Dr Pepper: 2011 Promo (EA Games DLC)

[quote name='panda911']Yes they do. I entered a code online with my xbox already on at the main menu and when I clicked into the 'my soldier' section, I got a pop-up message for the dog tag. And I can also confirm old bottle caps work. Now I can't wait to get stabbed so everyone knows about my wolfpack. 6 man wolfpack is the best for reals.[/QUOTE]
It's such an epic troll tag too. Reminds me of this lol:

wolfshirt-moon.jpg

[quote name='Jodou']It's such an epic troll tag too. Reminds me of this lol:

wolfshirt-moon.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Hmmm I havent inspected my 12pk I bought when I got the game to get a 10$ gift card at Target.

If I get a code I'm going to get the wolf moon dog tag. Pretty damn funny.

Forgot to mention this earlier but I went out and grabbed two more codes to finish getting the dog tags and Roar is the odd one out that doesn't unlock despite me having used a code on each prize. So their site is definitely bugged and I can't even say for sure which one is totally broken and gives you nothing, but it's either Opener or Pile of Bones (I'm going to guess it's Opener). Can't say I'm surprised really because it wouldn't be tradition if they didn't fuck something up.

Saw someone at work tossed out an arbys cup with a code on it, code side up. Snapped a pic with my phone and used it to get the sole dr pepper camo for bf3.

Those dog tags are ridiculously lame, as is the concept, but as I'm a sucker for free dlc, I will likely find more codes to unlock the rest on damaged dr pepper products in the back room. I don't drink the stuff but I see enough of the damaged 12 packs in the stock room that a simple snap of the camera phone should be enough to unlock the rest. If I find enough extras I'll post them here to help some of you out.

Buy a Specially (has EA LOGO and "Characters") marked Dr Pepper product (20/16/14 OZ BOTTLES or DR Pepper branded Fountain Cups) to get a code, go to DRPEPPER.COM enter the code and get a piece of DLC.

Lame! I went to Target and 2 grocery stores looking for Dr. Pepper bottles. None had EA promo labels or anything. Ended up buying a 24 oz 6 bottle pack anyways (thinking every bottle has a code like Coke)...Nope no codes :(

[quote name='deviousnaraku']Lame! I went to Target and 2 grocery stores looking for Dr. Pepper bottles. None had EA promo labels or anything. Ended up buying a 24 oz 6 bottle pack anyways (thinking every bottle has a code like Coke)...Nope no codes :([/QUOTE]

Try gas stations.

Anyone got a unused codes left from bottles can someone PM me one please, i can't find EA ones around me.
I drink Dr pepper but can't find any with the promo.

Thanks ahead of time if you do send me one.

Standard code request for me again, feel like Ive wasted the ones I got on the BC2 stuff now :/ So yea any US ppl willing to share some for a UK counterpart give me a PM pls :) As a bonus I do have a load of 48 hr and Rage avatar Ts for 360 if you can get me a batch :)

clintron5555 this is a contests and free stuff topic and not a trade topic. You will also have a hard time getting someone to give you a camo set that sells for $20+ on Ebay for something that can be had for $1.50.

UPDATE: Possibly fixed? One confirmation for 360 that Bye Kitty at least redeems correctly.

OK guys, so that more people don't get screwed while the idiots at Dr. P get this sorted out, I'll compile a list of input vs output (only tested on PC!):

Input ----> Output

Bye Kitty = 6 Wolf Man
6 Wolf Man = Bye Kitty
Roar = Pile of Bones
Pile of Bones = Opener
Opener = NOTHING

Using process of elimination this is the list I came up with. If anyone gets otherwise, please let us know and I'll fix it ASAP. Note: Roar is unavailable due to this bug, so if that's the only one you want don't waste your money!

Last edited by a moderator:
I know all the 360 Dog Tags work as my friend has them all but the order was messed up. I am not sure if it was the same order as what Jodou got but Roar and the Opener ones were his first 2 then he got the other 3 with his second batch of codes.

[quote name='Jodou']OK guys, so that more people don't get screwed while the idiots at Dr. P get this sorted out, I'll compile a list of input vs output:

Input ----> Output

Bye Kitty = 6 Wolf Man
6 Wolf Man = Bye Kitty
Roar = Pile of Bones
Pile of Bones = Opener
Opener = NOTHING

Using process of elimination this is the list I came up with. If anyone gets otherwise, please let us know and I'll fix it ASAP. Note: Roar is unavailable due to this bug, so if that's the only one you want don't waste your money![/QUOTE]

Thanks, I was looking for a list like this. Hopefully it's correct and not just completely random on what you get.

