Dr Pepper: 2011 Promo (EA Games DLC)

[quote name='Shot05']Could someone give me a code?
They dont sell Dr.Pepper in Syberia.[/QUOTE]Apparently they don't teach you how to spell the region either.

[quote name='Shot05']Could someone give me a code?
They dont sell Dr.Pepper in Syberia.[/QUOTE]

Send me a dollar via paypal and I'll buy a doctor pepper, drink it, and send you the code! Deal?

Emm, i think not.
Jodou apparently they even dont teach me how to write, or talk on english.
Blaster man you dollar-its 30 rubles.
New game cost here emm 400 rubles.

[quote name='Shot05']Emm, i think not.
Jodou apparently they even dont teach me how to write, or talk on english.
Blaster man you dollar-its 30 rubles.
New game cost here emm 400 rubles.[/QUOTE]

A 20oz Dr Pepper costs about one dollar here. I buy many games on clearance for $5. So it's not that big of a difference?

Blaster man i even dont know what is oz)
Also i buy a official disc version in a day of release for 400 rubles.
I think someone like drink Dr.Perrier, but dont want that code, or alredy got all this stuff, but i see they all over.(
Also, you think i have Paypal?

Blaster man i even dont know what is oz)
I think someone like drink Dr.Perrier, but dont want that code, or alredy got all this stuff, but i see they all over.(
Also, you think i have Paypal?

[quote name='Shot05']Blaster man i even dont know what is oz)
Also, you think i have Paypal?[/QUOTE]

Sorry for trying to help! I won't make that mistake again!

Ok, if you think that trading is a help, its will be ok.
Selling a free stuff is so honorable, you can be proud.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='donteatsoap7']When I choose a code for Mass Effect 2 on the 360, the PC code is added instead. Is anyone else having this problem?[/QUOTE]

Support said that codes work for both, if anyone else was wondering..

If you are in the USA, 20 oz Dr Pepper bottles are once again showing up with the EA yellow caps and EA games wrapper in stores. No new games listed on the bottles.

Hopefully they'll be doing something with Battlefield 3.

Everyone knows they can get free codes right, here's an excerpt from their official rules

FREE CODES: Mail in a self-addressed, stamped envelope (Vermont residents may omit return postage) to the Free Code Address. Requests must be received by the Free Code Request Deadline. Each mail-in request must be mailed separately. No mechanical reproductions permitted. Free Codes will be mailed to you in the self-addressed envelope you enclosed

YOU Technology Brand Services, Inc.
Dr Pepper/EA Games Code request
701 Gateway Blvd., Suite 101
South San Francisco, CA 94080.

Edit: Never mind, just saw it in the OP, maybe this is a nice reminder to all of you, I didn't realize you could get free codes until after I bought all the SPECACT dlc :cry::cry::cry:

[quote name='MrPiggles']Everyone knows they can get free codes right, here's an excerpt from their official rules

Edit: Never mind, just saw it in the OP, maybe this is a nice reminder to all of you, I didn't realize you could get free codes until after I bought all the SPECACT dlc :cry::cry::cry:[/QUOTE]

Unless you're using metered mail, you might as well get a Dr. Pepper. The stamp costs half as much as the drink!

[quote name='jukkakhan']Random code for you guys:

D?4E1BD1?MYM

? = same letter/number[/QUOTE]

Got it! Thanks man. :applause:

[quote name='Tsel']Got it! Thanks man. :applause:[/QUOTE]

We must have been competing hahaha, I was going for it as well. I FINALLY got to 0 as the last character I attempted and "We are sorry, but the code that you have entered has already been activated."

Thanks for the drop regardless!

Here's a code. Usually I ask for PM's but I've only got one, so whoever gets it first can have it.

40MFGNBGDXZ9

Please post if you use it so I know it's taken.

[quote name='mob2012']Here's a code. Usually I ask for PM's but I've only got one, so whoever gets it first can have it.

40MFGNBGDXZ9

Please post if you use it so I know it's taken.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, claimed it.

[quote name='mob2012']Here's a code. Usually I ask for PM's but I've only got one, so whoever gets it first can have it.

40MFGNBGDXZ9

Please post if you use it so I know it's taken.[/QUOTE]

I lost the race :p Thanks anyway!

[quote name='bug034']any code?

i need for the specact dlc.

please, i need 2 D:[/QUOTE]

No requesting.

and read this section from the OP:

YOU Technology Brand Services, Inc., 701 Gateway Blvd., #101, South San Francisco, CA 94080

FREE GAME CODE REQUEST LIMIT: 1 Code per week. Request Free Codes by 12/30/11.

Mail in a self-addressed, stamped envelope (Vermont residents may omit return postage) to the Free Code Address. Requests must be received by the Free Code Request Deadline. Each mail-in request must be mailed separately. No mechanical reproductions permitted. Free Codes will be mailed to you in the self-addressed envelope you enclosed.

I read the OP but I still don't understand... Do you get a random piece of DLC or can you choose? I'd love some Skate 3 dlc if all it takes is mailing in a form

[quote name='victimsofadown']I read the OP but I still don't understand... Do you get a random piece of DLC or can you choose? I'd love some Skate 3 dlc if all it takes is mailing in a form[/QUOTE]

You get a DR PEPPER code to enter at the site for any DLC you want.

[quote name='victimsofadown']So, as you mentioned, I get to CHOOSE the DLC I get?

I love you.[/QUOTE]

Yup, you get a generic Dr. Pepper code that you enter at the drpepper site where you choose your dlc. And thank you :D:D:D

Wait so once we get a code from the Dr.Pepper, we redeem the code, by redeem ONE code, we're able to download ONE Dlc of whatever we choose?

Also, does the bad company 2 DLC work with my steam copy?I've never bought dlc's before in my life, I don't know how to work it

[quote name='Vincedow']Wait so once we get a code from the Dr.Pepper, we redeem the code, by redeem ONE code, we're able to download ONE Dlc of whatever we choose?

Also, does the bad company 2 DLC work with my steam copy?I've never bought dlc's before in my life, I don't know how to work it[/QUOTE]

Yes, one code gets you one piece of DLC of your choice that they offer. And no, they don't offer any steam codes at all, and for BC2, they only offer XBL codes.

[quote name='mob2012']I've got another code, here it is:

JT7N7LB1F3HS

Please post a reply if you use it so others don't waste time trying[/QUOTE]

Lurked, thanks anyway

bread's done
Back