themes over here, then I'll send you EA codes. Deal?[/QUOTE]
Deal. Ill post to Pm me so lurkers dont take them lol.

[quote name='Tkfourtwoone']Iron Man premium theme MYHRR-VC37D-MKJ9H-RK2KV-X2CWW post when used or else!![/QUOTE]

Redeemed, thanks!

Here are some Dr. Pepper EA codes that should work. Please post once you have used them. Thank you.

EAYS-FEBJ-670Q
9Y4M-FEBD-QEQD
TIVR-FEBZ-RDKD
YXN6-FGBY-V4PV

yeah WOOT!... I have allthe kits now but ive got a good buddy who is in japan teaching english.. I need two more ea codes for him Anyone wanna help me out.

any more free codes?
i have some xbox codes and one marvel comic code

DRP17PYG5P : marvel
RCGHY-PFXW8-7JBPQ-6FCK2-64FQD
H6PKF-3K887-VWCBC-HGDJ6-BF2XM
FMPGM-XFV8M-9HQ4R-23DMP-8PCXB
M7GWH-KK7TY-48XTT-BRH6W-T97DM

Marvel 1 month Online Subscription code for grabs-

DRP18F2HCL

if any1 wants to hook me up with an ea code I won't refuse!

I live in canada so I'm don't have access to the bottles... If anyone has one or two spare ea codes then there will be one more happy canadian :D

sorta asked before but...

I got all the dlc mp kits via the dr pepper promo and applied it to my ea account which I created right then. I have yet to start playing BFBC2. Is it safe to assume that I will still get to play using these kits upgrades, and would there be some unlock message upon startup?

[quote name='Sharp Katana']makes me wonder, will ps3 Bfbc2 players ever get their DLC?![/QUOTE]It's $1.99 per kit upgrade or $5.49 for all 4 kit upgrades. I could be mistaken on the prices though.

[quote name='tAnk3R']Marvel 1 month Online Subscription code for grabs-

DRP18F2HCL

if any1 wants to hook me up with an ea code I won't refuse![/QUOTE]

Thanks for the digital subscription! To give back to the community here is an Xbox Dr Pepper/Iron man theme

FBH36-K2TCT-2K4X8-MWPBG-YGXBD

[quote name='Token_Gamer']themes
HVRH4-FWBGY-Y9RPP-PVY3P-W2Y7J
[/QUOTE]

Used...thanks. Brother's supposed to give me one...I don't think I'll get it, but if I do I'll post it here.

Themes (So tired of "winning" these):
WR2GT-Y7M8K-PG798-JQV7F-GYD6J
GFGD6-F698B-WTJWV-4G8WJ-CP7VW
V2HHJ-TGFTD-YGVFM-WQP7W-34DBT
QBMVD-WJ6BG-XG9WM-7Y3PR-HP6BG

bread's done
Back