Quick question - where did you guys find the bottles with the codes? I went to Walmart yesterday to pick up a six pack and they were plain jane Dr. Pepper bottles, nothing about codes, Battlefield, or games at all. A friend of mine from a different part of the state said he had bottles with the BF3 logo on them. So what retailers have the code bottles? Thanks! :)

[quote name='Double-J']Quick question - where did you guys find the bottles with the codes? I went to Walmart yesterday to pick up a six pack and they were plain jane Dr. Pepper bottles, nothing about codes, Battlefield, or games at all. A friend of mine from a different part of the state said he had bottles with the BF3 logo on them. So what retailers have the code bottles? Thanks! :)[/QUOTE]

I have only found them like at the checkout cooler at Harris Teeter, Food Lion and such or at the Walgreens drug store. I have never seen them on the shelf here in my area for sale in a 6 pack, only in the cooler at the checkout. I am in NC.

[quote name='Double-J']Quick question - where did you guys find the bottles with the codes? I went to Walmart yesterday to pick up a six pack and they were plain jane Dr. Pepper bottles, nothing about codes, Battlefield, or games at all. A friend of mine from a different part of the state said he had bottles with the BF3 logo on them. So what retailers have the code bottles? Thanks! :)[/QUOTE]

i'm in the same boat, i haven't see any, and i went to a Walgreens and they told me a guy just bought the last ones, lol.

7-11 here. Also forgot to mention my list was tested for PC ONLY! It might be the same across platforms, but I'd hate to misinform anyone.

Check your gas stations.

All of our gas stations /convenience stores have these, which works out great because all pepsi products, 20oz bottles are 2 for $2.22. In fact they've had BF3 on the DrPepper label for well over a month here. But none of the grocery stores have the marked bottles.
A heads up, I redeemed everything but the wolf pack for PS3 yesterday, and they all were the proper codes, that was about 4pm EST.

I will get some cap codes and share them next week, a lot of DrPepper drinkers at work with me (Pop machine @ work is loaded with the 20oz bottles). I haven't been grabbing caps because I thought they were going to stick it to us PS3 and PC players like they did for BF:BC2, but I will start to grab them and post them up.

Tried 2 gas stations as suggested. Both also didn't have the EA label bottles! LOL I get the feeling no one in my area drinks Dr. Pepper which is why they don't have the new labels. Why couldn't EA do these promos with a better soda?

I'm personally looking to get codes for the Dr. Pepper camo and Dogtags in Battlefield 3, Jay, so every code is useful, really. Nothing to spend a lot of money on since you can really get the codes everywhere and buy everything.

Can anybody give me any hints on what might be wrong with my account? I have been getting this same messgae for the past two dayswhen I try an redeem a code.

"An unexpected error has occurred. Please verify your selection(s) or try back in a few minutes."

I have tried both using IE and Chrome but I get the same message. I am using the same account I have used for the whole time they had this promo so i cant figure out what the problem could be.

I used my arbys cup code for rawr tag and got it was hoping the fixed the error where you got the wrong tag when picking and it seems like it was fixed for the 360

I'll trade someone a Battlefield 3 Pre order exclusive Dog Tag Pack bundle for a few Dr Pepper Cap codes.

PM me

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll have to check the convenience stores around here...I never thought to look there, figured Walmart has everything :D

Anyone unable to find record of the old codes they have redeemed on the site? I had entered some codes to get the Mass Effect 2 stuff a while back and I know I entered a few extra codes at the time. Now when I go to check "My Account" on the site, none of the codes show up. Anyone else have this happen?

Not sure why I keep getting this message. Pretty sure I entered all the information correctly. Anybody know why?

"Sorry, you do not meet the minimum criteria to redeem this prize."

[quote name='GLOCKGLOCK']Anyone unable to find record of the old codes they have redeemed on the site? I had entered some codes to get the Mass Effect 2 stuff a while back and I know I entered a few extra codes at the time. Now when I go to check "My Account" on the site, none of the codes show up. Anyone else have this happen?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Vulcan2422']I looked as well glock and i think they actually expired.[/QUOTE]

They haven't expired from my account, my few codes from April are still there.

bread's done
Back