Dragon Age 2 - FREE and Promotional in-game items [Currently 31+ available]

[quote name='Lemarfanz']Is it a Dockers belt?[/QUOTE]

No, Dwarven. It seems to protect you from 4 things: Poison, Fire, Being stabbed 43 times, and Witches.

Signed, sealed and delivered (to my EA account, confirmed).

Big thanks OP! Not planning on getting this game right away, but it'll be nice to have a few bonuses when I do.

I like how the game's description says: "Determine your rise to power from a destitute refugee to the revered champion of the land" while your character will start the game with tons of super powerful and expensive artifacts...

So has anyone else not been able to link their gamertag to this thing? It keeps telling me its already taken, but I've neved used an EA profile before and logging in with a Classic Screenname says that it doesn't exist wtf?

*Hindsight (the belt) is now available for PS3 as well (yay). Also updated with info about the sword from the demo (coming 2/22/11) and five items from playing DA:Legends on facebook. Anything else available?

[quote name='gargus']This is the deals section, not the free section.[/QUOTE]
really?! the thread is pages long now. I don't think the mods care. Now GTFO!!

Oh teacher teacher you forgot to assign us homework!!!

Hopefully the DA Legends items wont be to annoying to unlock.

[quote name='gargus']This is the deals section, not free section.

Had someone with a registration date of this month posted it he would have ridiculed for this instead of praised which I find comical.[/QUOTE]

2 times in one thread you have to post this? FYI your the only one out of 10,000 views that seems to care. Something free can still be considered a deal, especially if it is something that many want, do not know about, and is available for only a limited time. Its moved though, so you can leave now. But your pretty high on my list for a nomination of worst CAG of the year. 90% of your posts are "NOT A DEAL!", gibberish bumping of your trade list, or telling other CAGS how bad and mean they are if THEY ever manage to say not a deal before you do in a thread. May not be the worst CAG, but seriously guy, your posts are probably the most annoying

Just posting this cause i found it and your posts extremely hypocritical:

[quote name='cynicalaa22']What is the point of everyone posting "Oh, this is isn't a deal! It's expensive! I'm not buying that!" ?

If you don't like it or care about it, move on. So what if someone posts a deal? At least they're trying to be considerate.[/QUOTE]
[quote name='gargus']And that is the biggest thing about this community I both do not understand and really hate.

The whole point of this forum is for users to help users. Now if people keep posting rude, condescending, sarcastic, mean spirited responses to anything they dont like eventually the people posting will get sick of it and stop posting. If people stop posting deals then this forum dies and no more deals.

I know I quit giving away beta codes, bonus dlc codes and stuff like that in the free section because no one EVER told me thank you when I would give them a code and all anyone did was grief. So now I dont do it.

If you dont like someones "deal" then dont say anything, hit the back button and go into a different thread. If it was useful to you then atleast have the decent manners to say thank you when their deal helps you.[/QUOTE]

So YOU are the biggest problem with CAG? Cause you have 5 posts of "NOT A DEAL!" in a few days, yet you post some of the most critical responses to this sometimes as well. Take your own advice: If you found this usefull, have decent manners and say thank you. If not just hit the back button. If mods want to move a thread, they will do so. Report if you want, but otherwise STFU. As far as you finding this thread and its response comical, all i gotta say to that is read your own post history if you want a laugh

Heres a funny example, but you should have stuck to your word and stopped posting: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7830597#post7830597

[quote name='gargus']And on that note Im done posting on these forums. All I mostly ever seen is half hearted attempts at pointless, unwarranted and quite often confusing sarcastic remarks.

I try to make a point and I get this. So aside from bumping my want list in the trade section occasionally and browsing the deals section Im done with these forums.

So, you guys win.

Smell ya later.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='gargus']
Got my copy today and playing it without steam. Downloaded the offline crack and plays without using steam. So its not theatrics, when I buy a game I want to own it and have my own copy of it. Its best not to run around saying things you dont know to be true, in other words, you get to eat a dick spacecowboy.

Now Im done in here. Smell ya later.[/QUOTE]
Chill it with all the useless posts, and stop posting here if you hate CAG and its "mean, sarcastic" responses so much

Last edited by a moderator:
Lots of cool free stuff. I know I always used the free items from the DA1 mini game for all my characters at the beggining. Gives you a little edge at the start but soon falls off and gets sold.

Hey hey hey! What a DEAL to get this stuff for free!!

Seriously though, I had the Staff and Hindsight already, but it's good to see the Demo item and the eventual Facebook game.

Thanks! I'm always looking for more DA2 DLC. So far I have the stuff from the general preorder and the signature edition preorder coming, the belt and staff from this thread, and working on the Legends stuff. I didn't buy Dead Space 2, so I won't be getting that outfit, but other than that, hopefull,y I'm not missing anything else.

Updated with info about the "call to arms" items. If 1,000,000 people download the demo between its release on February 22 and March 1 while logged into an EA account on any platform, 2 new items will be unlocked in DA2 for those that participated. Here is more info: http://dragonage.bioware.com/da2/demo?sourceid=eag2958&om_u=10925195&om_i=_BNXwFTB8ZDBWdV

The 2 new items are both books. One will give Exp, and one will give cash when used

Can you actually earn the unlocks in the facebook game yet?

They are resetting player data on the 23rd and Im not sure if I should keep playing if I'm going to have to start over again

Added all the pre-order bonus' I know of. If you want all three, your going to have to preorder with bestbuy.com.

140,000 demo downloads to go until the 2 books are unlocked. It's going to happen

The 2 books for exp and gold are unlocked for everyone! Not sure if you'll need a code or anything, but I dont think so. It sounds like it will be automatic

Now there is the potential for everyone to get a third book unlocked. They say its the "most powerful of all", but the description doesnt give much hint as to what it does. heres the info about the book and the challenge: http://dragonage.bioware.com/da2/demo?sourceid=eag2958&om_u=10925195&om_i=_BNXwFTB8ZDBWdV

I dont know if this one is going to happen. If all posts on the dragon age facebook page between now and march 4th are shared and get 1,000,000 impressions the day they are posted, everyone will get this book as well. I guess just share and like their posts, and give them impressions

You should add the Black Emporium and Mabari War Hound add-ons. It pops up when you go the the Dragon Age website. I'm kinda confused about who gets it though, the people that pre-order, the people that buy it new without pre-ordering, or everyone.

[quote name='ieatpoptarts']You should add the Black Emporium and Mabari War Hound add-ons. It pops up when you go the the Dragon Age website. I'm kinda confused about who gets it though, the people that pre-order, the people that buy it new without pre-ordering, or everyone.[/QUOTE]

You get the code for the Black Emporium inside a new copy of DA2, similar to the Stone Prisoner DLC for Origins.

Thanks for the tip. Got the Black Emporium added. I will add info about the signature edition stuff too. Its not available from the stores anymore, but it could still be bought from a re-seller.

What's funny is pirates could easily unlock all this content for free on PC and not have to jump through a dozen hoops to get it. All these pre-order bonuses and promos are getting way out of hand.

bread's done
Back