Dragon Age 2 - Signiture Edition: Free Overnight Shipping (Gamestop)

620x250_DA2.jpg

If you are planning on getting Dragon Age 2 for the platform of your choice, Gamestop's daily deal is free overnight shipping on the signature edition. The signature edition is the "collector's edition" available at no additional cost.
You can only get the Signature Edition through pre-order. It will not be for sale after game release so get your order in now.

Direct Link for the Deal

:pc: $49.99
:ps3: $59.99
:360: $59.99

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Masterkyo']Next year it'll be Dragon Age 2 GOTY Edition inclues everything ;)[/QUOTE]

This. I still have yet to pick up DAO so by the time I beat the ultimate edition, I'll be ready for the same of #2 lol.

Does anyone know if there will or will not be a true CE/LE? It seems like the signature edition is just the regular plus some DLC, I'd rather wait and see if they announce a real CE.

But also given that I have not gotten around to DAO 1 yet, I'm probably just gonna wait too.

put in about 14 hours so far on dragon age and it says im only like %12 done with the game-seems like i have a long way to go-

eh, we have until jan 1 2011 to pre order for sig edition. Plenty of time to wait for $20 amazon credit, with 99 cent release day shipping. Even if they don't Ill only lose 99 cents

[quote name='Ruahrc']Does anyone know if there will or will not be a true CE/LE? It seems like the signature edition is just the regular plus some DLC, I'd rather wait and see if they announce a real CE.

But also given that I have not gotten around to DAO 1 yet, I'm probably just gonna wait too.[/QUOTE]

Bioware employees said on the Bioware forums yesterday this is the only "limited" edition. No steelbooks or anything like that.

[quote name='MSUHitman']Bioware employees said on the Bioware forums yesterday this is the only "limited" edition. No steelbooks or anything like that.[/QUOTE]

EA might change their minds.

[quote name='kidrocklive']This. I still have yet to pick up DAO so by the time I beat the ultimate edition, I'll be ready for the same of #2 lol.[/QUOTE]
Both Dragon Age: Origins and Dragon Age Origins: Awakenings are $20 as of the 17th at Kmart and with the Fallout New Vegas coaster coupons($15 off any gaming purchase) you could get each for about half of that price.:D

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Both Dragon Age: Origins and Dragon Age Origins: Awakenings are $20 as of the 17th at Kmart and with the Fallout New Vegas coaster coupons($15 off any gaming purchase) you could get each for about half of that price.:D[/QUOTE]

edit: nvm I found it

[quote name='kidrocklive']Don't you have to buy something to get the coaster coupons? I don't plan on buying Vegas for a while as I still haven't beat Fallout 3.[/QUOTE]
Yeah. You have to buy the Fallout: New Vegas coasters to get the coupon, which is why I said it's like getting DA: O for 50% off the upcoming $19.99 pricetag, since you're paying $5 for the coasters to get the coupon and will be paying $5 for the game after the coupon.

[quote name='confoosious']EA might change their minds.[/QUOTE]

I'm sure it was EA that made it this way with no physical limited editions.

That's one thing that annoys the crap out of me though is how many LE/SE/CE games are all digital downloads nowadays. Yet the European version of the God Of War Ultimate got not only the game, but also the GOW Collection AND physical CD's/DVD's for the extras like the documentaries right inside the box.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Yeah. You have to buy the Fallout: New Vegas coasters to get the coupon, which is why I said it's like getting DA: O for 50% off the upcoming $19.99 pricetag, since you're paying $5 for the coasters to get the coupon and will be paying $5 for the game after the coupon.[/QUOTE]

I dont yet have awakening so ill probly do this, do i have to buy the coasters then go back and buy the game separately, or can i just do it in one transaction?

[quote name='seether254']I dont yet have awakening so ill probly do this, do i have to buy the coasters then go back and buy the game separately, or can i just do it in one transaction?[/QUOTE]
In order to get the coupon, you have to buy the coasters. The coupon prints at the END of the transaction and I think someone in the Kmart thread said it will no longer be printing soon(since the game is due out on Tuesday).

So I would get to Kmart soon to pick up a coaster set and get the coupon.

The price drop on DA: O and Awakenings doesn't take effect until tomorrow btw and the coupon isn't in effect until Tuesday.

Hopefully they'll get around to releasing a damn official game play vid because I'm fresh out of pre-ordering titles on 'blind faith'. Now should this happen before this SE deal disappears and I haven't cringed in utter disgust by it then I'm game. Otherwise I'll definitely pass as we all know 90% of that content will be available as DLC in a few short months.

[quote name='Ink.So.Well.']Hopefully they'll get around to releasing a damn official game play vid because I'm fresh out of pre-ordering titles on 'blind faith'. [/QUOTE]

Normally I would agree with you, but since Mass Effect 1 & 2 and Dragon Age Origins all fall within my top 5 RPG games of this generation, I am willing to put blind faith into Bioware...

...Just not at Gamestop.

Hmm, free overnight shipping or 10% ($6) off with free regular shipping. No way to combine the codes. I think I'll stick with the latter.

[quote name='Ink.So.Well.']Hopefully they'll get around to releasing a damn official game play vid because I'm fresh out of pre-ordering titles on 'blind faith'. Now should this happen before this SE deal disappears and I haven't cringed in utter disgust by it then I'm game. Otherwise I'll definitely pass as we all know 90% of that content will be available as DLC in a few short months.[/QUOTE]

None of the weapons from the various preorder places for Dragon Age Origins (Amazon, EA Store, Gamestop, CE exclusives) were ever released as DLC. The bonus character/mission would be the only thing that might be and if past experience holds, it will be $7-$15 if its even offered at all. The soundtrack will probably come later but that would be another $7-$15 to buy that.

bread's done
Back