Dr Pepper: 2011 Promo (EA Games DLC)

If anybody has any spare codes, please PM me. I just bought the Onslaught DLC this week for BFBC2 this week, and would love to get the Dr. Pepper SPECACT DLC as well. :)

Sorry to have abandoned this thread for a while. There wasn't any new content and there were no EA caps in my area. (Still none) I will update with OP with the MOH, MMA, etc stuff later this week

[quote name='reddjoey']Sorry to have abandoned this thread for a while. There wasn't any new content and there were no EA caps in my area. (Still none) I will update with OP with the MOH, MMA, etc stuff later this week[/QUOTE]

You do more than a great job of maintaining and keeping the XBOX Live Deal of the Week thread up to date while juggling college classes too. It's more than understandable.

It's helped me plot out more than a few of my XBOX Live Arcade purchases, especially with the crazy October 800 point rebate promotion. Keep up the good work, reddjoey. :applause:

Re-up'd some codes... get them while they're hott and please don't hoard them all lurkers lol.. not sending out pm's cause too much effort and don't have enough time today.. will go back to that method in future!

3FQGNHDQEQ6D
4SR71GDSWBV7
D4MANHDZXGVX
7P3NFJDF9P1A
1PEJSJDLQS39
YGF4MHDRFPHK
HZWMDHDJ4SPS
ZSW7MHD3F41R
EGZQDHDL6V44
LXT4MHDYQBYL
QD6BNHDLXQH9
QZ3Z9GDKVN0H
VAHJSJD9JH9Y
0JDNHJD1ZTBG
4MT61GDQXJXW
GYW4MHD1FNGE
NZ4BSJD40WQD
PSGTMHDHTD0J
6KHF3GD1SGSG
ND07RJDPVLGH
FEA9MHDHS0PD
TXD0SJD6M7XD

[quote name='jmarano7836']Re-up'd some codes... get them while they're hott and please don't hoard them all lurkers lol.. not sending out pm's cause too much effort and don't have enough time today.. will go back to that method in future!

3FQGNHDQEQ6D
4SR71GDSWBV7
D4MANHDZXGVX
7P3NFJDF9P1A
1PEJSJDLQS39
YGF4MHDRFPHK
HZWMDHDJ4SPS
ZSW7MHD3F41R
EGZQDHDL6V44
LXT4MHDYQBYL
QD6BNHDLXQH9
QZ3Z9GDKVN0H
VAHJSJD9JH9Y
0JDNHJD1ZTBG
4MT61GDQXJXW
GYW4MHD1FNGE
NZ4BSJD40WQD
PSGTMHDHTD0J
6KHF3GD1SGSG
ND07RJDPVLGH
FEA9MHDHS0PD
TXD0SJD6M7XD[/QUOTE]
All gone, thanks anyways. Can anybody give me one?

If anyone has an extra - I need just one code (for BFBC2 Recon SPECACT).

Please PM, cuz trolls steal all the codes!
Thanks!

I was able to get the Recon Hood and Umbra Visor, but not the Sentry Interface back before the 7-11 tear sheet codes went inactive and then ended up forgetting about the promotion.

Is it still possible to get the Sentry Interface for Mass Effect 2? If it is, would someone mind sending me a code for it in a private message?

Do the reusable codes still work?
CBEEAAA41NWH

CBEEAAAE4L9N

CBEEAAAFQG9J

CBEEAAAE98ZV

I remember using these way back to unlock the SPECAT stuff for Bad Company 2, they might still be good.

[quote name='llamaguy']Do the reusable codes still work?
CBEEAAA41NWH

CBEEAAAE4L9N

CBEEAAAFQG9J

CBEEAAAE98ZV

I remember using these way back to unlock the SPECAT stuff for Bad Company 2, they might still be good.[/QUOTE]

Nope, those stopped working when they temporarily discontinued the EA promo for the Iron Man 2 promo.

[quote name='eau']Are the 5 Medal of Honor in-game items good for all platforms?[/QUOTE]

I would imagine the scopes for the SVD and the M21 are!

[quote name='eau']Are the 5 Medal of Honor in-game items good for all platforms?[/QUOTE]
Just 360 AFAIK. PS3 you have to physically buy them and PC has STILL not received any way to get them. fuck DICE.

[quote name='DarkZion']I got a bunch (6 I believe) that I'll give away later. Too busy at the moment.[/QUOTE]
Nice but gonna sleep now, tomoro school....
its 11 o'clock

Well, I just got my copy of ME2. I redeemed a code back in Feb., but it was under a new EA account that I made, which I realize I didn't have to make.

So, I lost my recon hood. However, I got everything in order by deleting my bioware account and creating a new one with the correct email address.

If anyone has a code they would like to PM me to help me get back the item I lost, I would appreciate it.

[quote name='DarkZion']Oops. Try an M for the last letter instead of an N.

Damn tiredness making me make typos.[/QUOTE]
never mind, thought i had it but lagged and misreaded xD

After cleaning up a bit, realized I had more than I thought. Still got 9 left. Here's three of them.

J0AW EJDA JVZA

HWJG BHDF Q1XK

63A1 YHD0 Y4ZR

The other 6 I'll give away later to specific people so lurkers won't get them.

[quote name='DarkZion']After cleaning up a bit, realized I had more than I thought. Still got 9 left. Here's three of them.

J0AW EJDA JVZA

HWJG BHDF Q1XK

63A1 YHD0 Y4ZR

The other 6 I'll give away later to specific people so lurkers won't get them.[/QUOTE]

damn, to slow but I used the last one
Thx! And great idea to stop the lurkers

Hi, If anyone has any extra codes could you please PM them to me. Looking for 4 so I can get BFBC2 Specact. Thanks in advance.

just realized that there are acutally 4 dr pepper promo cars for NFS HP :(
if anyone has 2 codes left hit me up, i'd really appreciate it

For everyone from the US:

FREE CODES: Mail in a self-addressed, stamped envelope (Vermont residents may omit return postage) to the Free Code Address. Requests must be received by the Free Code Request Deadline. Each mail-in request must be mailed separately. No mechanical reproductions permitted. Free Codes will be mailed to you in the self-addressed envelope you enclosed.

FREE GAME CODE REQUEST LIMIT: 1 Code per week

Free Code Address
Dr Pepper EA "Every Bottle/Cup Wins" c/o YOU Technology Brand Services, Inc., 701 Gateway #101, South San Francisco, CA 94080

Ends 12/31/10. Request Free Codes by 12/31/10. Redeem by 1/31/2011.

Unfortunately I'm not eligible for this offer...

I just sent out a few more PM's with codes, am all out (so don't hit me with PM's) but might be able to get some more this week. also bumping thread so people can see, reply, and i can then hopefully get you all some more codes.

If anyone has some codes to give away, please send one or two to me. I just bought Mass Effect 2 on Black Friday and would like the extra content.

By the way, is it just me or is the free code a useless process? I mean, it will probably cost you damn near the price of a 20 oz soda just to send them a letter with a self addressed envelope in it. Two stamps is what, 88 cents?!

Please PM me some Dr. Pepper codes if anyone has any left over :) I want the 4 SPECACT unlocks for BFBC2 and I don't drink soda, lol. Much appreciated if you can PM any :)

bread's done
Back